04 Orders

Rules of the Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re in my room?” I couldn’t even scream I was so shocked. “How did you get in there?” I shook my head. “No, wait why are you in there?”

He only laughed. “What is this? Your drawers? Maybe we should take a look inside…”

My fist slammed against the wall. “Don’t you dare!” The line went dead. I looked at my phone to see he hung up on me.

My heart had plummeted and all I could do was stare at my phone in disbelief. Jeon Jungkook was in my room. He was going to look into my drawers.

“Oh !” I took off running straight for my room. The only thing that could be in my drawers were my underwear and bras. My cheeks were ablaze just thinking about him seeing everything.

I took the stairs to my room two at a time ignoring if the ramen had been crushed by the amount of times it banged against my leg and the wall. I had to get to my room.

The door came into view and I could only pray that I would get there in time.

Quickly I slipped the key into my door and jumped into the room. There was no one.

My eyebrows scrunched together. “What the hell?” Where was he?

Suddenly long arms wrapped around my body capturing my arms and waist all at the same time. “Boo!”

As if a furnace had been in my body immediately it felt like my body had been set on fire by the sensation of Jungkook’s long arms.

I jumped away from him and turned to see him bending over laughing. “Oh my god you should have seen your face!”

I rolled my eyes and took a quick scan of the room. Everything seemed untouched so it was easy to assume that he didn’t touch anything. “How did you get in my room?”

He smirked leaning against the closet on the back wall. “You’re talking to the Dean’s son. I have full access anywhere I want.”

Shaking my head, done with all the I had to take because of Jungkook that day I shoved the convenience bag into his hands. “You know what I don’t care anymore just take the food and leave ok?”

I began to push him out of my room, but he didn’t even move an inch. “I don’t feel like it.” He shrugged, then proceeded to walk around me and take a seat at my desk seat.

By this point I just wanted to slam my head against the wall. “Don’t you have something to do? Or at least someone else to annoy?”

He spun around in the chair clearly enjoying himself. “No, and besides it is a lot more fun to tease you.”

I groaned and proceeded to begin on my homework, ignoring the fact that he was still in my room. Just had to work around him.

“What are you doing?” He watched me from where he sat while playing around with the things on my desk.

Attempting to not just murder him on the spot I pulled out my work from my back pack and began to do the math homework Mr. Kim assigned.

He stood up clearly annoyed I had ignored him. “Hey, what are you doing?”

Still I continued the silent treatment. He would get the idea after a while and leave I was sure.

Instead he walked over to my bed and leaned over my papers his face right in front of mine. There was a certain smell he had. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but it bothered me that I was actually trying to figure out what that smell was.

Something sweet?

“Math homework? Ew, I hate math. I at it.” He then proceeded to jump onto my bed and lay down, his body pushing up right behind me.

I wanted to just ignore him again, but it was like trying to ignore a begging dog. “Weren’t you starving? What happened to that?”

He chuckled making the bed shake. “Well, clearly you don’t have a kitchen in here to make instant ramen.”

“Maybe you should go to your own kitchen then.” He sat up causing his face to be right next to mine because he was so tall. “Nah, don’t feel like it.” After that he laid back down pulling out his phone.

I stared at him in disbelief, but he kept looking at his phone acting as if he were in his room or something. This boy was driving me nuts.

Even after further coaxing into trying to get him to leave he still didn’t move an inch. So I decided to just ignore him and pray he would get bored and just leave.

After a while of him quietly looking at his phone and me working on math he suddenly spoke up. “Who were you with earlier?”

I shrugged. “No one you would know probably.”

This made him sit up quickly. He was propped up leaning all his weight on his right hand positioned by my thigh. “I don’t care I want to know.”

Adjusting to his closeness I kept my eyes on my work. “So persistent. You really are a privileged brat aren’t you?”

He didn’t even reply to what I said his eyes were trained on me. “Just tell me already.”

I rolled my eyes, erasing one of my answers and changing it. “It was Park Jimin. He’s a scholarship student so you probably don’t know him.”

Really I didn’t expect much, but then suddenly his whole exterior c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter