stalk 16

I want my stalker back!

................................

 

 

Yumi went it before her. Hana counted before she goes out again, she just stands there looking at Jae joong’s back disappearing in the street.

 

Everyone were relieve when Hana entered their house, Yumi’s parents were worried about her, she expected a hug from  Yumi in which she will reply excitedly that she is  fine and that this day was unforgettable.

But to her dismay, Yumi is standing there away from her, like when she spotted her with Jaejoong; she’s looking at the opposite side.

“Yumi,” she called, she turn her head around, that’s when Hana notice her swollen eyes, she walks to her but she step back, creating a safe distance between them.

 

Yumi’s action earned a scolding from her furious father,

“Yumi watch your manners, don’t treat our young miss that way, I haven’t forgive you about the recklessness that you did today, we will continue our conversation later,” 

 

“What did she do?” hana asked confuse.

 

“ my daughter failed as your personal assistant, she’s not capable of taking care of you, were very sorry,” the couple bowed at her,” this will not happen again,”  Yumi’s father promise.

 

Before Hana could explain  further, her father came in,  he was informed what happened today about Hana’s disappearance, he scolded the couple as well as their daughter, although her own daughter deserve the scolding, he just can’t seem to hurt her with his words.

 

The bottom line of it, was that he’s angry that what if something bad happen to her outside, that no one is around?

  

 

“Yumi I’m sorry,” Hana grab Yumi’s arm as she lead her to her room, it hurts to receive a cold treatment from her best friend,” it was  my fault, I’m sorry, I was selfish, I should have told you where I went, please forgive me,”

She still receives no answer from her.

Alice came out from her bathroom, one of their servant,

 “The bathroom is ready,” she informed the two of them.

“Alice, I will leave you with her, I’m not feeling well right now, is it okay?” Yumi asked the other

“Sure no problem,” she’s surely mad at her, she didn’t look at her as she walks out from her room.

She has no choice but to accept everything, it’s her fault anyway,

 

“just understands your best friend, she was too worried today, she kept on crying when she informed us that she have no idea where you are, she panicked while she told her parents that you left your phone , money and medicines, she’s not crying because she was scolded, she was crying of that thought of losing someone special, that was you, “ Alice words, lifted her spirits and calm her down.

 

 

 

“Thank you Alice,”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

That same night before Hana went to sleep she went to the study room; as usual her father is there, drinking,

“Can we talk?”  Her father was startled to see her still awake, he glance at the wall clock and shook his brows, its past 11:00, “I’m sorry I can’t sleep with this burden inside me,”

“Go on,” he answered after emptying his glass of wine.

“It’s my fault, I escape from her and stroll around,” she explain fidgeting

“With the person displayed on your room?” her father asked, she looks up to him, there’s no point hiding her secrets from him.

  “Yes, with him, I’m so happy being with him,”

“He is the reason why you transferred your section right?”

“I’m sorry,” she bowed sorry

“Does he know about your condition?”

Hana shook her head,”I have no intentions of telling him, “   she breathed hard,” even though he often push me away, I don’t really care about that, I’m quite glad every time I   made him annoyed and pissed, it made me feel like I am okay and normal because he never gave me any special treatment, but just like   how he treated me before, I want us to remain that way,”

Mr. Lee put down his glass and gave her daughter a hug, he knows deep inside that her action towards that guy will hurt that guy in the end, but he can’t stop her from doing so, because in this selfish way of her daughter she experience   a temporary happiness, if he can just exchange his life with her.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Oppa you find that Hana am I right?” when Jaejoong arrived home, his sister bombarded him with question, she’s really suspicious about his where about.

“Is Umma not here yet?”

“Don’t change the subject, where did you saw her?”

“At the bus stop,   sitting,”

“Was she all right?” she asked again

“Can you stop asking?! Please, I’m tired,”

“I was just curious, because that Yumi girl was too worried and begged me to talk to you and find that girl, saying that she have no money, cell phone and medicine and stuff like that,,”

 

“To end this conversation, she’s now okay, now can I go to my room?” he plead sarcastically

“Okay, interrogation finish,” but before he could reach his room, she asked another question.

“One last thing, were you also worried about her?”  

“I thought no more questions? What do you really want me to say?” he shouted annoyed

“It was just a yes or no question, since you avoided answering that and instead asking me back then your answer must be a yes,” she stated as a matter of fact, defeated Jaejoong sigh and went inside his room.

 

“Oppa I wanted to study Psychology in the future, so that I can often figure out whether you are lying or not!”

 

Jaejoong won’t be surprise if their neighbor knocks at their door begging him to tape his sister’s mouth. With pleasure he will surely abide on their request. 

 He looks at the corner of his room, as if something is missing but he can’t really figure it out, at some point he feels empty, he laid his body in his bed, he remembers the event that occur today, Hana’s smile while they were biking, her childish reaction while eating cotton candy.

 

One thing that he accepted before he went to sleep.

It was not only Hana who enjoyed on the things that they did.

He too.