stalk 21

I want my stalker back!

second update for you...i won't promise anything so bear with me...

ad thanks to those who still waits...saranghae!!!

unedited/ please listen to the song, i always play this everytime i write a chapter, it fits the story so well. too dramatic and love..  

 

 

 

Chapter twenty one

 

“Do you really want to go? Because I tell you this is going to be a really really bad idea!”: Yumi scold Hana as she continues to put things in her back pack….

“I never experience camping in my entire life of existence,  and I can’t let this one pass,”

“I know that, but you need to rest instead of going out,” Yumi tried so hard for her to understand, but Hana is too persistent to go to the camp….

It’s a two days camping that will be held a few miles away from their places, hosted by the physical education department. But Yumi knew better, it was not the reason why Hana wanted to go so bad, since the incident in the classroom, Jaejoong always ignore Hana, he never took a short glances on her, if she will go near him, he will disappear in the crowed or pretend to be in a deep conversation with his friends, hana can’t catch him alone, he is always circled with his friends, and worst with those girls who love to flirt with him….

 

“I just want to talk to him, and sorry about the things that I had said to him, and I know after this I think I can’t go to the school anymore, I’m having a hard time memorizing things,” she said sadly, Yumi knew that sometimes she just stared at her paper and pass it afterwards, no matter how she read and think nothing makes sense….

 

“You will help me right?” What else can she do if her best friend is showing this kind of look, the you are my only hope and please grant my request…

 

 

…………………

The bus will leave at 7 in the morning, Yumi and Hana came earlier, Hana took a seat near the window, she scan the place and  look for Jaejoong, as always he is surrounded by his friends.

 

“Good morning Jaejoong sh!” she greeted happily..Jaejoong didn’t answer, he just continues chatting with eunhyuk who felt apologetic towards her….

 

The girls mock at her embarrassing moment, Min shil even harshly commented,

“Stupid and crazy!”

 

Yumi wanted to pull the girls hair but Hana just grab her best friend away and took the seat not far from them, so that she can still look at him…

 

Her cell phone kept on ringing, she turned it off, after a minute, Yumi cell phone too, and both are phone call from home, nobody knows where they planned to  go in this trip…

“I had received a message from my mother, she’s really mad….”

“I’m sorry,”  Yumi just grab her hand,

“it’s all right, you know that I will do everything to make you happy, even though the most silly and stupid things, though I know that it wasn’t right, as long as you smile and be contented about it I will take the risk…”

“I’m just so blessed to have a best friend like you,,,”

“stop it please don’t make me cry,” Hana lean her head in her shoulder, while she put her head in hers…as the bus drove off to their destination…..

 

 

“Yumi,”

“What?”

“I want to take the operation,,,” Yumi wanted to cry hearing those from her, she waited for her to say this, she knew , she’s too afraid, who wouldn’t ?  She knew and she believes that she will come out alive….

 

“Are you sure? You will not take it back right?” she asked joyfully, teary eyed, they look at each other, Hana smile at her, they are the only one who understand their conversation since everyone are busy in their own world….

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………

 

The place is very relaxing,  they were introduce to the crew of the semi resort that they will be staying, when you look in front , the beautiful see will welcome you, and at the back is the forest that they said they will conduct the activity….

 

Hana took out her camera, captured the beautiful surrounding,,, and then he approach Jaejoong with his friends,,

 

“Jaejoong oppa, can I take a picture of you with your friends?” she asked nicely; before Jaejoong could disagree his friends headed by Eunhyuk, answered yes Hana excitedly position herself…..

 

Eunhyuk elbowed his best friend and told him to smile, but even though he never asked him too, he can’t control the smile that is forming in his lips….

 

How he misses talking to her, and seeing her following her, but what she had said to him, always hunts him, that’s why he wanted to create a distance between them…

 

He is sure that her father won’t let her go to someone like him, who has nothing aside from a loving and a responsible mother and a younger sister…

 

………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

    

 

Everyone gathered around the bonfire that Mr. Park put up, Students realize that their P.E. teacher have an average voice.

 After him students starts singing their favorite song after telling everyone, the reason why they love the song. On that entire period, Hana is just staring at Jaejoong; he is sitting opposite her, with Min Shil clinging in his right arm, while Eunhyuk is in his left.

 

“You okay?” Yumi whisper, she’s been holding her hand, her best friend is not comfortable in her state, this event is really a bad idea,

“I’m okay,” she force a smile and presses back her hand.

 

“So who else wants to sing?” the teacher asked again.

Hana shyly raise her hand.

“Oh hana sh,” he happily called, unaware of her troubled state

“it will be the first time we will hear you sing,!”

 

“and maybe the last,” she answered in a whisper,” ssem, can I borrow your guitar?”

“Of course, you play guitar too?” she nod Yumi stand up and took the guitar from him, she gave it to Hana, she tuned it in and cleared he throat, she position the guitar in her lap.

 

“I want to say sorry in advance because this song is in English, I am not showing off, but because, the song’s lyrics tells an extraordinary fairytale, but I never really regret what I did,” as she speak those words, her eyes were fixed on Jaejoong, then she transferred her gaze to her best friend,” and because of that forgive me,”

Her classmates knew that her words are for their classmate Jaejoong, however unlike the last time, they chose not to say harsh words at  her, but just listen on her voice. The teacher is glad that this camping helps his student’s gets closer and understands each other.

 

A few seconds more a soft melody is being played,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TIPEqMKZ9s

I DIDN'T TO MAKE YOU MINE by Nina

 

Don't give me a second chance

It'll be the same

You will be the consequence

And I will have the pain
you are something else I have

I have to survive

That is why I say with tears in my eyes
 

You came along on that point in my life that I had decided to give up, it never was the pleasant meeting that we had, you are nobody to me, and so am I to you,

But on that moment, I had the urge to speak and talk to you, I don’t know what’s got into me, for a second I forgot that I am about to end my life,

But that second forgotten,

 

made me closer to you.

 

 

I wish I never opened up my heart

I didn't mean to love you baby

 I wish I never let it get this far

 I didn't mean to love you baby

 

They told me that I am being unfair towards you, I refuse to answer, I can never be angry to them, because I know they were right,

I never have the guts to do so, because every time that I am with you,

That’s the only time that I can feel that I can be happy forever. That I am living a never ending fairytale

 


If I could have a single wish

I'd turn back time

I didn't mean to make you

I didn't mean to make you mine

 

 

Though I know that you will hurt in the end once you found out the reason why I did ways to be close to you,

I will still choose this option again, if they gave me the chance to turn back the time…. Yes I am selfish; I will still choose this road again, this road that will lead me to you,

I don’t see myself looking at anyone, much so loving someone…I never thought that it’s just a young love, an infatuation, or crush….the day that you came, I realize that…

I only need, its juts you…

That before I even know you,

It’s always been you

 

 


Don't look at me like I'm mad

 I thought you would know

 I was getting way too sad
It was gonna show

 There was no way I could hide

 I could hide the truth

 So I took the risk and fell for you

 

 

Yes, I took the risk , I chose to love you without asking in return, I was contended, that way,

However,

My time is almost finish,

However, in the future, when you realize that I wasn’t around you, not watching your back,

Not staking you,  

 will there be come a time that you will stop in think about me for a second?

That sometime in your life I did exist?

I hope so,

My heart hope so…

 


I wish I never opened up my heart

I didn't mean to love you baby

I wish I never let it get this far

 I didn't mean to love you baby
If I could have a single wish

 I'd turn back time

I didn't mean to make you

 I didn't mean to make you mine

 

 

 


I didn't mean to make you hold me

 I didn't mean to get so lonely

I didn't mean to say all this to you

 I didn't mean to make you need me

 I didn't mean to love you like I do

 Look at what we've put us through
I wish I never opened up my heart

 I didn't mean to love you baby

 I wish I never let it get this far

 I didn't mean to love you baby
If I could have a single wish

I'd turn back time

I didn't mean to make you

 I didn't mean to make you

 I didn't mean to make you mine

 

 

Everyone was silent when Hana finished the song….

 

“So how do you feel about it,, Mr. Kim?” the teacher looked at Jaejoong as well as everyone,  “ because we are all sure that the song was for you, how do you feel about?”  The teacher was also intrigue…

 

Jaejoong look at Hana as coldly as he did earlier,

 

“actually, I don’t feel anything,, she’s just someone who follow me around like a fool, craving for my attention, aside from “ he pause for a while” aside from  pity about her wasting her life on me, I don’t feel anything,,” Hana is deeply hurt as Jaejoong say those words looking straightly at her, she felt Yumi grasping her hand for support….

 

 

Everyone starts murmuring after digesting what they had heard from Jaejoong, they can’t believe that his bluntness on rejecting Hana will go this far…

 

Humiliating her in front of everyone after dedicating a song that narrates her feelings….

 

 

 

“ I think we should let the both of you talk,” Mr. Park said before ordering his students to go to their cabin….” But I’ll be back after thirty minutes, I want the two of you to settle this, understanding your friends heart is the purpose of this camp, I hope you both catch the lesson,”
 

Then he walk away, tagging Yumi along….

 

Then there silence…

 

A very long one….

 

……………………………………………………………….
 

TBC