Nine

Sugar Rush

"I'll do what?" Irene's eye twitches at Seulgi who just suggested the dumbest idea ever but then it dawned on her
that it might be the best option she has at this point.

"It's simple, unless you are too scared to do it.." Seulgi now curves her lips into a smile. Joohyun pockets the piece of paper that has the room number and the time of meeting.

So the next day, Joohyun barges in the room, 10 minutes too early based on the designated time on the now crumpled paper and chose the back portion of the room to stay so she can easily escape if she would chicken out the last minute.

Five minutes in and Joohyun started to fidget in her seat, her fingers are feeling her fishnet stockings by her thighs and her nerves got caught up, she knows she can't smoke inside the school premises, so her hand quickly reaches for her jacket's front pocket and fishes a gum out of it.

That's when Wendy entered the room that Joohyun felt she could swallow the gum instead of chewing it as the girl looks at her: "Are you lost? Our club will be having a meeting here in a few minutes."

"No. I am joining." Joohyun said it with an air of confidence and intimidation and she knows the girl felt it too as she sounded embarassed and apologized: "I'm sorry, it's just that you... Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Alright, I am Wendy, nice meeting you..?" 

"Irene."

"Irene, can you please kindly fill up this form so we can orient you to Chastity Club. By the way, I am the current president of this group." Wendy smiled.

Irene's face turned to pure horror as the rest of the new members filled the room.

x

When Seulgi suggested that she joined the club it was the wisest decision ever, according the Seulgi's smart research, Wendy Son is an active member (who knew she would be the current president) of the said club and she spends most of her time organizing and actively participating in the said club's activities. What Seulgi didn't tell her was that it was a Chastity Club, something that she could never associate herself into, granting her reputation as a trashy good for nothing student who sleeps around.

x

The next meeting, Irene sat on the same spot, she noticed the less amount of attendees this time but it didn't stopped Wendy's enthusiasm into handing out forms and orienting the rest about the club.

"So when you say chastity club, all the members should be s? How does that work? Shall we show proof to the president?" Irene took a while to process out her own question before she could whisper "..." at herself for
her foolishness.

"Chastity club is not exclusive to s if that's what you are implying, it is open to everyone." Wendy calmy answered it like the responsible president that she is without batting an eyelash, and the rest of the group nods in approval
of her answer despite the tense atmosphere.

Irene kept her silence throughout the meeting.

x

Friday came and Irene barely kept up with what Wendy was saying during the meeting. Due to heavy partying last night, Irene got this huge urge to just sleep, if only she didn't find it too amusing to watch Wendy talk and interact in the same room as her, and Irene thought she was too subtle giving Wendy several elevator eyes.

Irene could only remember Wendy explaining something about Chastity bracelets available for members to wear, to remind them of the club's objective like spreading freedom from ual impurities in the campus, when Irene gave out a huge yawn that turn into a ual moan for everyone to hear especially Wendy, and Irene wanted to jump out of the window seeing president's blushing reaction.


"Stay after the meeting, Irene."


Wendy is now walking towards her as soon as she locked the classroom's door and Irene sat calmy in her seat, waiting for a backlash from the president.

"Why did you join this club?" Wendy crossed her arms as she asked, and Irene thought nothing could be hotter than a furious at this point.

"Because I want to spread the message regarding the importance of puri-"
"Cut the bull, Irene."

"Do you prefer me to be honest?"
"Of course."

"I like staring at you from across the room, it makes it easier to fantasize at night about you when we get to be breathing the same air in this room, even in the short span of meeting time."

Wendy could not believe in what she heard as she stood there motionless at what Irene has said.

"What?"
"You told me to be honest."

"I didn't mean that, I.. you fantasize about me at night?"
"That's what I said." Irene said cockily as she twirled her hair.

Wendy bolted out of the room and left Irene laughing at herself.

x 

During the next meeting, Wendy could not even make an eye contact with Irene the entire time, it was only then that she was forced to approach the girl was when she was handing out the chastity bracelets one by one.

"What is this?" Irene's impish smile could be seen when Wendy made her wear the thing.
"Mandatory for all club members." Wendy kept a straight face while tying it on Irene's left wrist.

"But you knew my intentions are far from pure."
"Shut up."

x

"Cool, where did you get that?" Seulgi pointed at the abomination that is the club bracelet when they were hanging out by lunch.
"Club freebie. Thanks to you." Irene rolled her eyes much to Seulgi's amusement.
"Planning on abstaining forever?"
"Shut up, Seulgi."

x


Friday came again and Irene was blowing the gum she was chewing and popping it repeatedly, amidst the meeting. She never really heard Wendy's lecture the entire time as she was busy ogling at the president's body and pretty face. Irene is broken out of her trance when the rest of the room erupted in a series of gasps and that other student, Seo Joohyun had stood up from her chair and the rest of them burst into applause.

"Weirdos." Irene muttered.

It took some miracle of Wendy not booting her out of the room or reprimand her in some ways. But then...

"Stay after the meeting, Irene."


"You know what I'm thinking?! It's best if you leave this club and just be gone." Wendy immediately almost shouted after she closed the room's door.
"Make me." Irene replied.


"What?" 
"I said make me leave. Why can't you do it?" Irene approached Wendy and touched her chin.

It was Irene's turn to be surprised when Wendy suddenly kisses her.

"Are you having impure thoughts about me now too, President?" Irene asked breathlessly after they're done kissing.
"Shut up." Wendy muttered as they went in for another kiss.

"Whoa! Guess who needs to resign from the club!" Irene mockingly laughs as she not only had a kiss but a pair of groping hands all over her body courtesy of the chastity club's own president.

 

Wendy wordlessly lifted her left wrist and shown it to Irene, and the latter notices the missing item. That effectively shut Irene up as they went for the third kiss.