Cupcakes!

Sugar Rush

Wendy and Joy nervously entered SNSD's dorm as it was their first time to visit their seniors. They got an invitation from Sooyoung this morning to come over and bake with them.

 

As they entered, the sight of Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chasing and throwing gummy bears at each other greeted them.

 

"Aigoo, way to make an impression on the kids!" Sunny shouted.

"Yah, their dorm is always clean everytime we visit.." Sooyoung chimed in.

 

The two froze and immediately cleaned up the gummy bears on the floor while Sunny welcomed the kids to the kitchen.

 

"Hello hello! We're experimenting on cupcakes, so we asked you kids to come over!" Sunny excitedly shown them the batches of cupcakes they have made this morning, Wendy and Joy are too tempted to taste all of it. Wendy immediately assisted Sunny with the ingredients while Joy was offered a cupcake by Sooyoung.

 

"Unnie this tastes good!" Joy exclaimed as Sooyoung just proudly grinned.

"Ah, so where are the others?" Sunny randomly asks because Wendy was too serious mixing the ingredients.

"Unnie, we left them at the dorm." Wendy replied calmly.

"Oh? Then you should bring some of these stuff to them later, okay?"

"Yes, thank you unnie. They would surely eat these all."

"Why the scary tone, you are making me nervous." Sunny remarked as she stares at Wendy then at Joy.

"Eh, Wendy unnie scolded them earlier so they are cleaning the dorm as we speak right now." Joy spoke as she pats Wendy's shoulder.

 

"Nagging like Tiffany?" Sunny laughs as she shakes her head.

"That I want to see..." Sooyoung added.

 

"Ah seriously unnie, you should live with those three, they act like the maknaes, especially Seulgi!" Wendy whines now as she mixes the ingredients a bit harshly.

"My Sooyoung is a responsible one then, as expected, of Sooyoungs! Hehehe!" Sooyoung stood proudly with Joy.

 

"Not really."

"Yah unnie I went with you here, and I was spared from the scolding earlier."

"That's because you were sleeping the whole morning, if you were awake you would join those three maknaes goofing around and making a mess." Wendy seems clearly irritated but Joy just gave her an aegyo and was joined by Sunny as well.

 

Wendy gave in and just laughed along their antics.

 

"Before I forgot I should hide my stuff before Hyo would eat it all. Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Sooyoung coughed and put an arm around Sunny's shoulder.

"Soo if you happened to do something funny with these cupcakes-"

"No, I only made these for myself.." Soo proudly shown them a huge box of baked goodies and grinned.

"But, unnie it smells funny..." Joy took a small distance away from the box as Sooyoung continued grinning.

"Soooooyoungie, someday you will understand..." she pats Joy as she tiptoes her way to fridge.

 

"Oh! I should write my name on it first!" Soo wrote "SOO" hurriedly on the box with a marker and it smudged as she hid it in the fridge.

 

x

 

Hours later.

 

"Ah, I'm starving, where are the kids?" Taeyeon went to the kitchen and found it empty, save for Sunny who was focused on cleaning the mess.

"They left, the fake and real maknaes made a ruckus and warned Joy and Wendy to be banned from their dorm unless they bring over Downy upon entry."

 

Taeyeon laughed at the thought of Wendy and Joy hoarding Downy for Irene as she opened the fridge and found the box Sooyoung has hidden earlier.

 

"BOO." Taeyeon smiled as she thought it was for her. She immediately took the box and shared it with Hyoyeon at the living room unknown to Sunny's eyes as the latter is too busy cleaning everything.

 

x

 

"Yah Soonkyu! Such a pity you're not here! Mad Irene is so funny to watch! Hahahahaha!" Sooyoung laughs as she answered the call from Sunny.

"Sooyoung, you are so dead to me!" Sunny shouted on the phone as Sooyoung would hear Taeyeon and Hyoyeon shouting in the background.

"What? What happened? What is going on?" Sooyoung worriedly asks

"What was on the box?!"

"Brownies."

"Pot brownies?!"

"Y-yeah that kind. Why?"

"You should hear Taeyeon and Hyoyeon now." Sunny puts the phone closer to the arguing duo.

 

"Jessica left SNSD! She debuted again!" Hyoyeon shouted. 

"No! Jessica was abducted by aliens!" Taeyeon shouted as well.

"No! She debuted with GFriend!"