stalk 17

I want my stalker back!

hello my IWMSB readers...

sorry for the long wait, i will upload 2 chapters to day as compensation, hehehe.

though i can't promise that i can update often, just super busy with personal stuff.

but i really love this story,

 

Chapter seventeen.   stalk 17

 

Eunhyuk question him what happened to him yesterday, why he did not show up on some of their subjects.

He lied that he had a stomach pain that he badly wanted to go home, of course it’s not appropriate to tell him that he ditch school together with Hana, knowing this monkey’s capability. 

He will question him more.

 

“but Hana sh, wasn’t also present yesterday, that’s why I had thought if you ditched  school together, you know more like you had a date,” Eunhyuk grin at him, just like Jaejoong had thought, he will give it another interpretation if he had found out that he was with her.

“Well of course it wasn’t possible, knowing you, you always go away every time she comes closer to you, I sometimes wish that I am in your position,”  he daydream.

Is he really that lucky? He thought

“By the way look at this!” Eunhyuk handed him a flyer, he took from his bag.

“What is this?”

“Read it for you to find out,” he ordered like a boss.

 

“SM ENT. 2ND EDITION 2O&& , WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED YOUTHS THAT CAN SING , DANCE AND ACT, THIS iS YOUR CHANCE TO BE PART OF THE NUMBER ONE ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY,” after reading Jaejoong look at him suspiciously

“What now?”

“This is our chance to show our talent to the world! “Eunhyuk beam

“I don’t want to!”he disagreed giving him back the flyer.

“Why are you afraid? I am good at dancing, you are average in singing and dancing, we can audition together, we can be popular and we can earn a lot of money,” at the mention of money, the monkey eyes twinkle.

“I’ll think about it,” he surrendered, well to be honest, he also love to perform and the idea of being famous and rich.

He doesn’t know, but it just came inside his head the thought of his family being rich and having everything may be that way.

Maybe that way,

But why again?

He sighs and retreat, it’s really hard to figure things out.

 

Jaejoong secretly glance at Hana’s seat, she’s not here yet as well as Yumi, he wonders what happen last night, or if her parents scolded her too much.

 

He may deny it but inside he is worried for her. He is staring at the front door, then Yumi came, they stare at each other for a while before she turn and walk to her seat, after a minute Hana came in, she looks lonely at first but when their eyes met she looks happy.

 

“Good morning oppa!” she walks to him and greeted. He just nods at her.

 

He can tell that something wasn’t right, the two never talk like the usual, since their teacher is not here yet, Jaejoong glance at Yumi who’s writing something in her notebook, he turn his head to look at Hana who’s just looking outside the window.

Blankly.  

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

During their break time, Hana search for Jaejoong by herself since Yumi is still not in the mood to talk to her. She spotted him entering the school auditorium.  She again in her stalker mode followed him, Jaejoong sat in front of the piano, she always caught him singing and dancing, yet this is the first time that she will catch him playing the piano.

 

She position her camera   and took some shots, but then stop when he starts playing it. She feels so energize. He is playing and singing the song my memory from winter sonata.

“Why of all the song that you knew, it should be this one?,” hana thought, she can’t help but to cry while listening to him.

 

When he was finished, she wiped her tears and clap at his performance, Jaejoong look around and there he saw her approaching him.

“Very good!” she cleared

“What are you doing here?”  He crooks his brows in irritation and embarrassment.

“Stalking you what else?” sarcastically she replied.

“Funny.” He mock

“I know, I am only good at it, what you did are really great, by the way I need to pay you my debt yesterday,” she pull out her wallet and pull out bills and handed to Jaejoong.

“This is too much, “Jaejoong took the right amount and handed her back the other

“It’s okay,. Take it,” Hana refuse. Jaejoong glared at her and force her to take her money.

“I am not poor,  I  don’t need an extra cash,”

“But it’s okay, it’s my way of paying for you kindness,”

“Can we just end it here, take your money, I don’t need it okay!” he shouted

“I’m sorry,” silence filled the room, she felt guilty on making him mad on that matter,” but honestly you’re really good, it will be wonderful  if you join this contest,” Jaejoong look back and look at the same flyer that Eunhyuk told him.

“What?”

 “I know that you can be the best, you’re a talented person,  you can be popular, you can reach for your dream, I know you wanted to sing and dance in front of a crowed, I know that’s your dream, chase for it,”

“What do you know about me? You only know the outside part of me you don’t know what want I want to be a doctor,”

“I am your stalker, stalking you , seems like knowing the real you, I know you love to sing and dance, maybe this is your chance, don’t blow it away,”

“my mother, she wanted me to become a doctor,”

“that’s her dream not yours, but I  know  you will not be happy if you became one, doctors are good they heal people, but the Kim jae joong  I know belongs to a huge crowed that can heal a lot of people hearts by performing,”

“why do you say so?’ he asked confuse, but amaze that she can read what he wants.

 

“Because you are healing mine.”  She answered touching her heart.