stalk 24

I want my stalker back!

 

hey?! still there;)cant write English stories lately , i focused on wrting filipino  stories on wattpad, for those who can undertand filipino please read blame me once (completed) its kim jae joong story.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3287688-blame-me-once-completed-soon-to-publish-under-lib

 

 

 

UNEDITED

 

....................................

 

Chapter twenty four

 

 

Present day…..

 

“Oppa! oppa! Foods are serve!”  He stretch his arm as he yawn, he felt asleep while thinking of everything from the past. A faint smile was form, he saw the mess he made,”I’ll clean you later,”

 

The two important girls are now waiting for him in the dining, it’s one of those limited moment that they could eat dinner together.

 

He misses the foods that his mother loves to cook, Jae mi helps their mother  in the kitchen, but still his sister can’t beat his cooking skills.

 

Mrs.  Kim is still a hospital nurse, but her schedule is not that chaotic unlike before, her co-workers are aware that her son is from the famous boy band in the land. And as soon as her patient find that out, they  will demand and bothered her  for his autograph, which she can only return with a  smile after saying that he is too  busy and he seldom goes home.

 

“Oppa, is true that you are dating Ms. Jung?” his sister asked..

 

Where did you get that news?” The girl that his sister pertaining to is his label mate, a member of a girl group, who debuted  years after them. 

“As in Hello! It’s all over in the internet, picture of you two caught dating…” she teases, making a quotation  in front of him.

“Where not dating and it’s a group dinner, of course we were all present.”

 

“Then why is she sitting beside you?” she continued with her eyebrow raise.

 

 

The more he answered to his sister question the more things will be complicated, he knows that she have this blog dedicated for him, so whatever answers she get, she might post it in the web later.. And about that Ms. Jung in the same company, he doesn’t feel anything for her, but he knew that she have something on him… but no matter how he wanted to be civil with her, the girl, made ways to be near him.  She misinterprets the signal that he is giving. He better stay aware from her, that’s what his band mates often told him.

 

“Jae mi. set your brother free, let’s just have a very good dinner and nothing else okay? Stop with the gossip.” her mother scolded, her sister agreed unwillingly.

 

 

……………………………………

Jaejoong misses the nighttime in their place, there were times when he just wanted to think about his father, he will go to their small backyard, he prepare a blanket and rest on it while looking at the stars above.

 

“what will I give juts to know what you’re thinking?” he didn’t notice his mother’s approaching, she have a blanket that covers her body, just like before, her mother will join him, she will talk about how great his father was, how after all this years she remained faithful to him..

 

 

 

“Umma, why you didn’t get married? ” he clearly remembers men that swoon over his mother, but she took all that for granted, she didn’t even gave them a single chance.

 

Her mother smile at him. A very genuine smile.

 

“How would I? why would I get married when  I don’t have enough time to my two stubborn yet lovingly kids,” he chuckle upon the definition, ”and  I’m still in love with your father that’s why they never had a single chance..” she added.

 

“If appa hears you right now, I know he will be over confident,”

 

“That’s the way he is, but I love that side of him..” she commented happily, “ so arrogant yet so sweet, so possessive yet he always reminds me that I must passively own him as well,” his mother chuckle upon those sweetest memories, like those were just yesterday.

 “so can you tell me now what’s bothering you?” she brought up that topic again,  but she knows exactly what’s on his mind, and if ever he will tell her, that will be her signal for him to tell her secret.

 

He must know the truth.

 

“How’s your work? Your fame gives me headache, now I am known as the mother of the famous band dbsk’s Kim Jaejoong, rather than my own name…” she jokingly complain to him...

 

“The fame?” he repeated,” its incredible, however I feel empty,” Jaejoong laugh bitterly, his mother grasp his hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

 

“Let it out…” she told him. He was clueless at her on what she is pertaining him to, but when he see her eyes, that was his cue.

 

He wanted her mother to know how painful it was. It was just his first love but damn he feels so regretful! How can first love hurt him most?

 

“Umma,” he called in a serious tone,, he wanted everything to be the same as before, set aside his age, his name, after all, he’s the same old senior student who let a love to slipped away with full regret..

 

“Is it normal to be in love with someone after all these years?”

 

“Mine and your father? I guess it is…I’m telling you its possible.”

 

 

“Then I must love her, all these years ….”

 

 

….

 

 

Her mother touch his face, a simple touch that comforts him, if anyone see him so fragile in front of his mother, it will be a disaster and maybe a downfall of his manly image, but he care less, he wanted this comfort zone that only his mother can provide, well aside from that person that he is dying to see…

 

 

“I know and I’m sorry, I was just protecting you that time, I’m sorry

 

“What for?”  confusion was written in his face, his mother made no mistake that worthy begging for forgiveness , all she did, all those decisions that she made was for his benefit, that when she heave a deep sigh and start looking at the starts above. He can’t do the same; he wanted to know why she is sorry for.

 

“I was the personal nurse of Ms. Lee, Hana Lee, the girl that you find special,”

 

“What do you mean umma? She was sick?”

 

His mother sighs deeply,

 

“Very sick, she had the small chances of survival, she had a brain tumor only her family knows, they all kept that a secret, she wanted to kept that a secret…” she pause as she recall

 

Jaejoong felt an extreme pain inside him…her words towards him, her action, that’s was all a sign…

 

“She refused to take the operation, she had a small chances of living that’s why she wanted to enjoy her last moment…then she met you… being her personal nurse, she told me about those and I am so happy seeing how happy she was, how her eyes twinkle upon mentioning the guy that she like…and I was glad for her, so happy but feel sorry for the guy, I never knew that was you until she shown me your photo… I was more that surprised and that moment I wanted to protect you from the pain…her time is near and there was you who might like her back. She was not hard to like, she’s special but her life could be short and a possibility that might left you so broken. I don’t want you to experience that pain, just like how I felt when your father died, you are too young and there are a lot of good things ahead of you, not a painful heartbreak. That’s why no matter how hard for me, I drove you a way, I wanted for you to chase your dream, I lead you away of the pain,”

 

“Umma,”  it’s painful yes, but he understands his mother. She turns and wipe her own tears.

 

“I love and care for you so much that’s why I set aside Hana’s pain…each day she keeps on forgetting things, she then soon forgot about you, it was hard , her body weaken –“

 

Jaejoong swallowed hard, he wanted to know what happened after that, that’s tumor, less chances of survival, he might breakdown if she will tell him that she died.

 

“What happened to her?” it’s a surprise that he didn’t stutter…

 

His mother turns and touches his face, there were tears and he didn’t notice it. He was too occupied by the pain that he is feeling inside him.

 

“She came back, she’s alive though she forgot everything, but I am telling you son, nothing is impossible for a love so real. It was just a part of the past, this is your second chance, make new memories with her. This time do the chasing and I will support you all the way.”

 

“thank you umma,” he felt relieve hearing that.

 

His Hana is alive and he can’t wait to see her!

 

 

7/30/14

……………………………………………………………………………………………….