Triple Threat

Sugar Rush

Wendy and Yuri work together in a free food sample stall, today is another busy day and their current product is salad dressing.

             

"Who would resist free food samples? I bet we would have plenty of costumers again." as Yuri stacks their salad dressing and Wendy prepares the vegetables and fruits to be put on the free salad.

 

It was then that their first customer arrived, someone dressed up as a hobo and looking lost.

"What's your free sample for today?" the girl inquired.

"Free salad. Our product is salad dressing." Wendy smiled.

The other girl just nods and went away.

 

x

          

Another customer came in flashy clothes with heels and Yuri just can't help but stare at how an elegant lady wants some of their free food sample, here she comes.

 

"Free salad?" she chimed in, and she smells so good.

"Yes ma'am, please have some." Yuri gave out her best smile as the lady just nodded.

"Please no cucumber." the lady coldly said as she took off her shades.

"Got it." Yuri prepared the salad quickly and gave it to the lady.

 

"Thanks!"

 

 

"Wendy have you seen her? She looks so classy!" Yuri  exclaimed at Wendy.

"Yes I saw how you went 300% gay at her, unnie."

 

Just then the hobo looking girl approached them again and Wendy has to answer this time.

"Excuse me but do you put vegetables and fruits together in your sample?"

"Huh?"

"Do you mix both together?"

"No." Wendy smiled at the odd question.

"Okay." then she left again.

 

"Okay that's weird." Wendy chuckles to herself.

"Who's weird?" Yuri elbowed Wendy as the latter points into the girl's direction.

"Wasn't she here earlier? Why did you not give her-" Yuri asked

"Hello! I want a vegetable salad please!" a loud voice boomed interrupting Yuri.

It's the same lady earlier but is now wearing casual clothes and she looks more friendly?

 

"Okay ma'am." Yuri smiled even wider this time.

"Please put lots of cucumbers."

"Excuse me?"

"Lots of cucumberrrrs!" the lady now matches an aegyo as she speaks.

"Got it! Got it!"

 

"Thanks!!!" the lady even hopped as she walks away and eats the cucumbers happily.

 

"But she said she doesn't like cucumbers." Yuri frowns.

 

x

 

"Excuse me I.."

"Yah! It's you again." Wendy answered.

"Yes."

"Do you want a free sample?"  

"Y-yes."

Wendy finally gave her a free sample and the girl gaped as she tasted it.

"I don't usually eat salad but this is good!"

"Thanks!" Wendy laughs.

               

The girl then proceeds to sit beside their stall and continues to eat her salad quietly while staring at Wendy.

               

It was then that the classy lady came back and Yuri frowned at how she dressed up quickly.

"Is your stuff already available in the market?"

"This mall already has stocks full of it, yes." Yuri quickly answered.

"I see."

"Can I try the fruit one too?" Seulgi interrupted and Wendy gave her a fruit sample too.

"Oh this one is even better! Awesome!" the girl happily munches and the lady just raised a brow.

"Is it?"

"Yeah!" Seulgi gave a thumbs up sign.

"Can I have some of that too then?"

"Sure." Yuri gave her the same stuff Seulgi is eating.

"Hmm... Thanks!" the lady then walks away.

 

It was then that Seulgi stood up and approached the counter again.

"Excuse me.."

"Yah you've eaten enough."

"I was just gonna ask for water." Seulgi pouted.

"We don't have water here!" Wendy whines.

"..." the girl stood defeated as she slumps and walks away.

 

x

 

"Hi! Can I have the fruit one please?" the lady now said cheerily.

"But didn't you already ate one?" Yuri questions the lady.

"No."

"Yes."

"Noooo."

"Yes, I'm sorry but we can't give you free samples anymore. No matter how good looking you are and you even dressed differently again! Also where are your bangs?!!!" Yuri now complains.

"Huh? I'm good looking? Really unnie?"

"Yea-- what unnie? You are older than me!"

"I am young!"

"No, you are older."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay where is my free sample?" the girl whined now.

"You were just here a while ago, why are you acting like this?!"

"I wasn't?"

"Yes you were."

"No."

"Yes! Twice!" Yuri is now irritated.           

               

It was then that the other two ladies appeared joining the third lady in the counter and Yuri almost fainted.

 

x

 

Hours later, wendy is now still laughing at Yuri's incident.

"Unnie, who would've thought they were three different girls."

"They're not even twins! Have you seen them look at each other? It was like a mini reunion!" Yuri spats.

"I can't believe that happened. Too much weirdness for today." Wendy laughs.

               

"Erm.. excuse me?"

"Speaking of weirdness!" Wendy muttered as she faced Seulgi.

"Yes? What do you want this time?"

"It's just that, I'm.." Seulgi is expressing discomfort as she clutches her stomach.

"The thing is.."

"Yeah?"

"The thing is I am honestly having indigestion everytime I eat salad... but..."

"But?"

"But you look really cute and I don't really have the courage to ask for your number so I opted to eat your salad twice."

"What a smart move." Wendy huffed.

"Yeah." Seulgi winced.

"And no,  I won't give you my mobile number." Wendy replied.

"Alright."

"But?" Wendy wonders when Seulgi will leave.

"But here's another thing, I am clueless as to where the comfort room is? I've been wandering for hours on this floor, and I am honestly lost at this huge mall. So can you tell me where it is?"

"Gosh, you are hopeless!"

"Hopeless and having indigestion." Seulgi winced again.

"Alright I'll go with you, I know where the nearest comfort room is." as Wendy drags Seulgi away.

 

"Wait! Where are you going kids! Don't leave me here! There might be a fourth clone!" Yuri shouted.

 

 

* SeulDy ft. Yuri and.... Jessica!!!  andddddd Yuju (GFriend) anddddd SinB (GFriend)....