stalk 22

I want my stalker back!

 

 

unedited/busy:

 

 

Chapter twenty two:

 

“Jaejoong sh,,” it was  Hana whose brave enough to break the ice between them when she called his name  , she gave credit to everyone who gave her this little time alone with him, she eyed him while he is looking at the calmness of the beach…

 

He is not the type of person that admired such, however tonight as if it’s the most precious thing on earth for him, not the girl who is alone with him begging for his attention….

 

“They made a mistake,”  however he cut her, whatever words that she wanted to say to him,” there’s nothing  to talk about, I mean, I have nothing to say to you and if ever you have to me, I don’t have time for it…” Hana can hear the bitterness in his words, Yumi was right, she hurt him and still…

 

“I’m sorry for ..”

 

He chuckle lightly, but that made her even more nervous…

He face her, putting that coldness face that she wishes to wipe away, how half of her mind scream to tell him her state, that she’s scared that she will might leave him sooner.  

 

 

“Stop being sorry and silly at the same time,,,” she can see how he control his anger,” if your intention was to put me in the most situation well you win!”

 

“I know but, what I had said before…”

 

“Stop it Hana, spare me from hearing anything from you, you know what all I wanted to do right now?”  she eyed him quizzically ,”was to make this feeling to stop because I realized that I am  too weak to play your games,”

 

Then he walks away, leaving her on bended knee..

 The pain that she cause him was unbearable, and she can see it directly from his pained eyes…it’s too late to regret, Yumi was precise, she’s just too selfish to listen..

 

She cried because of pain in her heart, but another pain strikes in, the one that she wants to lose her sanity, the pain from her head, another second she’s now lying in the sand, muttering Yumi’s name while tightly grasping for her head as if it will lessen the pain…..

 

…………………….

“What’s that noise?”

 

“ambulance,” Eunhyuk mumbled, but he’s quite glad that finally his best friend spoke, he didn’t answer him when Eunhyuk asked him what happened to the talked that he had with Hana, maybe he is too tired to  talked about it , so he will reserved his question for tomorrow

 

“Ambulance?” Jaejoong repeated…

“yeah,”

“do  you think  I need a medication too?”

“why? Are you hurt or something?”   Eunhyuk took it back, if he wanted to talk, he will be there to listen to him…

“I am hurt, yes….” He can tell the spank of pain from his voice, it helped that it’s only the two of them who shared tonight’s room, and Jaejoong won’t be embarrassed to open up…

 

“Then why do you keep on hurting her and lying to yourself?”  he’s unsure if he will receive an answer to his question, did he gone overboard, he wanted to hit his head, he shouldn’t brought that up, a least not this early..

 

Then there’s silence…

 

“Because I feel like she was never sincere, that she’s just toying with me,” why can he be so blind? Eunhyuk thought, everyone can tell that Hana really like him, how come he figures out that she was never sincere of her feelings if it’s clear as the sun shining in the east?

 

“How could you say that?”

 

“She told me,”

 

 

 

“maybe she have her reasons,,” Eunhyuk gave Hana the benefit of the doubt..

 

“a reason that I can’t understand…”

 

 

…………………………………………………….

The next morning came,  Jaejoong failed to see Hana, as well as Yumi, one of the teachers told them that they went home last night for an emergency, that’s when he overheard one student that an ambulance took Hana unconscious, then an old man slap Yumi in front of the medics…

 

“do you think Jae oppa hurt her last night?”

“I don’t think he can do that,”

“we’ll never know, he hates her right? Maybe he runs out of patience and hurt her physically,,”

 

“enough with those blabbering,” the teacher ordered.  He didn’t mention about the two girls leaving last night , however everyone can tell their discomfort as if they are all worried about something…

 

“sir, was it because of me?” Jaejoong was fed up to the gossip that he is hearing that’s why during break he came into his teacher and asked him, if it was because of him that Hana and Yumi left.

 

 

“of course not, it just so happened that they faked their waiver that they submitted, that’s why their parents were so furious that  they fetched them immediately,”  the teacher reasoned

 

“but why there was an ambulance last night?” Jaejoong was not convince…”was Hana, did she got sick because of me,”

 

“No she was not, but your right the ambulance was because of her, she catches a fever last night it’s not something to do with you….”

 

“Is she okay now?”  the teacher nod, he was to raise another question for he was not convince but the teacher dismissed him immediately.

 

 

Overall the camp ended without him enjoying the rest of it, he is feeling guilty, and to those students who talked behind him, putting the blame on him, how would he feel?

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Have you talked about your mother our plans after graduation?”  Eunhyuk sat beside him, they are in the dance studio, practicing again, together with their classmates who wanted to take part in the audition that Eunhyuk longing for months ago…

 

Jaejoong wipe the sweat from his face and arms,

“I don’t have time to discuss it with her, she’s preoccupied with all those hospital works, that we rarely see her at home.  How about you?”

“You know how my parents, have this fantasy about me going to college, but at this age I know what I want ,” he doesn’t have to elaborate more, he knew his best friend that if he wanted something , he will do everything to have it, and he can tell that dancing is his passion aside from fooling around…”

Jaejoong raise his fist to him, which the latter did the same,

“You know I am 100 percent right behind you!”

“And it will be great if we do this together,”

 

Yes it is, he love singing and dancing, but he doesn’t have the same passion like Eunhyuk, and he knew from the start that his mother wanted him to go to college as well.

 

“Yumi came back to her original section,” almost two weeks after the camp, that’s the first news that he heard about those two, they didn’t attended the class afterwards, he knew that there is something wrong, and the teacher never explained a thing to them,

Jaejoong looked at Eunhyuk, although he never asked it, but he lift up the words that he sought to hear.  

 

“However no news about Hana, Yumi kept her silence every time they asked about her whereabouts…” just as what he think of,” it so odd right? Why do they keep on hiding her, if she’s okay?”

 

 

“You’re talking about those two again?” it’s Jin their friend, “well I can understand that you,” he pointed at Jaejoong” are concerned to her, they’ have been a big mystery on me too,” they are not interested on anything that he said, because they already know that,,” but you know what’s funny, I saw her in the hospital three days ago when I was visiting my grandmother ….” Jaejoong looked at him eyebrow creased, what’s so funny about being in the hospital? Or does it mean that she was sick since last week,”

 

“Go on,” Eunhyuk ordered him to continue,” so I was saying, I saw then, approach her and asked why they left they camp so early and that you’re feeling guilty about it….”

 


“I was not” Jaejoong cut him...

 

“okay, so you’re not,, but then she asked me,” do I know you?” like it was the first time that  she ever saw me, I mean , I never was close to her, but I never treated her like others, I consider her as my classmate, then Yumi came, took her and apologize to me saying that, “let’s just keep this a secret,”,… I can’t tell what the secret all about is, but I guess it’s something about Hana being crazy and I think that it was because of you dumping her…” his story telling makes Jaejoong pissed…

“Stop it Jin!” Eunhyuk warned,

 

Jaejoong excuse himself, he doesn’t want to start a fight with him, not now that his brain are occupied with all these things, he wanted to go home….

 

 

“oppa., glad you came, can you take this clothes to our mother in the hospital, please, I have a lot of homework to do,,” her sister rush to her immediately , holding a paper bags, that contains their mother’s uniform

 

“Hospital?”  he guess that’s the perfect time for him to talk to her mother, and if fate permit  he can see Hana, if it’s true that she is in the hospital…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tbc..xoxo

7/22