Reality Show

Sugar Rush

"Hi, this is Yeri from Red Velvet. We have to film our segments separately for our reality show. I still think we should be filming together with the members. By the way, I chose this place, where I usually practice the piano." Yeri whispered as she adjusted the camera on top of the piano.

 

"It's so weird talking by myself." Yeri giggled. "Ah, what should I do?"

 

*

 

Wendy took her time arranging the kitchen counter and making sure everything is clean and double checks the camera's angle.

 

*

 

Irene blinks as she fumbles with the camera's settings. She really should've asked the members for help earlier. She flexes her fingers and instead distracts herself by smelling one of her fabric conditioner. The one she chose to use for her segment.

 

*

 

Seulgi is lost to the beat of the music as she warms herself up. She briefly stops to examine her reflection at the dance practice room's mirror and fixes her bangs. Her segment would be just focused on dancing. It would be easy.

 

*

 

Joy smiled as she sees the array of makeup in front of her. She will do a small talk about the importance of makeup in a girl's appearance. She kinda wishes Yeri is there to be her guinea pig but she will save it for next time.

 

*

 

Yeri started to play when she noticed the weird atmosphere, hence interrupting her piece: "Is this a hidden cam or something?"

 

She stops playing, looks around the room but then she's all alone: "Maybe, I am just missing my unnies."

 

*

 

Wendy started to film her segment on a cheerful greeting but then some utensils dropped on the floor causing some serious loud clanging: "What is this? Aha.. Hello, is there someone with me?"

 

A figure suddenly appeared, causing Wendy to cover as she's about to scream.

 

 

*

 

Irene is still undecided on the right angle for her as she holds the camera in her left hand, she frowns and after an amount of time, finally spoke: "How am I supposed to iron and laundry with one hand?"

She then noticed someone in her background who is slightly obstructed by her head, but as she turns around, the figure disappeared and the light suddenly flickered.

 

*

 

Seulgi stopped dancing when the lights went out, she immediately fumbles in the dark for the phone inside her bag to light up the room.

 

Moments later, the lights turn back on and Seulgi sighed in relief. She faced the camera and said: "I can't find my phone, I found this instead, my Halloween costume prop from last year. I think you guys remember it? It will be up for auction so I brought it with me today."

 

She swung the bat around lightly at first: "I got the chance to pitch with Irene unnie, I wished I will be a batter next time. Ehehe... Should I demonstrate what a good batter I am?"

 

Determined, her face suddenly turns serious as she now swings the bat around in full force causing a figure to groan and tumble backwards.

 

*

 

"How am I supposed to complete my makeup transformation when the lights are flickering?" Joy whined.

 

She checks herself in the mirror once more and someone is already standing behind her.

 

"Seriously? Is this some kind of a joke?"

 

*

 

Yeri has already finished her piano segment without any more interruptions, she decided to call it a wrap when she sees her guitar and play with it as well.

 

A figure floated towards her and Yeri immediately used her guitar to threaten the prankster: "Don't come near me! Oh my God! I knew this is a hidden camera!"

 

"What are you supposed to be like? V.. or something..." Yeri thinks hard of that horror movie character as the figure remains stoic and floating.

 

When Yeri took a long time guessing, the figure got bored and left her alone.

 

"Wait, I'm not even done guessing!"

 

*

 

Wendy screams "Hello!" causing the entity to retreat a few steps. "Sorry, is this supposed to be a Halloween hidden camera?"

 

Noticing the entity is not responding, Wendy bowed and said: "Hello, welcome to my segment, would you like to help me out with cooking?" the entity immediately shook its head and took retreating steps even more when it clumsily dragged Wendy's blender, causing it to be destroyed.

 

"You... You broke my blender."

 

The entity decided to run for its life when Wendy is about to chase it: "Come back here, no one messes with me and my blender."

 

 

Wendy stops and dramatically wipes her imaginary tears: "Never again."

 

*

 

Irene has been playing hide and seek with the ghost who won't show itself up.

 

She decided she's had enough of it: "I'm tired, show yourself up now."

 

The ghost immediately appeared and surprised Irene causing her to stare at it wide eyed and clutch her chest in the process, but immediately recovered: "There you are, can you hold the camera for me please. It's hard to do all these tasks with one hand."

 

As the ghost still did not move, Irene glared, causing it to awkwardly take the camera and finally film her.

 

She smiled and greeted the camera but not before glaring at the ghost again causing it to shiver in fear: "Make sure my angle is right."

 

*

 

Seulgi turns around and immediately apologizes to the figure dressed up as a nun who's now on the floor and groaning in pain: "I'm sorry I did not know you're there."

 

The figure immediately recovered and floated towards Seulgi, when Seulgi frowned and muttered: "I think you got lost, there is no Halloween party this year, but I must admit, you got excellent floating skills, what kind of effect is that?"

 

Seulgi crouched down on the floor and swipes her hand below the figure: "Huh, no strings? No wires? How?"

 

The figure now angrily tries to scare Seulgi off and the girl just tilted her head: "What are you supposed to be like? Sadako?"

 

"Toshio?"

 

Irritated, the figure attempts to scare Seulgi even more when the girl mumbled: "You know last year, I dressed up as Harley Quinn, and see this is my bat, but this year it's a good thing there is no Halloween party, because I can't even decide what to wear."

 

"So... so having no party is a good thing right!?" Seulgi absent-mindedly swings the bat again hitting the figure in the head causing it to fall on the floor, unconscious.

 

*

 

"I am supposed to do my segment alone but you show up like this." Joy pouted. "Did Yeri send you here?"

 

The figure didn't answer and stood still when Joy noticed the realistic make-up and costume: "You look familiar, I think Seulgi unnie has watched that movie with you in it."

 

Noticing the figure is still unresponsive, Joy asked: "Would you like me to redo your make-up?"

 

"Are you hungry?"

 

"..."

 

"I got some leftover Pringles from Seulgi unnie. Here." Joy handed it the Pringles can and it immediately ate everything.

 

"So...." Joy was about to ask when she noticed the expiration date on the can and she wide-eyed pointed it out causing the figure to check it and faint in the process.

 

"Hey, get to your senses, I don’t think expired Pringles can cause fainting." Joy nudged the figure with her foot.

 

 

Sighing, Joy continued her segment but she stopped again halfway and screamed at the still unconscious entity: "Valak! Your name is Valak!"


 

 

 

 


A/N: I should've updated Spell but hey... x