stalk 12

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter 12

 

Monday.

 

Jaejoong lazily went to his classroom, he just nod at his fellow classmates who greeted him, he’s still thinking about the warnings that his mother gave him the whole weekend, although she often reminded him of those, but yesterday was like the worst. She told him not to engage on anyone and asked him multiple times if he have a girlfriend right now, which he immediately said he doesn’t have, that’s the truth, though many girls are after him, not like he take them seriously .

 

“I’m not in love with someone okay? So don’t worry about me failing my senior year because that will never happen, I will graduate no matter what, and there is no special girl in my life right now!” that’s what he said lastly before she let him go.

 

He understand her, being a single mother to raise up her children is a really a tough job, that’s why every time she’s on duty in the hospital, Jaejoong was left at home to take care of her younger sister as well as doing all the household chores, because of that he learned how to cook at a young age. 

 

Jaejoong sigh as he glance at the wall clock, five more minutes before the classes start,

“I heard, we will be having a new classmate,” Eunhyuk whose sitting in front of him hiss, that familiar grin, he knew it, and that news gave him goose bumps, yet he  still pray that what he is thinking was all wrong, it can’t be……

 

“Quiet!” their female adviser Mrs. Im walk in, the whole class stop from chattering and gaze in front. ”okay, you will have a new classmate for the beginning of this semester, “she looks at the door and motion that person to come in “introduces yourself on your new classmates,” she smiles,

His suspicion was right, there entered the smiling Hana who looks thinner than the last time he saw her, maybe she got sick that why she was absent the whole week, but to his surprise another girl walk in,

“I’m Lee Hana, nice meeting you all!” she smile at everyone, her eyes scan the whole class when she spotted Jaejoong another wide smile form on her face. Jaejoong covered half of his face because of the embarrassment.

“I’m Choi Yumi, “the other girls’ introduction was also as brief as Hana, one of the student raise their hand, the teacher called that student, answering that she have a question in mind,

“You both belong in the special class right? What are you doing in the average section?” Jaejoong grew nervous that what if that stalker of his tells in the class that he is the reason why she transferred in them.

“We both failed the last exam, that’s why we have no choice but to give up the special class,” Yumi look at the student and replied some of the students laugh at her answers however Yumi didn’t blink upon answering another question from the other students who just want to humiliate their fate being the used to be smart student, Hana is bothered by originally she was the only one who will transferred her, for two reason one is because of her now failing grades because of her sickness and the other one was because of Jaejoong, but Yumi wanted to be wherever she is, thus so she gave up the special class that she dreamed off, in order to be with her best friend.

 

Hana press her hand and mouthed thank you.

 

“okay, enough of the question let’s proceed to the class, Yumi and Hana you can both sit on the vacant chairs on the back, the two ladies followed sitting side by side, Hana sat at the back of Jaejoong, who refuse to make an eye contact with her.  Hana starts poking Jae joong’s back, she misses him the entire week, Jaejoong got irritated by her continues poking he looks back and glared at her,

“What do you want?”

 

Forming a small heart using her hands she mouthed,

 

 

 

“I miss you!”