stalk 18

I want my stalker back!

OMG: it's i want my stalker back second anniversary!

this chapter is speacially dedicated to these subscribers  @_DyNaR_,@YAKSOKHAEMiki,@Ppyong-Ppyong,@anj_yesung @fallenangel@boojae_wifey and to all the new readers and subbies!

 

 

Chapter eighteen: stalk 18

 

“Because you are healing mine.”  She answered touching her heart. 

 

They stare at each other followed by an awkward silence; it was hana who broke the ice.

“What I mean is your voice makes the people’s heart at peace, yes that way, because you have a soothing voice,” she made an awkward laugh

“Stop laughing, it’s irritating ,” he said then walks away.

 

Hana waited for her heart to calm down before she left the room, on her way to their classroom, a group of girls drag her in the fire exit.

 

“Finally, we had a moment alone with you!” the tallest red haired one said, their leader.

“Is there something wrong,” Hana ask, the other three laughs at Hana’s frighten state.   

“Yes, there is, our problem is you, you’re presence irked us, every time you tried your stupid way to be with our Jaejoong oppa,” she  barked, grabbing Hana’s hair and push her in the wall.

“It hurts,” she begs, but she can’t cry, she’s more than worried by her camera that rolled on the floor when she was pushed.

“Do you know how many girls in the club hates your face, everyone wanted to destroy you do you get it, so better leave our oppa alone,” she threaten.

“No, I won’t,” even though she s hurting her, she can’t agree to her for her to set her free

 

“so you want to settle things this way huh?!” he mocked spitting saliva on her, the three cheered for her to continue, she was pushed her again roughly on the wall, Hana‘s head started to bleed, because of that her head start to ache like hell again, she can’t stand anymore, she just grab her own hair to lessen her own pain.

The girls laugh around her, enjoying her pitiful state, the four started hitting her, even though, and they saw blood coming out from her head.

 

Hana is now shouting loudly still grabbing her head.

“Wait what happen to her, this isn’t good,” at last the fat one had the heart to stop her friends, she wasn’t comfortable seeing her holding her head, where they were hitting her n her stomach and back. They realize that she was right, they stop hitting her but she’s still crying loudly while grabbing her hair.

“What did we do?” the four asked in unison, panicking, suddenly  the door open revealing Yumi and their chauffeur , Yumi cried, seeing the wounded Hana, crying with the pain in her head.

“Hana!” she runs and hug her, grabbing her hands, stopping her hurting her head, she saw all her wounds, that these girls cause her, she wipe her tears though she can’t help her own.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for being childish, I shouldn’t have left you, I’m sorry,,” she repeat on saying her sorry until hana lose her consciousness, the chauffeur carried her, they have to bring her in the hospital again.

   She wipes her tears and faces the four girls. She glared at them; two other men in suites came in,

“We’re sorry, we didn’t mean to, we just want to scare her,” the red haired said, they are shocked, but Yumi slapped each one of them,

“prepare for your lawyers, because his father will not let it past and good luck on finding your new school because her family who own this school will definitely kick you out, you had no idea who you messed with,!” she threaten and left them, 

 

When they look up, they saw their disciplinary adviser in front of them.

“She was right; you have to find your new school,”

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

“The two are not here again? They really love to ditch classes, to think that they are girls,” eunhyuk said.

Jaejoong thought that Hana followed her, but there classes started and she’s still not around, plus Yumi excuse herself to after receiving a call in the middle of the class. Afternoon was over still no sign of them.

 

 

“Oppa!” Jaejoong sigh in annoyance, Min Shil one of a girl that assume that he is hers clings her arms to his.

“What?”   He is nice to her because she is a cousin of one of his closest friend.

“Have you heard the news about your stalker?” he stops and glance at her.

“What news?”

“You didn’t know? I was surprise since you are classmate, well Nana and her club beat her in the fire exit, she was unconscious then was rush in the hospital,”

“What!” angered filled his system upon hearing the news, he had no idea

“that’s what she gets for being so close to you,  I am the only one that they acknowledge to be this close to you  by your fan club, in a way, I am thanking them,” she smirks, but Jaejoong push her hand away and left her in the hall way.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
 

“where’s my camera ,?” that was the first sentence that came out form Hana’s mouth the moment that she had open her eyes.

“Don’t worry it’s still alive and overcome the operation successfully,” Yumi tried to joke, instead of worrying about her condition, she worries about her camera.

“that’s good then,” she sigh,” so hospital again, I’m such a frequent visitor,” she said looking up the white ceiling.

“Sorry,” Yumi answered

“How long was I a sleeping this time?”

“27 hours,” she answered apologetically, “I’m sorry for not being around, I was childish, it will not happened again,. Promise,” she look up and saw hana smiling

“It’s not your fault; I am not blaming anyone, so were okay now?” Yumi nodded, “okay then give me a hug,” Yumi embrace her best friend,