Lipstick

Sugar Rush

Here is a quick one, thanks to H for the inspiration.
 

Joohyun simply can't decide on the perfect shade of lipstick and she's been droning at this for an hour now.

"I thought you'd go for a simple look? I mean you won't be out that long anyway?" Wendy stares at the girl from the mirror noticing creases on the older girl's forehead, she is clearly bothered and out of it.

"I just... can't decide on which one is better." Joohyun said as she roughly rubs the previous shade and applies another one from a tube she just randomly picked amongst the ones scattered in front of her and Wendy fought the urge to roll her eyes.

Wendy crosses her legs as she's observes the older girl whose lips are now in a pouting gesture, sometimes she wonders if Joohyun is really 5 or 25.

 

"How does this one look?" Joohyun tried to find her right angle as she examines her lips, she flashes off a smile, a pout and a kissing gesture which elicited a laugh from Wendy.

"No, sorry that won't do." 

 

"Really?!" Joohyun turned around from the mirror and is now whining while facing the younger girl: "I thought it's the right shade." 


 

Wendy stood up from the bed and comes closer to the sitting girl, as she gave Joohyun a soft but lingering kiss.


Joohyun just stares at her with wide eyes as Wendy explained: "You know all these shades are perfect, but my lips are best on yours."