stalk 15

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter fifteen:

 

They stop biking when hana told Jaejoong that she wanted to sit in the bench, but before that she heard him saying that she’s heavy.

She left Jaejoong in a bench, near the small pond; she excitedly went to the stalls that she spotted earlier.

 

Jaejoong was surprise to see her hands filled with so many foods, small pizza, sweets, ice cream soda and a cotton candy. How did she carry all this?

“Don’t tell me that you spent all my money with that!” he arches his brows.

“Correction, your money that I had borrowed, that I will pay tomorrow,” she beam and invite him to join her eating the treats.

Since he is somehow hungry too she joined him, it was fun watching her eating, like a child, everything she experience were like new to her.

“I haven’t been in a park, I’m always stays at home, I envy Yumi because her parents used to bring her here, my life when my mother passed away, were so lonely,”

“How did your mother died?” out of the blue he asked, she grew stiffed at that question, after swallowing her pizza she answered

“Brain tumor, she died without remembering her name,”

Jaejoong was confuse, but before he could asked she change the subject, 

“I want to try roller blading, but I don’t know how,” she looks at him cutely

“Don’t ever ask me to teach you how because I will not, biking were already tiring, I already did too much!” Jaejoong yelled at her, with his mouth full.

Hana laugh at some pizza flew out from his mouth, he choke at his own mistakes, hana offered him a can of soda and patted his back.

“Eat slowly, no one will take this away from us,,”  she tease,

After that they play in the pond, throwing stones like the little kids, then they proceed to biking again, after returning the bike, hand begged if they could just lied  in the grass and just stare at the sky.

He didn’t agree but she already position herself in the grass, he had no choice but to sit near her, she yank her that made her lied beside her. She just push him, she caught him off guard.

She was right it was relaxing sitting in the grass looking at the sky, imagining what creatures that the clouds form in the sky.

Hana is so talkative, that she keeps on talking nonsense things.

She was never look like a talkative person,

“You’re not wearing glasses,” he asked out of the blue

“I just wear it occasionally,” he laughs at her cockiness.

He doesn’t know how long they are lying there, because when he opens his eyes, it’s already dark and stars filled the sky.

“It’s late!”  he  sit up straight, he  realized that he  fell asleep, Hana is sitting next to him gazing at the star, “ why you didn’t wake me up?” he  asked her half angry, but she just smiled at him.

“It’s amuse me to watch you sleeping,”

“psycho,” she laugh at his  sarcastic reply, usually girls will get annoyed by that but she’s different, ”let’s go home it’s already late,” and this time he  will not take no for an answer, he  walk ahead of her, wondering why did he fell asleep and now there are only few people in the park.

 “Come on, hurry!”  he shouted at her, she runs to his side, glad that she is not complaining.

After minutes of walking they had reach the bus stop,

“Are you mad that I didn’t wake you up?” she asked him,  inside he is annoyed but no matter that will he  say,  he knows it will get us to nowhere, he  just wanted to go home.

 

“Let’s just separate here, I will go home first, you should to, “a bus stop in front of him, he heard a small okay from her before he hop inside leaving her in there.

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong was welcomed by his sister, glad that his mother weren’t home today or else he will have a lot of explaining to do.

“Finished dinner?”

“Yes, of course! It’s 10pm,” she answered, he proceeds to the stair only to be stop by his sister, ”by the way someone name Yumi called asking if you knew where Hana went? Are you with that Hana? ”

“Of course not,” he answered immediately

“she sounds too worried and crying saying that hana left her phone and money and she doesn’t know the way around, something like that, how can someone be so stupid not to know streets in Seoul, “ she explain

“When did she called?” he asked, thinking that it might happened several hours ago,

“Two minutes before you came in,”

“What!” it worries him thinking that she might be alone on the bus stop where he had left her?

He run out again ignoring his sister call, he secretly prayed that nothing happened to her.

 

He can never forgive himself if something bad happened to her, he recall that she had spent all her money,  

The bus pulls into stop and there she saw in the corner hugging her knees,

“Lee hana!” he called,  

The girl look up at him and beam, her eyes a bit red, she was crying, she runs to him and hugs him,

“I thought I’ll be spending the night her,” she said shivering, Jaejoong felt pain her chest, he hugs her back, patting her head.

“I’m sorry, I forgot that you have no money on you,” she broke the hug and look at him smiling

“It’s okay, as long as you’re back,”

They waited for another bus and ride in side.

“Where is your house?” he asked, she was silent for a while thinking, he laugh how she easily forgot where her home is because of her fear of being left alone.

 

Few minutes more she told him where, they went down on the third stop and walk along the expensive neighborhood, it’s his first time to be here,

 

“That’s our home!” Hana pointed at a mansion, he feel so small looking at it, at the gate, they both saw their classmates Yumi waiting,

Hana can tell that they are mad at her; she told Jaejoong that she will handle everything that it’s not her fault.

“Thank you for everything, thank you for today Jaejoong oppa!” she tiptoed and kiss his cheeks, Jaejoong saw her blush despite the darkness, his face heated too,

 

 

Hana ran towards her mansion.

Jaejoong just stay still.

“Look back, look back,” un mindedly he thought, as if hana had received her telepathic message.

She looked back, smiling widely and wave at him,

“Go oppa, thank you again  for today,”

Startled how she abide on his desire, he wave back at her.

That small gesture made him smile widely she finally entered that mansion that’s 10 times  or more the size of their home.

She’s rich, and the fact that he isn’t, made him feel inferior and small, maybe that’s one good reason why he can’t admit that he is slowly falling for her.

 

............................................................................

thanks for reading!love you all!