...Jimin...

Hell, you're not my oppa

Okay, so guys, I love you guys so much. Thank you for reading this. I feel so grateful huhuhu. So, i used to write a story that I let only my friends read. I thought of applying it here. Enjoy~

"Wow. It's the first time I've been to something like this." I looked around the underground alley where the dance battle will commence.

V suddenly slung his arm over my shoulder. "Then you'll see how awesome it is here." Now I get why they were dancing the twerk oppa dance when I was with them one time. "I'm glad your mom allowed you to go here with us."

"You know my mom, she thinks its good experience." I said as I removed his arm around my shoulder. "Heyyyy!!!!" He pouted as I walked briskly to where Jin was. Currently, he's the member i'm closest to. And I think he's civilized, compared to V and Suga.

"Hey, you nervous?" I asked, which was sorta weird for me. What is happening to me? I'm starting to care for these dorks.

Jin grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "A little since you're watching us for the first time and I at dancing. Being the eldest among my friends, I couldn't say no to what they want."

I've never seen Jin this responsible. I couldn't help but praise this princess, inwardly of course. I still have my pride.

The underground dance battle started. 2 guys were emceeing. "Are you ready for the dance battle?!" They shouted, making the people shout as well.

"First off. They are one! Who are they?" A group of 12 handsome guys was walking towards the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, EXO!!!" An erruption of cheers were heard.

"We are one! We are EXO!" They greeted and bowed. We clapped for them while some shouted.

"Versus! Yes sir, they're best, absolute, perfect! You know who it is?" The screams were so loud I couldn't even hear the emcees.

Woah! Where did those guys come from?

"BAP!!!" The emcees yelled. "We are BAP! Yes sir!" The group of 6 greeted with a cool intro. Are they from the military or something?

So they flipped a coin to determine who would go first. EXO was first to perform.

Fudge... I don't think I know my name anymore. That was so cool. Mom, thank you for allowing me to go here. Jin, thank you for telling me about this.

After EXO performed their number, what was that again? Uhhh, over those? Or was it overdose, I dunno but it as daebak. Especially the rap part. The rapper was cute.

BAP was next. "Wooh!" I cheered with a grin on my face. "Yah, you should cheer for us later as well. Okay?" Jungkook said with a slight pout.

Why is this person so cute? "Neh, don't worry." I ruffled his hair. "Yah, yah, yah! My hair." He pouted, which mad me chuckle at his reaction.

Wow, BAP was as good as EXO. If I was the judge, I don't know who'll win that round.

"Before we announce the winner, the next battle will be our hit rookie groups!"

"Alright guys, you know who we'll be facing right?" Rap monster said as we huddled. Yes, i'm part. "But, as long as we do our best we're fine." He said with a smile. "1, 2, 3 fighting!" We cheered.

"Come and get it! Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida!" The first group greeted. They were 7, just like BTS.

"Our next rookie boy group isssss-" without me noticing, the boys that were standing beside me, are now gone. How the heck did that happen?

"Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, BTS imnida." They have a nice intro. Just like BAP, they look like soldiers. I guess I should support them.

"GO BTS! WHOO! BEAT THEM!" I sound like a crazy fan, but who cares. I'm actually having fun. V smirked and winked towards my direction. I facepalmed and sighed as some of the girls in the audience glared at me.

Chill girls, he's my friend. Yes I admit that they are finally my friends.

The first to perform is Got7. "Girls girls girls they love me." They danced, and did awesome flips that would wow you. They even interacted with the crowd.

One of them even went to my direction and winked at me. "Every lady want a piece of me." The guy sang as he ran back to the stage to do a flip. This guys is awesome. Playboy material.

Finally! It's BTS turn. Woah, they look so cool.

Its the twerk oppa song! Wait, oh okay. It has a different meaning.

There was a slow part which was really meaningful. These guys could be boyfriend material after all. Jungkook walked to where I was as he sang his part then dragged me to the center stage.

He was then replaced by Jin. Then my face reddened and my heartbeat fastened its pace. Jimin was in front of me. He was holding my hand like how Jin and Jungkook did. Fudge, I can't help but like him more.

I ran to the audience when they were about to do their dance. Was that really part of the dance though?

"Let's give it up for BTS and Got7!"

"You guys were so good. But was the part when I was with you really part?" I asked as they went down to where I was. "Yeah, we actually planned it last week." Jimin said. Fudge, don't answer me, your making my heart and stomach do weird things.

After their performance was the break for everyone since they're the last to perform.

After the break

"The winners are: EXO! BtoB! 2ne1! Boyfriend! SNSD! And BTS!"

They won! They won! "You guys won!" I cheered and hugged them. Each of them.

The last person who hugged me and the longest was... Jimin...