02 Underwear

Rules of the Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door opened I could have easily expected to see an annoyed Jungkook or even some of his idiotic friends lounging about in his room.

The last thing I expected was freaking Jeon Jungkook to be shirtless.

My eyes nearly jumped out of head in shock. “Where the hell is your shirt?!”

He leaned his body against the door frame welcoming my eyes to venture inside his dorm room. There were various things in there ranging from anime merchandise to the stack of CD’s he had had next to his bed.

Despite all of that my eyes kept returning to the defined figure in front of me. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t impressed by the long lean muscles rippling down his abdomen and arms.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest. “My shirt? That’s why you’re here. I need you to do my laundry.”

After announcing this he pulled a big laundry basket from behind him and practically tossed it into my arms. I was just barely able to catch it.

“Am I your mother or something? Don’t you know how to do your own laundry?” I balanced the weight of the basket in my arms. Seriously, like what the hell was wrong with this guy? All I wanted to do was strangle him with one of his clothes items.

His eyebrows raised in amusement. “Of course I know how to do my own laundry, but I have a slave so why do it myself when I could just make you do it?”

I was about to pull out some of his briefs and choke him out with it, but before I could he grabbed my shoulders then turned me around. “Have fun cleaning!” the next thing I heard was the click of his door shutting.

In disbelief I looked down at the pile of clothes in front of me. “You have to be kidding me.”

Then suddenly I felt something hit the back of my heel. I bent down and picked up some money and a note. Written on the note was Jungkook’s familiar handwriting. Money for the wash. I like my clothes washed in warm water.

Irritation burned through my whole body as I walked to the laundry room, and I realized by the time that I got to the laundry room I had crumpled up the note.

As I threw his clothes into the machine I ranted to myself. “This douchebag giving me all his clothes to wash. Who the hell does he think he is? He for sure isn’t shy. Answering his door shirtless? Like he has stuff to show off.”

I paused. Well he does have stuff to show off.

My fingers wrapped around a pair of briefs and then I realized the worst that disgusted me. “There’s a freaking hole in his briefs! This bastard cut a hole to ing pee through!”

Annoyed even more by the situation I was in I threw the pair of dirty briefs into the wash with a bit more force. “Damn it Jungkook!”

I sat there for at least two hours waiting for his clothes to be washed and dried and in that time I waited all I did was rile up more and more anger towards the douchebag that called himself my master.

By the time the clothes were done I decided that I wanted revenge I didn’t care what I did or how he would respond I just wanted to give him a little bit of hell for what he made me do.

While throwing the clean clothes back into the basket I came up with the best idea.

I pulled out a pair of scissors from my backpack simultaneously while picking a pair of briefs with a bright smile on my face. “Fine you want holes? I’ll give you a ton of them.”

With all of his underwear I cut multiple holes so there was practically barely any fabric left. I raised a pair of mutilated briefs. “Try wearing these now Jeon Jungkook.”

Happily I skipped back to his room excited for the underwear sitting at the bottom of the basket.

My hand quickly rapped on his door. Almost immediately it opened and there was instead of Jungkook his friend V.

I had never talked to the guy before, but interacting with him at that moment it seemed assumable that he was pretty hyper active.

“Oh! You’re the girl from the cafeteria! Jungkook that girl’s here with all of your clothes. Wait why does she have your clothes?” He then leaned his head further out the door. “Did you steal his clothes and felt bad about it so are here to return them?”

Unsure of how to answer him I shifted the basket from my side to in front of me so then I could keep a certain amount of space between us because the guy didn’t seem to understand the logic of personal space too well.

“Umm well you see… I didn’t steal the clothes. I’m just… Um how do I explain this?”

Jungkook then reappeared from behind V now fully clothed with a worn out t-shirt on. I cursed myself for being ever so slightly disappointed that he wasn’t still shirtless.

“She’s my slave so I made her do my laundry.”

He said it so bluntly that I forgot all about seeing him shirtless and just wanted to wrap my fingers around his neck again. “I’m not his slave! I’m just… helping him.”

Yeah that definitely sounded better than slave.

V was totally not listening by that point though. He smiled at Jungkook pure excitement painted on his face. “Oh that’s so cool! Can she do stuff for me too?”

I was going to reply that I was nobody’s slave, but then Jungkook cut me off and pulled V further back into the room and farther away from me. “No you can’t have her. She’s my slave and that’s final.”

His possessiveness shocked me while V pouted his lips out in disappointment. “Aww you’re no fun.”

Pissed off by them speaking of me as an object instead of a person I shoved the basket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter