stalk 4

I want my stalker back!

Chapter 4 : stalk four

 

March 20th

He stop his car in front of Paran high school, it change a lot, it’s been almost 8 years since he last scene this building, he park his silver car, after  fixing his disguise, his shades and hoodie, he went down and go to the gate, he is happy to see that the helper from long ago is still there, the one who secretly helping him and his friends to escape from punishment whenever they came late. As if fate come along with him, only the school staff is there, no students to bug him in this special day he offer to himself.

He head his way to the top floor of the academic building, his hurt is jumping up an down thinking that he is back on that place again, the day he first say hi to her, well not literally saying hi to each other, it was an incredible conversation that lead her to like him. Imagination strikes him again, as if he once again saw her in her school uniform trying to jump on that building.

FLASH BACK:

 

Te exam result for the special class student was posted, everyone on that special class are all cheering, anticipating that they better than before.

Han Yumi grab her friend Hana to look for their names,,,

“Lee Hana,,,” Yumi mumbled, ”number 31?” Yumi look at her best friend sadly, out of 40 special students, while Yumi herself maintain her position on the top 10.

“I’m okay,” she tried to pose a smile, all the students beside them gossip about her rank. She who use to top the exam before now settled on the bottom list.

Why?

She just wants to ignore that reality as a matter of facts she wants to enjoy everything she have but looking at her hands, she have none.

She left her friend saying that she just want to be alone, knowing that she needed that space Yumi agreed, but promise her that she will call her immediately if something came up.

She went to the roof top of the academic building, t was her first time to go to this place since for the past years she always devotes her time studying and following her father’s orders. She never once cut classes, nor failed the exam, but thinking about the misfortune that she found out months ago.

She regret, she regret that she was too nice, she regret that she never get the chance to enjoy holidays, or participating in a school trip, she regret how she always hides her face in her big glasses, if she could only turn back the time, she will do those things, if she could only knew sooner about her body being ill, about her brain being slow.

She takes another step, spreading her arms.

“You will never die if you just jump from here,” she turns to look who own that voice.

“EH?!”

“And don’t die in front of me; it will be a disaster on my conscience,” he followed, somehow annoyed

Despite his serious expression, the girl Lee Hana decided to laugh.

“I will not commit a suicide,” she retort still laughing

“But it looks like it,”

“Really, but I don’t intend to,,” an embarrass intruder interrupt her.

“Consider that as a help,” he suppose

“Okay,” she agreed,” by the way what’s your name?”

“You don’t know me?”


“Your face look familiar but I don’t know what your name is,,” she honestly said

“It’s alright you don’t need to know, I don’t know you either,” he answered back as he attempt to leave,

“Wait,” Hana called

The guy turns around, eyebrows creases, “what?”

“Thank you and i just want to say that your handsome,,,” she bravely commented on him, the first  time she make a conversation with a guy stranger, the first  time she praise someone by his looks not by the books, the first time her heart beats like a crazy drum roll.

To hide his embarrassment, the guy fake a cough, ”I know too,,”

Oblivious to her that day was also the first time someone knocks in KIM JAE JOONG’S heart.