stalk 6

I want my stalker back!

 

Chapter 6:

He decided to went to their house, his mother and his younger sister Jae Mi are so happy to see him,

“Umma, oppa is here!” his younger sister shouts, she runs to hug him, she misses his brother so much, for or it’s always them who pay a visit to him in Seoul, although he ask for his mother to live with him, she just can’t leave her job as the head nurse in the hospital that she’s been working all this years and her sister can’t live her mother alone, and so many reasons behind that,

“When did you arrive?” jaemi asked immediately

“Earlier, I decided to stroll around, I’ll just go to my room,,” he answered

“okay, we will call you when the food is ready,,”  Jaejoong went to his room, it didn’t change, he asked his mother to just leave it like how it was used to be before, he wanted everything to look the same even so many years had passed.  He sit in his bed, the graffiti in his wall is still there, he remember how his mother got mad at him when he decided to paint that white wall, he painted it for no reason, he painted it because he was so mad that day, he stand up and went to the painting, he search for the date it was painted written in the lower left part….

“Feb. 14,,, valentines day, it was the date when hana confessed and rejected herself,”

Jaejoong didn’t reject her that day, before he could answer she already assume that her answer was a no, that day she also said that he just let her being in love with her and don’t fall in love to her in return.

“Crazy woman,,” he thought….

 

 He look up at the small box on the cabinet on the right side of his blue bed, he reached for the white box on top of it, he removed the dust covering it and search for a particular photo, it was a photo on their school camping, with him and eunhyuk and other classmates, he’s smiling widely at that time, the reason why he kept that picture was Hana took that photo.

You really love your camera, you always bring it anywhere you go, but why did you gave that to the man who call you my stalker? I really don’t know, ,”

Upon looking at the box he saw a small red notebook inside, h e open and read the entry,

December. 15, I lost my favorite Baseball cap, December. 23 I lost my favorite  T- shirt that my mother gave me as gift on my 15th birthday,,,” and  so many entries followed ,he laugh reading those, he really lost a lot of belongings during high school that’s why he decided to put that in the notebook while catching the culprit,, but he never did. He spotted a small black box, when he open it , it was a silver necklace with a star pendant…

Hana gave it to her on that same date, valentine’s day,,

“Why do you think I will accept this?” 

“Because that’s my valentines’ gift,” she answered smiling at him, arranging her fake glasses, the first time Jaejoong saw it, he knows it was just an act, for her to look intelligent.

“Do you think I will wear this trash,?” he insulted her but she express no sign of bitterness,, instead she smile again

“It’s okay, I am not expecting you to wear it either, just keep it as a lucky charm….” Before he could say anything, she disappeared again like always….

 

That’s her way of cutting him to say such word or his response, she will just disappear like a bubble or a wind, without saying goodbye,, and he hates it when she does that..

 

He took the necklace and put it in his neck , keeping it like that was sure serve as lucky charm, but he regret not wearing it all this time,, he lied his body in his bed , he is too tired to do anything, 

He desperately wanted to go back, he wanted to correct everything, and he secretly hopes that a genie will come out from nowhere granting his request…..

 

“but genies aren’t real right?"

 

 

a/n : i didn't forget about this fic, it was just hard to update this story for some reason, becasue i still have to figue out that important "thing", thanks for the wait, I LOVE YOU ALL!