01 Master

Rules of the Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You want me to be your what?” I would have been yelling at him still if it weren’t for the fact that he just told me to be his slave.

Not fazed at all Jungkook leaned against the wall and his eyes playfully watched my every movement. “I said my slave.”

“I don’t know what kind of you’ve been eating lately to think I would willingly be your slave, but I am not going to be your slave.” I continued to turn on my heel and head back to the cafeteria, but then long fingers wrapped around my wrist raising the temperature in my body.

I looked back to see Jungkook with the same look in his eyes, and a smile curving along the edges of his lips. “Who said you had a choice?”

My eyebrows raised questioningly. “Do you know who the hell you are talking to Jeon Jungkook? You know what I’m just going to pretend we didn’t have this conversation.”

I struggled to pull away from him, but he kept a firm grip on my wrist and his eyes remained steady on me. “I know who you are Cho Lia. That’s why you have to be my slave.”

He leaned his face closer into mine, so close that I was able to see how his lower lip was just slightly plumper than his top lip. His voice lowered to a whisper. “I know your secret Lia.”

As the words came out of his mouth my heart gradually dropped lower and lower until it felt like my heart had completely dropped out of my body.

Jungkook must have noticed the state of shock I was in because his grin grew and he let go of me knowing that I would not run away now. “Be my slave and I won’t tell a soul the truth.”

Within my mind I weighed my options, and could feel the creases forming on my forehead.

If anyone knew the truth about my older brother’s death especially the Dean I would be out of school within seconds. Even the smallest thing could get a scholarship student kicked out, and there was no way I wanted to go back home.

But Jungkook just pissed me off so much.

He smiled leaning his head down just to show off how much taller he was than me. “I’m waiting for your answer, or maybe I should just go tell my dad while we’re waiting?”

Just to tease me he already started walking towards the Dean’s office, which made me lunge forward and grab the bottom of his blazer. “Wait!”

Almost as if he were ready for me to stop him he turned around. “How may I help you?”

I kept my gaze on his white button up. I refused to entertain him as much as I already was. “Fine. I’ll do it.”

The words came out more mumbled than anything else so what I said was barely audible. He scratched his head, which I hated to admit was kind of cute. “Hmm…. I feel like I heard something, but I don’t know? Did you hear something? Well I’m going to go tell my dad now.”

He continued forward again. Finally I had enough of him and took off my shoe so then I could chuck it at him. The shoe hit his back perfectly, which made him turn in shock. “I said fine I’ll do it! You douchebag!”

I hadn’t realized that probably I had overreacted just a bit.

On the other hand Jungkook picked up my shoe and walked back over to me. “If you wanted to be my slave so badly you should have told me so. I mean damn.”

He knelt down. “What the hell do you think you are doing?” I questioned him, but he ignored me and grabbed onto my foot.

When I remembered I was wearing my pink rabbit socks I felt a little bit regretful for choosing those socks that morning.

His fingers easily slid my foot into my shoe and he tied the shoelaces into a perfect bow that pissed me off from just looking at them because why did everything he did have to be so perfect?

Once he was content with his bow he stood back up and proceeded to reach his hand into my skirt pocket. “Where is your hand going?!”

He pulled out my phone and began tapping away then suddenly his phone rang. He pulled it out and smiled with that mischievous glint to his eyes. “Obviously we need each other’s numbers.”

I scoffed and stepped back from him not realizing how close we had been. I pointed my gaze downwards to avoid showing the blood that was rushing to my face. “Well, you don’t just reach your hand into other people’s pockets. Are you some kind of ert or something?”

Despite how I had insulted him he for once didn’t fire back at me instead he just nodded his head at me disregarding the weirdness of the whole situation. “We’ll keep in touch.”

With that he walked off in the other direction and I stood there dumbfounded and pretty pissed off. What the hell did he even want from me? What did I ever do to him to make him want to enslave me?!

In school I minded my own business I didn’t bother anyone and kept out of the rich kids’ way. Sure maybe Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter