stalk 20

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter twenty:

 

 

Jaejoong keep on staring at the lucky charm that Hana gave, he is feeling that unwanted emotion inside, his chest tighten, he wanted to shout, he wanted to kick or punch someone,, but he can’t  do so…

 

Then the feeling of being weak ang empty walk in,

 

The next moment he is laughing as he recalls what she said that he don’t need to fall for her…

 

“Silly girl,” then he made his way out of the rooftop, running away from the school, ignoring the people around scolding him and the girls who shouted for his attention…..

 

Without further thinking he run and run, people might think that he is stupid right now, but he didn’t mind, he need to let this out.
 

These bursting emotions inside him.

 

He needs to feel exhausted, so that he can’t feel this anymore inside him….

 

He ended up in his room, for he thought this is the only place that he feel so secured, Secured from he had no idea who and why…he look intently at the wall, he wanted to do something, he needed to release this anger, he needed a stress reliever,

 

 the next thing he did, he push all the stuff blocking the way, the mini shelf with his books, the table and other stuff,  it all scattered in the wooden floor, when he felt satisfied, he went downstairs directly to their stock room, there he saw his target, he took out the four cans of paint of different colors as well as the paint brush beside it.

 

He knew that his mother will be in rage after this, but he just decided to deal with her later.

 

He went back to his room, and start molesting the white wall, using the different colors of paint. He and the brush in the wall, He had to no idea what he is up to, but he thought that it is much better than venting his anger to someone especially to that person who made him feel this way….

 

“I don’t understand why you made me feel love, are you just playing with me? Are you that bored that’s why you made me as your toy? Did you really love me or you're just playing with me?!! I know I should be glad, but hell I can’t,,,you made me worried but angry at the same time…..you want me to stop falling , but you’re warning came  too late…….

 

Cruel princess! I already did!”

 

At the lower part he wrote, so very little that you will not notice if you will not look at it closely….

Feb. 14,,, valentine’s day, it was the date when hana confessed and rejected herself

 

“The cruel princess Lee Hana, the source of this pain…..”

 

He threw the brush and stare at his awful masterpiece…     

“My mother will surely get mad once she see this…” he thought, wiping his sweat, somehow he feel better…

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

For the nth time, Yumi is asking her that, she answered her with a smile.

She just wanted to spend the rest of her strong days being with Jaejoong, watching him doing even the lamest thing, for she can tell how long it will last ,

.......that obsession, and her body is almost at  its limit….

 

Her smile grew wide when Jaejoong enter the room, she beam and greet him as he made his way in his seat,  he just coldly look at her and shrugged ....

Hana can see the black aura that he is possessing; it must be because of yesterday…..

 

“Jaejoong sh, about…..” she stop midway when their adviser enter their room,    the discussion started and Jaejoong was not even surprise when the teacher never open the news about Hana and her friend Yumi missing her class…

 

…….

 

 

“Jaejoong sh,” Hana stood in front of Jaejoong, she watch him putting his notebook inside his bag, the odd thing is, he never look at her this time, before he just casually acknowledging her presence but today, since he came in , he never do so…

“Jaejoong sh, let’s grab a lunch together, my treat….”

 

“…..” no response

 

“hey,”

“I have my own money, even though I am not as rich as you, I can buy my own lunch…” she can tell the bitterness in his voice…

“i don’t mean anything bad about it, I just want to invite you,” she said guiltily ,”hey are you mad at me because of yesterday…?”

Jaejoong stand up from his seat, he walks past her, yet before he could exit the room, Hana grab his arm…

“Jaejoong oppa,” she called warily

“What else do you want from me? Are you reality that bored to make me your past time and toy?    You followed me around every time,, and made me feel special, yet ….you know what this is ,” he can’ t really tell her what’s really bothering him and what he wanted to say, he is tongue tied by his own emotion…. “Stay away from me!” that’s the last thing that he said before he walk out…

Hana was stunned, she never meant to hurt him, she just wants him to understand her feeling… 

 

“Hana,” Yumi got her attention, she looks as sad as her, Yumi took out her handkerchief and wipe her tears…

“I’m crying?” Hana as foolishly…

“Yes, because you are hurting and he is hurting too,” Yumi answered pertaining to the guy that walked away, thank heaven that there are the only people left in the hallway,  

 

“i never meant to hurt him, that’s why I said those words…”  Yumi knew everything that happened, the conversation she had with Jaejoong yesterday…”it wasn’t the reaction that I was expecting,” Yumi pinch her forehead…

“Stupid,” though she said it smiling,  “ I now understand why he acted that way,”

“why?”

“ he is hurting too hana, maybe he realize that he felt something for you, scratch that , I know that he feels something for you, but….”

“but?”

 

“you made him confuse, he can’t figure out his feelings to himself, though it’s easy to see in his eyes, and he is confuse that you told him that he doesn’t have to love you back…” Yumi tried for her to understand,” if I was in his shoes, I might also feel the same way as him, it might not be your intention to hurt him, but who wouldn’t feel something if you made him feel extra special all along?”,  

 

“I didn’t know, or maybe I did, tell me what am I suppose to do?”

 

“you’re the only one who can figure that out, but you can count on me whatever your decision is, “ Yumi assured her, but Hana felt an easiness inside her,

“Thank you Yumi, what can i be with you? ” she pause,”   but can you answer me honestly?”

“What is it?”

 

 

“am I being ruthless towards him?” Yumi was silent…

 

They stare at each other….

 

However Hana knew what’s her answer is,

 

For silence means, YES…