Chapter 1

Love Is

Seoyoun's P.O.V

My brothers told me to get a job, so here I was, in the employees room in a simple cafe. I didn't think anyone would hire me, but life is full of surprises. It's been a week since I've started working here, and so far, I've gotta say that this is one of the few places that make me happy. I love my coworkers, my manager, the owner and the customers. Of course, there were a few that caught my radar, but whatever. It rarely happened. Tying my hair, I rushed to the cashier.

 

"Hey, you're finally here." I saw my coworker, Raehyun come up to me. I looked at my watch and then her.

 

"What do you mean? It's 3. I'm exactly on time." She laughed as she got an order ready.

 

"Yea, I know, but it was just so boring. Sungjin oppa left early for his date." She explained, sighing.

 

"I see, I see. Well, it's not your fault you don't have a boyfriend." I shrugged and she grinned.

 

"Thanks for the moral support." I gaver her a thumb up, making her scoff.

 

"Anytime." I added in with a smile before turning my attention to a customer.

 

"You..though, I can't believe you don't have one." She said right away as soon as I turned to make a coffee.

 

"Shut up and help me. Get him a slice of strawberry cheesecake."

 

"Yes ma'am." When I gave her my glare, she turned and rushed to get the food.

 

"Here's your coffee, sir." I handed him his coffe along with the slice of the cake Raehyun gave me.

 

"Thank you, but I must ask a question." 

 

"Shoot." I said as I printed his receipt out, not makin eye contact.

 

"Can I get a date with you, beautiful?" I couldn't see, but I somehow, I could feel Raehyun smirking. 

 

"Sir, here's your receipt. Have a good day." I handed his receipt, with no expression on my face. I could hear a few guys around my age snickering. The guy looked back and shot them a glare.

 

"No, seriously. Go on a date with me. What's your number?" He took out his cell phone and I scoffed.

 

"Um, my cell phone number? It's 010 - Get out of here." I smiled at him, as he scoffed.

 

"I thought-"

 

"Goodbye, sir. There are customers I have to serve." I said, the smile disappearing.

 

"Ms., I'm the custome and-"

 

"Your order has been completed, so..you can leave now? Plus, isn't that your girlfriend?" Raehyun half asked and half stated.

 

"Bye." I waved. 

 

"She won't mind. Believe me. She's too stupid." I raised my eyebrow. I smirked and used the mini door we had to make my way over to the girl with brunette bob hair.

 

"Excuse me, are you with someone?" I asked her and she nodded.

 

"Yes! I'm with my boyfriend. He's ordering something right now, so please don't-" I held my hand out to cut her off.

 

"Yes, yes. I won't. I just thought I would tell you that your boyfriend is trying to flirt with me. He even called you stupid. I've seen you quite often with your friends here, so I thought it would be my responsibility to tell you that your boyfriend is a big flirt that doesn't know what no means." By the time I was finished, her face was red from anger and a bit teary. I grabbed some napkins from my apron and handed it to her.

 

"Thank you..so much." She started to wipe her tears off. She stood up abrubtly and embraced me.

 

"Uh...you're welcome? I have to get to work, so.." I started awkwardly, pushing her off me. Then, I rushed back to the counter with the girl hot on my trail. 

 

"Oppa!! We are done!" She threw the tissues at him, smiled me a thank you and left.

 

"Well-"

 

"Sir, if you don't leave, I'm afraid I have to call the police." Raehyun interupted him with the phone in her hand.

 

"Bye." I smirked, making him storm out with anger.

 

"So..how may I help you?" 

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you liked it^^

Leave me a comment, so I know what you guys think of it so far! Have a good day/night :)