03 Commando

Rules of the Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s hands were planted on either side of my head and his eyes could burn holes into me. There was no breathing space, his body was mere centimeters away from me and his face was close enough for me to feel his breath brushing against my face.

Immediately all the blood in my face rushed to my face and all I could feel was the small amount of air between me and him.

Most of the time I didn’t bother really looking at Jungkook because just seeing him in class made me feel irritated, but now in the current situation all I could do was look at him.

He really wasn’t bad looking if I were to be honest, but if I were to be completely honest he was really good looking and I could see what all the fuss was about.

As this tingling sensation travelled through my body I waited for Jungkook to say something because I was rendered speechless for once, but he was silent and before I knew it the space between us was getting smaller and smaller. To the point I could feel the heat emanating from his body.

Unsure of what to do I did the first thing I was taught to do in a situation like this. My leg went straight up and hit him right where it counted.

“Ah! What the ?!” He fell back and sunk to the ground his hand going straight over his crotch. “Why did you do you do that?!”

Flustered, the blood was still coursing to my face. “Well, you’re the one that was being weird!”

He took a moment to glance up at me in pure anguish. Who knew it really hurt that much. “Weird? I was pissed! You cut holes into my underwear! Like seriously I’m going commando right now and you kick me in the balls? Really!”

At first I was confused what he meant by, “commando,” until the realization hit me. He wasn’t wearing any underwear at the moment.

My face became even redder than before and I turned the other way so he couldn’t see the embarrassment on my face. “You’re a freaking ert!” I had no clue what else to say, still shocked.

“Me the ert? You’re the one who cut holes into my underwear! You know what whatever, just get me some ice there’s some in my fridge.” I could hear the frustration in his voice without having to see his face.

Done with everything I just walked to his fridge still avoiding eye contact with him. The non-scholarship students’ dorm rooms were practically like apartments so unlike me who had a mini-fridge Jungkook had an actual fridge in his kitchen.

I pulled out some ice and returned by his crumpled form on the ground. “Here’s your ice.”

I reached out the ice to him and he grabbed it so quick you would think his life depended on it. He grabbed it so quickly that he just grabbed my wrist and placed my hand which was carrying the ice pack onto his crotch.

“What the hell are you doing?!” My eyes opened in shock and my immediate response was to pull away, but his hold was like a vise grip.

He had his eyes closed in pain. “No wait just give me a second. It feels better with the ice.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “Stop being such a wuss it can’t hurt that bad.” I was still trying to pull away.

He still managed to scoff and wince at the same time. “You don’t even understand. You try being punched in the when you don’t even have a bra on.”

This whole conversation was absurd so I just dropped the subject while rolling my eyes. There was no point arguing with him it would just make me get high blood pressure.

After a while he finally managed to get up and I stood up as well tossing the ice on his counter. I itched the back of my neck. “What did you want anyway I have to be somewhere.”

Jungkook straightened himself out and turned his attention back on me the same annoying look on his face. “Well, that’s too bad because you’re going to have to reschedule.”

“What?!”

“You’re the one that decided to destroy all my underwear so now you have to take me underwear shopping and pay for it all to compensate me.” He said it so matter of fact as if it weren’t a request, and started walking to the door.

I followed him out of his apartment. “Who said I would go? You know I have a life too right?”

We were already half way down the hall, but he stopped to turn around. “Life? Your life is mine now.”

With that he grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me along with him.

Confused with what was wrong with Jeon Jungkook I let him pull me out of the school campus and into the shopping district.

Even by the point that he could let go of my hand because I wasn’t going to leave he still kept his fingers wrapped around mine.

I kept my gaze on his back. “You can let go now you know.”

“Who’s the master here?” He left it at that as if that was a good enough response.

Walking down the street he finally decided on some store and dragged me inside. I kept checking my phone. Still nothing from Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter