stalk 9

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter 9:

When the movie was finished, eunhyuk immediately left because of some “family matters” that’s why Jaejoong was left with hana. Neither has he known that the two exchange their no.5 code which means.

“I will pay you tomorrow,”

Nor Jaejoong thought that his so called best friend is selling him to be with his stalker.

“Where are we going next?” hana playfully asked, Jaejoong looked at her eyebrows crook

“I don’t know to you but I am going home,”

“aish,” she playfully hit his side, ”don’t be a kill joy, you’re young you have to enjoy life, come I will buy you ice cream!”

“What am I a kid?!” he complain but Hana already drag him out of the movie hall to a nearby ice cream store. He shivered at the contact but he remains calm, he can’t get affected by this woman.  No other girls distracted her or took control over him, but the difference with her to the girls who flirt with him is that she is too persuasive and although she openly admit her liking to him, she’s not the one who go clingy and flirt with him .He looks at her as she chooses her flavor of ice cream while she still holding his arm.

“what flavor do you want?” she asks at him smiling, Jaejoong look at her a hands  and his arms, now that she realize, she laugh and let him go.

Well this time he can clearly say that she taking advantage of him.

“Sorry, I just got carried away,,”

Jaejoong shrug, he successfully hides the smile that was formed on the corner of his lips.

“Choose I will pay,”

“if you insist,” Jaejoong chose the cheese flavored one while Hana chose a chocolate flavored ice cream,

“Come on let’s sit over there!” she pointed at the two seated table at the far corner of the ice cream parlor.

“You told me that we’re only buying ice cream I never agree that I will spend eating it with you!” he complain,

The good thing about Hana is, whether Jaejoong will annoys or say bad things about her. She will just smile at him.

“Well you will since I pay for your ice cream,” she pull a chair for him, ”now sit. ”he do as what she told, but still it didn’t help him to stop complaining.

“I sat in the movie house for almost two hours now I sit here again, my is complaining,,” upon saying that Hana burst into laughter, Jaejoong face grew serious, ”did I said something funny?”

“nothing, “ their orders was put in their table ,”let’s put it this way, when your tongue taste your ice cream, you will forget that your is aching,,” Jaejoong scoffed at her stupid reply

“And what the connection with that?” he asked after tasting his first scoop.

“Nothing, there’s no connection, I just said it because I have nothing to say,”

Jaejoong feels like he is having mild headache while talking to her.

“You know what being with you is really a bad idea,,” he stated

“Why?”

“Aren’t you tired of following me around?” he asked, she just shook her head.

“Do you know that you’re presence is creeping me out? “He asked again, she thinks for a second before her reply,

“That’s not surprising since sometimes I also get scared of myself,,”she answered in between laughter

Jaejoong face palm himself thinking that “this girl is far from being normal,”

“Do you know that I can report you and you can be expel from our school?”

“You can report me, but being expelled from the school that my relative own, I think that’s impossible,” she replied with a annoying smile in her face.

“What are you serious?”  He’s confuse if she is telling the truth, or if she just lying on him.

“Only few people knows, now including you,,”

“so you will not reach to the stupid point where in you will transfer to my class right?” hoping that she is not thinking of those or else his everyday will be in at it’s wortst.

But he had said the very stupid thing he had ever said, her eyes lighten up.

“Wow! I never thought of that in the beginning, thank you oppa for giving me a wonderful idea!” she shouts clapping her hands.

“Oh my god!” he said rubbing the back of his neck, he immediately lose his appetite in his ice cream.

“I can’t wait to transfer in your class!”

“You’re not serious right?” hoping that she will change her mind.

“Anio, I am serious , I am moving on your section.” She beam, Jaejoong calm down hoping that he will convince her not to.

“you know what Hana, you’re not that ugly, and I’m sure that you’re not dumb either,   quit liking me, quit following me, because I will never like you,”  he said in a serious manner,” and besides I have someone that I like, ,”her smile fade away.

“It’s okay, I will never ask you to like me back, I enjoy being like this,,” she said

“Do your parents know what you’re doing? I know they will be disappointed if ever they found out,”

She look at him not smiling this time, ”my mother past away a long time ago, my father aside from being busy to his works and to his new wife finally he let me do the things that I wanted , that’s my last wish anyway,,”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you don’t have a mother,” he then regret that he brought up about her parents to her, but the damage has been done.

“Why are you sorry for? It’s not like you killed her,” she tried to make a joke but Jaejoong never find it amusing at all, he looks at him  seriously


“But still it won’t make me forgive you; you’re invading my privacy, don’t make me lose my temper, I’m afraid that I might hurt you eventually,” its sounds like a threat,

Looking at her her face suddenly looks like she’s in hurting, she bend her head, her right hand massaging her head, while her left is clenching on top of the table. She pushes her ice cream aside half empty.

   “Can you just endure it for some months, please,” she didn’t look at him when she said those, her voice crack at every line as if she’s in pain.

“Are you all right?” he suddenly raise tapping her shoulder.

“I ,, I have to go see you in school,” she instantly stands up and leave the bewildered Jaejoong, she didn’t looked up nor looked back when she left.

“what happened to her?” he asked himself confuse.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

btw, i made another story with the same tittle, still with regret, but it's with Exo'c Luhan, if you have time

I want my stalker back II...

thank you!