Chapter 5

Love Is

Raehyun's P.O.V

"Hey, wake up. It's time to get ready." I opened one eye to see Seoyoun violently shaking me. I slapped her hands away and rubbed my eyes. 

 

"How are you all ready? What time is it?" I groaned, sitting up on the bed.

 

"7:10. I woke up at 6:00 to go for a run with Seungcheol oppa. Then, I took a shower and now I'm waking you up. So get up unless you want to be late."  

 

"Fine." Still half asleep, I made my way to the washroom as Seoyoun went to grab her uniform. 

 

"Hurry!!" She yelled as I closed the door. I did the basic everything. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my hair. Brushing my hair one more time, I smiled in satsfaction and went out. There, I saw Seoyoun putting on makeup. I walked over to my own suitcase and grabbed my own uniform. I closed the door once more and quickly changed. I stretched, brushed my hair one more time, just to make sure it was controlled, and went out.

“I can’t believe this still fits me.” I laughed and joined Seoyoun in front of her makeup table. She finished her eyeliner and looked at me.

 

“Eh, it looks good on you.” She went back as I grabbed my cushion and started putting it all over my face.

 

“Me? Have you looked at you? It was literally made for you.” She chuckled and grabbed her mascara.

 

“Whatever. Don’t make me laugh. I don’t want to go blind.” I chuckled as I reached for my eyebrow products.

 

“Okay, then. You’re not flicking your eyeliner??” She shook her head when she finished applying mascara on her right eye.

 

“Nope.” She looked at me once and then went in with her left eye.

 

“Ahh, I see. Your lashes though. Damn. How do you do them? Did you use false lashes?” She stared at me like an alien and scoffed.

 

“You wish.” She finished her coat of mascara and grabbed her lipstick.

 

“I do wish I had your lashes.” She chucked and uncapped her lipstick.

 

“Nah, it won’t suit you. You look better with natural makeup.” This time, I scoffed.

 

“So, that’s for badass rebels?” She ignored me and laughed.

 

“Not necessarily, but it is a bit heavy.” She replied. My eyes widened at her lipstick choice. It was a bright, bold red.

 

“Dude! Isn’t that a bit too much?” She raised an eyebrow at me and continued applying it.

 

“Nope. I’ve been wearing this since forever.” She popped her lips and went to grab her bag.

 

“You coming or not?” I sighed and finished with the last mascara coat.

 

“Hold on, I just need to put something on my lips.” She nodded and came back to me, with her bag only on one shoulder. I dug through my makeup, but sighed when I couldn’t find any lip products.

 

“What’s wrong?” She made eye contact through the mirror.

 

“I forgot my lipstick . Let’s just go.” I stood up, but she pulled me back down.

 

“So? Just use mine. Don’t worry; it’s not a red or anything. I was going to garbage this, since I don’t use it anymore. I think I brought it because I was forced to for a celebration of some sort.” She pulled a lipstick from her drawer. She uncapped it and handed it to me. My eyes widened at how beautiful the color was. It was a pure peach color.

 

“Thanks, it’s beautiful. Why don’t you use it?” I grabbed the lipstick from her and started applying it. She shrugged and I popped my lips.

 

“Eh, you can have it if you want. It’s not really my color.”

 

“You sure?” She nodded.

 

“Like I said, I was forced to wear that. Have it.” She shrugged and walked towards the door, still with her bag slung over her right shoulder.

 

“Okay, but don’t ask for it back.” I smiled, grabbing my bag and went out.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t” She scoffed and closed her door.

 

“So, what’s for breakfast? Who’s making it?”

 

“Um, I think its leftover Chinese food from last night’s dinner.” She confessed.

 

“Oh...I see.” I nodded.

 

“Yea, sorry. We usually eat leftovers for dinner.” She replied as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

 

“No, no! It’s fine.” I reassured her.

 

“Oh okay. Well, have a seat.” She let me through the kitchen first and my eyes landed on Namjoon. Well, Namjoon oppa. I didn’t know, since it was a bit awkward. He was older than me, but we weren’t really close.

 

“Finally, you come!” A teasing deep voice invited us to the table.

 

“Shut up, Seungcheol oppa. I had to make a work of art.” I stifled a laugh when she smacked him in the back of the head.

 

“Now, now, Seoyoun, let’s try to have a peaceful morning. I hope your sleep was good.” I almost choked when he turned to me. I bit my tongue and held a blush back, well tried, when he smiled at me.

 

“O-oh, yea. I did. Thank you.” I smiled back, going back to the noodles.

 

“WOW.” I turned and saw an offended Seungcheol-ssi and Seoyoun with a glare to Namjoon-ssi and arms crossed their chest.

 

“What?” I whispered.

 

“Why doesn’t Namjoon hyung treat us like this every morning?”

 

“I know right? Just because we have a guest, he hides his true self.”

 

“Now, those two are making it sound worse.” I laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to do when he spoke to me. I caught the younger siblings looking at each other with a wild glint in their eye, which was scary.

 

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Seoyoun?” Seungcheol-ssi smirked, which was a bit scary.

 

“Oh, yea. Totally. Perhaps it’s because someone has some interest in the other.” If Seungcheol-ssi’s smirk was scary, Seoyoun’s smirk plus wild eye look was intimidating. Unknowingly, I gulped and drank some water.

 

“Cut it out, you two. You guys are making her scared and uncomfortable.”

 

“You sure it’s not you that’s uncomfortable, hyung?”

 

“What? No! Stop it!” They both doubled in laughter, saying something about love and how cute it was.

 

“Hey, I’m so sorry about those two.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah...it’s okay. I know it’s all for fun anyways.” I avoided eye contact with him as they recovered.

 

“Oh, geez. That just made my morning and night!!”

 

“Sometimes, I wonder if you two are twins or not.” Namjoon-ssi looked at them, tsking.

 

“You’re odd one out. Raehyun even said that she thought Seungcheol oppa and I were related, but she didn’t know about you.” Seoyoun pointed out, tilting her head at me.         

 

"What??? I-what-huh??" I heard laughter from both the siblings and hung my head down in embarasment.

 

"Well, we better go or else or we'll be late." Seoyoun grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

 

"That, and your friend might be getting a bit too red."

 

"Oh, true that." I slapped Seoyoun's back and rushed her quickily out her own house.

 

"Oh my...that was just too funny." Seoyoun didn't stop her laughter, even after I glared at her. I sighed as she kept on teasing me for the next 5 minutes. 

 

"So...you want me to help you around or not?" She smiled and stopped.

 

"Sorry about that, but yea..are we almost there?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

 

"Yes, we are. Oh yea, by the way..what do I call your brothers?" She tapped her chin, thinking for a bit before replying.

 

"I guess just Seungcheol oppa, and maybe..jagi for Namjoon oppa." She started laughing, but I didn't glare at all. I blushed slightly at the thought of us dating and calling him..no..you can't. 

 

"Woah, you're not blushing, are you?" Seoyoun frowned and eyed me weirdly.

 

"N-no! Of course not."

 

"Okay, good. I mean, maybe it'll happen someday, but you never know. For now, he's off limits." She sternly said.

 

"Of course! I, I don't even like him!" I squealed, hoping to be persuasive. I gave her a reassuring nod before she turned her attention foreward and started blabbing random childhood stories of her two brothers. I listened, but at the same time, scolded myself..but...what do I do? I think I fell in love with him already.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: Forbidden love? Lol

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed it^^