stalk 13

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter thirteen:

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes before looking back in front, he suppressed hard the small smile forming in his lips, and since Yumi’s been watching the two of them conversing, those smile of him didn’t escape from her eyes.

Although Hana is unaware of it, she’s happy for her, but another part of her heart being the righteous Yumi, she knows that Hana’s doing are somewhat unfair for Jaejoong in the future.

 

Hana turn her head and smile at her, motioning that they can do it, she gave out the same smile to cheer her best friend. She out of the few people knew how excited she is to come back to school after another hospitalization for a week, her parents told her condition clearly and been seeking for her help to convince hana  to have the operation as soon as possible , and last night Hana’s father talk to her privately discussing the same matter. She could tell how painful it was to make such decision for she knows it’s still unsure if she will come out alive or even if she will she will forget everything, everyone including her, her brain will be the same as the day like it is the first time that she exist on earth.

 

She didn’t promise anything but she told him that she will be doing her best, it doesn’t matter if she will forget her, as long as she will survive and escape death.

That’s all that matters.

 

“Why are you so lost? What are you thinking?” Hana asked her, leaning on her, every students went out to grab their lunch, funny that she’s just thinking about Hana’s matter and then it’s already lunch, surely time flies so fast.

“Nothing.” She shook her head.

“I know you’re thinking something, tell me I want to help you,” she shook her head repeatedly, her stomach grumbles, luckily

”I’m hungry,” she excuse.

“Okay, let’s go and eat lunch, Jaejoong left earlier but I can’t leave you here, let’s go and catch him!” she beams excitedly; Yumi went with here in a crowded cafeteria.

 “Let’s grab our food first,” she suggested, they fall in the line while looking for anything that their stomach crave for. Yumi decided to just eat a sandwich and a strawberry milk, no matter how she push Hana to eat some nutritious food, she still won on eating the same thing as hers.

After grabbing their lunch, they try to find their seat, hana’s eyes were wandering around searching  for a particular person, Jaejoong, her smile vanish when she saw him sitting along with his friends and Min Shil, one of the popular girl in school together with her equally beautiful sets of friends. 

“I guess we have to find another seat then,” Hana conclude, they both turn and found a table not far away from where Jaejoong is.

The whole time Hana’s eyes were on him as he is conversing with Min Shil,

“they really look good together,” hana commented still looking at them, Yumi moved her gaze to her best friend then to Jaejoong then to her best friend, still not saying anything, she can’t find the right words to say to make her feel better and less insecure.

“I am just borrowing him for a while,  am I being selfish that way?” she added, Yumi can’t help but to remember the thoughts that bothered her mind this morning, the smile on Jae joong’s face  when Hana said she misses him, if her intuition is right, her best friend reach his heart, something that Hana wish but avoiding to happened.

“Hana?” she called, she put down her sandwich and looks at her best friend, Hana turn to her.

“What?”

“What if he fell in love with you what will you do?” a small smile lit up on her face but then she shook her head,

“We both know that those thing will never happen, he will not like me, I am nothing compare to all those girls around him, I’m just a nobody,”

“But what if, I can feel it,”

“What are you saying, you know I won’t like that, I am not wishing for that, I am just contented loving him,”

“precisely that was your original plan, but who knows, we never know he is the only one who knew what he really felt, and if that time comes don’t you think you’re being unfair to him?” Yumi continued, Hana crook her brows giving her the cue to continue to talk.

“you did everything to him because that’s the way you can express how you like him, how your fond of him, how he can make you alive, don’t you think he will not felt something in those? He is not that stupid and somehow even though he might not love you in the end, you will still feel special for him, and I know part of your heart are wishing that too,”

“Why are you bringing this up, just go straight to the point,” Hana’s face becomes serious, Yumi breathed hard

“I know that you’re happy when you’re with him, when you’re around him, but please don’t be unfair to him, if you want him just tell your real condition,” hana tense up on their conversation,  she have no strength to tell him that she will die soon, that she is sick, she never wish to live with pity from people around him.

“And he will choose me out of pity, and then watching me dying do you really want that?” she hissed

“What I want? Agree with the operation,” she whisper back, looking straight in her best friend’s eyes

“What? You know it will be impossible if I can survive on it,” that’s it, she’s afraid to die early, she’s afraid to fall asleep and not to wake up afterwards.

 

“The chances are big, you will survive, and we are all cheering for you,”

“But I will forget everything, my memories of my family, my mother you and him,”

She’s afraid to forget.

“It doesn’t matter I will introduce myself again, and about him we can find him back again,”

Hana scoff and stand up, her head down.

“You have no idea, how scary it is, my condition,”

That’s what she said before she left Yumi running out of the cafeteria.

“Hana!” she shouted, everyone turn their heads, including Jaejoong.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Just like what I had thought you are really here,” Jae joong’s voice made Hana startled, she skipped her next class after the fight she had with Yumi.

“I saw you fighting earlier; I thought you never fight with each other,” she still didn’t response, he fake a cough.

“Why are you here?” she asked at him, Jaejoong massage his nape.

“I went to the comfort room then decided to went here to breathe some fresh air,” he excuse

“I can see your lying, you said Just like what I had thought you are really here, that means you’re really looking for me,”

“of course not!” he oppose.

Hana laugh at his cute reaction,

“Let’s ditch school just for today,” she beg at him

“What? It doesn’t mean that you’re relative own the school you can ditch as much as you want!” he scolded.

“Please, just this once!” she battled her lashes at him, Jaejoong tried to resist …

 

However he fined herself following her at the back of the school where in the so called hidden gate located. And he’s not surprise anymore when she showed him the key before she opens the padlock.