stalk 19

I want my stalker back!

unedited: 

 

 

 

Chapter nineteen: 

 

“one , two, three , four,,,,” Eunhyuk is teaching Jaejoong on a dance routine that they will perform in the audition, though Jaejoong haven’t told this to his mother, Eunhyuk insist that they should start preparing something, just in case he  gets his mother’s consent , he always added.

 

But no matter how he exerts an effort, he can’t really memorize what he is teaching him.

 

Something’s occupying his head, or rather someone.

 

It’s been more than three  weeks  since she’s absent, and he has no news about her, other than she was beaten by her fans, (that were expelled from the school in an instance) Hana  was confined in the hospital for a week.

 

“If you are really curious about her, why don’t you visit her house?” 

 

Jaejoong lose his balance as Eunhyuk said that out of the blue, is he really that obvious?


“You care about her, so why do you have to pretend that you don’t?” he tease, Jaejoong rolled his eyes,

 

“I’m just worried because, it was my fan girls who injured her, if it  wasn’t because of me, she will never be sent in the hospital,” Eunhyuk, tapped his shoulder, they decided to sit in the corner, he handed him his bottle of water.

 

“Don’t blame yourself, what those girls were thinking have nothing to do with you and I am sure Hana sh, understands that, she’s a very nice person after all,” those words from him made his feeling comfortable, he can really rely in his best friend, sometimes.

 

Jaejoong twist the bottle cap and drink, maybe he was right or maybe not.

 

“Where did you go that day?”

 

“Ha?” he stop drinking , he almost choke, he swipe his mouth using the back of his right hand.

“That day when we heard that Hana was sent in the hospital, you disappear,,,, did you visit her?” 

 

This past days , Eunhyuk never failed to asked him this question, but before he managed to change the subject, but today, he had no choice but to tell him.

 

“I went in the hospital,” he started

 

“Did you see her?” he asked excitedly, at last he received the answer that he longed.

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

“I didn’t,”

 

“Why? Is her condition that bad?”

 

“I don’t know,”

 

“Are you afraid to face her?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly at his best friend, everything seems new to him that he can’t even acknowledge it to himself.

 

“Afraid?” Jaejoong sigh, looking at the other end of the room,” I don’t really know, well maybe, the moment that I saw her father in front of  her room,” he stop, ”I was scared,,” Eunhyuk faces him,

 

“Then? What happened, did he talk to you or said harsh words against you?”

 

“Sadly he didn’t, he seems like inspected me, but didn’t say anything or do anything against me, for all I know with his connection by that time he’s aware that I am the reason of his daughter hospitalization,  and  him being so quite makes me so upset,”

 

“……..i don’t know what to say, but I’m glad that he didn’t harmed you,”

“I was expecting that he will, I’m still waiting for it anyway,,”

“Stop thinking too much, hana won’t be pleases to hear this from you, “

“Do you think that she will hate me now?”

“Are you crazy? That girl is head over heels in love with you!”

“I don’t know why? What did she sees in me, I’m just nobody compare to her, status,,”

“I wish I can find the answer in the cafeteria,” eunhyuk made an awkward laugh, Jaejoong glared at him

 

“That’s such a lame joke,”

 

“Buts’ it’s my way of reminding you that I am hungry,” Eunhyuk stands up as fast as he can before Jaejoong could think of hurting him.

 

 

“I was expecting you to say something nice!” Jaejoong shouts. Eunhyuk look back at him and grin,

 

“I can’t think straight if my stomach is empty!”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong doesn’t feel like going to school today, he can feel that everything will be a disaster the moment that he will leave this house.

However he has to be in school today.

 

 

  “Oppa happy valentine’s day” his fans are all waiting by the gate, holding their chocolates that they specially made for him.

 He tried to smile and accept their presents, he’s glad that Eunhyuk is with him and some of his friends who took the other gift that he doesn’t care if they will not return those back to him.

 

One hour before their morning class ended he escaped and locked himself in the rooftop, he wanted to be alone, and he is sure that they are scared enough to look for him  in the middle of the class..

 

His thoughts was cut off by the unlocking of the door, he look at it intensely,

 

“Please not the disciplinary teacher!” he secretly prayed, afraid to get caught,,,,

 

But he was more surprise to see Hana coming in, smiling at him, with her glasses on,,

 

“You thought I was a teacher am I right?” Jaejoong rolled her eyes, he looks away,

Part of him is glad to see her again, smiling at her, but another part is mad that he had no idea what happened to her in the past weeks.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked, 

 

“Just like you, saving myself from a boring lesson,,”  she giggle after that.

 

“You’re not in the class this morning, how come you knew that I was here?”

 

Hana just shrugged,

 

Jaejoong sigh and realize,” how did I forget, you’re my stalker so you always know where I am,” he implied

He saw her smile however it didn’t reach her eyes, he wanted to take those words back, but he had no idea how.

He has so many questions for her that he gathered these past weeks, but those questions can’t come out from his mind.

One thing is sure, he is happy to see her again, though she looks so pale than the last time.

 

“Hana,”

“Ah, oppa,happy valentine’s day, “  Hana held out a small black box from her back pack and gave it to him.

He just stare at it, ”accept it , don’t worry,  it’s not an engagement  ring or something” Jaejoong took it, it was a silver necklace with a star pendant.

By the looks of it, it seems really expensive. 

 

“I can’t accept this!:” he gave the box back to her,

“please take it.”

 “Why do you think I will accept this?” 

“Because that’s my valentines’ gift,” she answered smiling at him, arranging her fake glasses, the first time Jaejoong saw it, and he knows it was just an act, for her to look intelligent.

“I can’t, I’m sorry, Hana, can you just stop this?!”  his rejection to her gift made her serious, but those next words of her  left him disorientated .

 

“just let me love you,” she look up to him, staring at his brown orbs,”: i won’t expect any of that from you in return, i just want to express how i feel for you for now, please just let me, i want to enjoy this kind of feeling, i want to live this moment like my everyday is the last, i want to create this memory though i am not sure if i still can remember these tomorrow when i woke up, but honestly, you gave me those enough reasons to live, a good reason to celebrate,

just let me follow you around, just let me be your stalker,,,,” she pause, she breathed hard before she continue, Jaejoong knows that she always like him, and  he is just confuse by his emotions and their status, the feeling of liking her back is there,

“But can you promise me one thing?” she asked,

“What?” he asked bewildered,

Hana faked a laugh and continue

“ i know this is silly to ask, but please no matter what, don’t fall in love with me, just what I said let me just love you, just let me be you stalker,”

Now it’s Jae joong’s turn to fake a laugh, his way of hiding his real emotion, he can’t understand her, how can she confessed and asked the person that he confesses to not  love her back.

“Hana sh, are you on drugs? Are you really stupid?” it might sound offensive, but he can’t control his mouth,

 “Yes, I am really stupid, how will you love me? You are Kim jae joong and i am just lee ha na, so because I am really stupid can you now accept my gift?”

 

 

“Do you think I will wear this trash,?” he insulted her but she express no sign of bitterness,, instead she smile again

“It’s okay, I am not expecting you to wear it either, just keep it as a lucky charm….” Before he could say anything,  before he can stop her, she disappeared again ,like always….

 

 

and he is damned pissed, for he hated what he is feeling at that moment,

 

 

 

............................................................

A/N: sorry again for not updating like i had said before, but i am really on hiatus in wrting here in AFF, due to my work and university, and honestly the only thing that i can write are my filipino stories, which is really easy for me, since i can write anything and no need to trasnlate in english, that i can  only do whether i am free , but really i' m doing my best to finished what i had started here.

 

so if anyone who is still interested to read and understand filipino you can read, my story,

blame me once , posted in wattpad

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/3287688-blame-me-once

and yes the main character, who else , non other than this i want my stalker back hottie kim jae joong,