third stalk

I want my stalker back!

 

sorry for not updating for soooooo looong,

but 

i still love this story,,

and i will finish this no matter what!

CHAPTER 3: third stalk

“I love you!” that sweet voice of hers echoed in his head, for the past years he never failed to remember how her voice sounds.

How the word I love you sounds sweetly from her lips, how he misses those.

How he regret not to response on those,

If he could have,

If he just had, then he must not be living in this world full of regrets.

“LEE HA NA, where are you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up containing that profound feeling again, he decided to left his room it’s already nine in the morning, and he saw Changmin and Junsu playing video games, while their leader is busy talking in his cell phone, must be with his girlfriend, do you who that is?

SNSD’s Kwon Yuri, that’s a big secret they all keep; only some few friends knew that affair, and by the looks and excitement in his face, he’s really in love with her, everyday for the past three years.

Three years in a secret relationship and still going strong.

And he Kim Jae joong envy him so much.

Yoochun must be in their music room that’s why he decided to go to him, for he’s the only person that he can talk about his private issues.

“Oh, hyung,,” after 10 minutes of standing by the door he finally notice him, that’s how indulge he is in composing.

“How was it?” Jaejoong ask

“So far okay, but I still missing some notes,” Yoochun answered

Jaejoong fake a smile,

“There only me and you here, you don’t need to smile forcefully, save that to the fans,”

“I’m sorry,” he apologize

“Still missing her?”  Jaejoong pull a chair and sit beside him, he start pressing the piano keys one at a time after breathing hard.

“Do I still have to answer that? Every day, yes for the past years yes every day,,”

Yoochun knew about his love and how much he regrets it, how he lost her and how crazily he wanted her and that feeling back.

Yoochun tapped his back,

“So I guess this will help you,” he pull the drawer near him and pick something in it, he handed that to him.

“What’s this?” he opens the lavender colored envelope and read the invitation for their high school reunion, his eyes grew big.

“I saw that before our manager did, I hide that from him because we all know that he will forbid you to go,,”

“Thank you,” he said

“Go and see her again, go and don’t be too stupid this time, go and be a man, go and answer all the questions that you refuse to answer, go and get your heart back,,”

“Thank you, Yoochun,,” he said feel touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He went back to his room, still staring at the invitation, he is more than nervous to face her again.

For he doesn’t have a clue where to start.

After a while he receive a call, from Super junior’s lead dancer LEE HYUK JAE or better known as EUNHYUK, they went to the same high school, went to the same school club, and auditioned together.

“You receive it too?” Eunhyuk ask

“Yes, are you going?”

“I want too but my schedules is, our Philippine concert fall on that day,,,”

“I see, so it is impossible for you to go,” he sighs deeply

“That’s right even though, You have to go, no matter what, no matter how, I never heard any news from her from our classmates, I have this strongest feeling that she will be there,,”

“I hope so,,” he said

“Can you do me a favor? Can you say sorry to her for me? And tell her that I will pay her soon with interest,” he said smiling

Pay for what?” Jaejoong ask confuse

“It’s our dear secret,” he said

“You have a secret with her!” he ask slightly raising his voice

“Yah don’t be jealous, it’s just that it’s too awkward sharing those secrets to you,”

“Why?”

“Because it’s too embarrassing and you might kick my because of that,” he explain laughing

“And that made me even more curious,”

No you are not, you’re more of a jealous freak,” he teases

“YAH!” he shouts at him

“OKAY, enough,,” he stop laughing,” So you’re really going?”

“Yes,,,”  he said after calming down

“I wish you the best of luck, See her again and win her or rather stalk her like she did to you even though that will make you the first superstar stalker do it!”

Thank you, my friend,” after saying their goodbye the line went off.

Somehow he is still feel thankful for there is him who knows, who still remember how Hanna looks for he like what I said he is too stupid for not having any photo of her.

At least there is still someone who will cheer him, who’s telling him that it’s not too late, that there is still hope for him to get her, his stalker back.

“You will show up right?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(O.o) pukaws