stalk 14

I want my stalker back!

A/N: please bear with flasback, every chapter are important for us to know, how jae missed everything and how he grew misserable and filled with regrets okays, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR STILL READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY!

 

 

Chapter fourteen:

 

“I am not surpriset  , for all I know you love ditching school,” Jaejoong commented.

“At least pretend that you are amaze, is that really hard?”  He just shrug at her,

“What, are we ditching school or not?” he followed asking impatiently, she’s just staring at him, like she’s lost or something,

“ah right,” she hooked the key once it had opened she open it widely for Jaejoong, ”OPEN SESAME!”  She copied Aladdin from the fairytale, Kim Jae joong can’t helped but chuckle at her cuteness.

Once they are outside Hana stretch her arm and breath,

“At last I am free!”

“Where are we going?” he asked

“where do you want to go?” he had no idea in mind, since he’s just following her request, though he still don’t know why all of a sudden.

“Okay oppa, then I will decide,,” they walk to the bust stop.“Jaejoong oppa, do you have money?” she asked with a wide grin in her face, facing in front of him.

“Why?”

“Because I forgot my wallet, can you lend me some money for a while?” she begs jaejoong gaped at her plea but pull out his wallet,

“Here.”

“Thank you!” she open his wallet, she’s not surprise to see the picture of his family insides, she felt relieve that there is no picture of any girl in it,

“Stop looking; just get what you need,”

“Okay, I will pay you back! I promise” she pull out some bills then handed him back his money, he sigh in exasperation before putting back his wallet in his back packet.

‘‘So where are we going?”  she ask herself, jae joong had no idea cause she insisted the ditching classes anyway, he just go with her.

Wherever.

“Why am I doing this again? Why am I with my stalker?” he thought

“Oppa, I want to ride in a bike?” that’s what she said when she saw a man biking with a girl in his front, they are sweet together, must be a couple.

“No way I will ride that with you!” he irked and complain on what she has in mind,

“But please…….” She showed her puppy eyes, Jaejoong knows that only his sister can make him change his mind but to Hana he felt the same.

He turned weak.

A bus stop,

“Hop in, I know a place,” with a sigh he told her,

“Yes!” hana cheered, excitedly she hop in inside the bus , there aren’t few passengers, but hana decided to take the seat at the back, she forgot to pay that’s why Jaejoong unwillingly did.

“come here oppa!” she shout, makes the young man ashamed,  few people looking at his flustered face, but he ignored her and took a seat far away from her.

“Oh,” hana said disappointedly,

“You don’t want to sit  beside your girlfriend?” an old woman asks him, he shook his head, the woman laugh at his cute reaction.

“Young people these days,” she chuckle “seems like she’s enjoying the ride,” she followed

“Eh?” he saw her looking at hana, hana opened the window and extend her right hand outside, and she’s like enjoying the cold wind.

“Don’t be embarrass, enjoy the moment as much as you can, you can only live once, don’t  hinder too much, it’s regretful..” she told him with a smile, the bus stop and the old woman bid goodbye.

Before the bus could move again, Jaejoong sat beside hana.

“Aren’t you cold?” Hana stop from her childish act and look at the acting cool side of Jaejoong, she didn’t question why he change his mind,

She’s happy.

“Its fun,” Jaejoong chuckle. ”its’ my first time riding in a bus,” she shyly admit.

“That explains why you forgot to pay,”

Her eyes grew wide,

“I did? The driver will be mad what are we going to do?,”

Jaejoong laugh at her juvenile behavior.

“Don’t worry; I paid for it, now I just have to add that on your debt,”

“Okay,” she made an okay sign at him, ”oppa it seems like we’re on a date,”

“Don’t think too much!” Jaejoong flicked her forehead.

After that short ride,  they stop on the next station,

“yah, we’re  going down!” Jaejoong told her, she enjoyed riding in a bus that she wish it never stop.

“Where are we?” she asked as they walk along the way

“Haven’t you been in a park?” he annoyingly asked

Of course they were in a park, unless she didn’t know how this place is called.

“Why do you often answer like you have your period? Can’t you be a little nicer?” she scoffed,” can’t you just said, we are here in the park!” she said that extending both her arms.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and left her at that crazy state, people starts staring at them and it irks him being with this crazy lady.

“Where are we going?” she can’t help but to ask, they keep on walking, or she keeps on following him, it’s three in the afternoon,  but the sun is just perfect, clouds were hiding it, plus  the weather is not that hot.

A perfect time to play.

There are lots of vendors selling ice creams, pizza stall, and cotton candies, Yumi bought her those before, she wanted to state it again,

“Hurry up!” in a distance she heard Jaejoong yelling at her, she runs towards him, he is standing in front of a bicycle shop, he will make her wish came true,

“I will rent two!” he told the owner, he immediately grab his arms,

“I don’t know how to pedal!” she confessed, his eyes grew wider.

“You wanted to ride, but you don’t know how, what are you then?”

“I am a human,” she smile,” a human who doesn’t know how to ride a bike,” she pout at him, hope that it will work, Jaejoong close his eyes, breath hard,,,

His ritual every time his patience is leaving him.

He surrenders,” okay,”

He turns to the owner and rent the other bike with a seat at the back.

Han jump in a joy when she had won, few minutes more, she is happily riding while Jaejoong is pedaling,  she often ordered Jaejoong to pedal faster, as they surround the whole park, some kids are on their roller blades and skateboards,  she’s afraid to try it, biking with Jaejoong is more than enough,  she smile to herself, she can’t explain the happiness her heart feeling at that moment.

Jaejoong didn’t notice a rock on their way, their bike shake, Hana tighten her hug in his waist, he gulp, it’s a good thing that they didn’t   fall down.

Jaejoong is afraid to fall.

“Yah are you okay?” Jaejoong asked, she shouted earlier.

“Yes, I am okay, I am with you, that’s why I feel so okay,” Jaejoong knew that she’s lying, her voice shakes, but somehow those simple words makes him smile.

He didn’t know why, it just did.

He admits, this person is not that hate able.