Chapter 8

Love Is

Seungkwan's P.O.V

"You're having fun with this, aren't you?" The way she spoke those words sounded clean cut cold and cruel, which suited her smirk very well. The pause between made it more spine chilling. 

 

"Oh, please, I'm your teacher's assitant. What can you do?" I bet everyone in the room was doing what I was doing - looking back and forth between the siblings. 

 

"There's also Namjoon oppa..oh, and don't even get me started on Tymee unnie and Cham unnie. I wonder what they would think of you." She knew she had it down, that she nailed him, and so did I when I saw hyung's eyes widen.

 

"You wouldn't." He snarled.

 

"You know I would."

 

"It's not fair though! They love you!" She chucked before answering.

 

"So, you feel like keeping quiet now?" 

 

"Wait..Tymee noona isn't even in town." Seungcheol hyung realized, smirking right at her, but she didn't back down.

 

"Cham unnie is though. Last time you took my spilled milk on my composition..don't you remember what happened? That was on accident, so imagine if they find out if this was done on purpose." A few seconds after, she gave him another one of her smirks and he sighed.

 

"It's not because I'm scared of them or anything. I just feel like I'm interupting Mr. Lee and your classmate's time." I kept back my chuckle as we all knew it was because he was scared.

 

"Oh, no, please..continue. I think this is a great way to start the new year." Many were taken back at Mr. Lee's comment. Just as he was about to speak again, the door opened, 3 figures entered. When those 3 figures made eye contact with Seungcheol hyung, the atmosphere got tensed to a much heavier atmosphere. 

 

 

"Well, well, isn't it Seungcheol? You didn't think we could find you, did you?"

 

"Can't you tell? This is a school. More importantly, this is in the middle of a class." I was scared now. I haven't seen Seungcheol hyung this scary.

 

"We heard your teacher. It's fine to continue, isn't it?" The tallest guy with blonde hair asked Mr. Lee. Out of fright, he only nodded his head.

 

"That's what I thought." Maybe Seoyoun knew what was going on and who these guys were. I leaned in, and asked her if she knew what was going on. She didn't reply, though. She just eyed the situation.

 

"Well, actualy, you thought wrong. Don't bring this into day time. What was done at night was that. Don't be sore losers." The confident Seungcheol hyung was back. I made eye contact with the guys and they also seemed just as confused.

 

"It was so rigged. Why don't you admit it?" A shorter guy with bright blue hair  smirked.

 

"That's easy..because it wasn't?" 

 

"You ing brat." We were all taken back when another tall guy grabbed Seungcheol hyung by the collar. No one knew what to do. It was when the table beside me flipped.

 

"Why don't you worthless piece of s go back to wherever the you came from and stop being such a sore loser. What are you? ng 6?" My eyes widened when those words came out from .

 

Raehyun's P.O.V

"Oh, ho, ho. Looks like we killed 2 birds with one stone, Simba hyung." I, myself, was shocked at her. I knew she was brave..but this wasn't even brave. It was stupid.

 

"Why don't you let go of my bro, Yul?" She smirked, waling towards them. No, no, no!! Stay back, Seoyoun!

 

"Kim Seoyoun, stay back." Yes! Listen to your brother, Seoyoun! Sadly, she only scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm 16, not 12. I can make my own decisions." I looked up and met Seungcheol oppa's eyes. Although, I didn't know what he exactly said, but I knew he wanted me to help..to do something, but what? I nodded for the time being.

 

"That's right, Seungcheol. She can make her own decisions." The guy who I assumed as Simba smirked. Seungcheol oppa tried escaping the blonde hair guy, Yul's, grasp, but Yul only held back his arms. While I was thinking, I felt a presence near me. I tilted my head and saw Seoyoun. Right, I can grab her hand and hold her back, but it was like she somehow knew. She walked right by me and stood in front of my desk, in front of the guy with blue hair. 

 

"Hey, Sancheong, why don't you just go??" He walked closer and scoffed.

 

"You think I came because I wanted to?" I knew it wasn't suited for the situation, but I couldn't help fangirl. Like..omo..were they going to kiss? Wait, what? They probably aren't even friends.

 

"I don't know. Seems like it." She smirked. 

 

"Yea? Wow, you actually think I still care." He scoffed and turned around. By this time, even his friends were eyeing him strangely.

 

"Sancheong..? You have something you want to tell us?" He froze, but quickly recovered.

 

"Nothing, hyung. Nothing. It's nothing." 

 

"Ahh..so you're pretending you don't know." She raised an eyebrow, trying to push him to his limit.

 

"WHAT?! THIS ING JERK. LET ME GO YUL. LET ME GO SO I CAN KILL HIS SORRY LITTLE ." We turned our attention to Seungcheol oppa, and now Yul, who was struggling. Then, I saw a Mingyu approach with the rest, helping them.

 

"We got this. Thanks. Not for the grabbing his collar though. No, not that, but holding him back before-"

 

"DK! Just shut up and help us!" Mingyu yelled at him. DK-ssi quickly looked at te blonde guy again.

 

"Actually, if you could help us to get him-"

 

"Yea, sure." 

 

"Wow, thanks!" 

 

"HYUNG. HURRY!" Vernon yelled and they quickly ushered to help. Seoyoun and the other guy, Sancheong, avoided the raging scariness themselves. The other guys, Simba, also joined him, as it seemed it was mostly about them. 

 

"So..I see you didn't tell them yet." She seemed kind of hurt, but then, I didn't know..no one could figure her out. Her poker face didn't give away .

 

"Look, I-"

 

"No, it's fine. Just talk to them and go." She stopped him with a hand.

 

"You know-"

 

"No, yea. I know. Seungcheol oppa's different from when we were in the U.S. He's a hell lot better, so just go..for your own good." Her eyes. His eyes. Heartbroken.

 

"Yea..okay, fine..let's go then." She weakly nodded and exited after looking at the class, the guy exiting right after them.

 

"Well, class, let's just give them some space. You have the rest of the period to do whatever you please..just no..that." Mr. Lee went back to his desk.

 

"Hey, what do you think of the transfer student and the assistant? Do you think they'll be fine?" Sungmin asked me quietly. I only looked at the door and hoped for the best.

 

"I don't know..I don't know."

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: So...Imma leave it here hehe

For those of you that aren't too fond of JJCC, go check them out like right now. They are all just cinamon rolls and just like UGH. SEVENTEEN and JJCC kill me..like just...too many cinamon rolls..and I don't even like cinamon xD

 

Same for Tymee and Lil Cham..they will change your life