I'll meet him.. soon...

Hell, you're not my oppa

"Ugh... I feel miserable...." I rested my forehead on my desk as I mumbled to myself on how miserable I am today.

BTS isn't here. So i'm stuck with Bobby again. I don't want tat to happen. Do you know how many times they left me with Bobby?

I understand that they need to practice but, huhuhu. Bobby...

"Hey, Jaeyoung, are you okay?" I looked up to see Bambam. "Yeah, probably. Okay, maybe not." I answered as I faced dpwn once again.

He chuckled at me in response as he ruffled my hair. Another person who thinks i'm a dog, harsh. "You seem miserable." He said jokingly.

"No shiz Sherlock." I stuck my tongue out at him. Apparently, I've gotten quite close to Got7 but it isn't the same when i'm with BTS. Plus they don't eat lunch with me cause they need to practice too.

You know what? I should be a dancer too! Wait, oh yeah, I can't dance. being me. I can only watch anime and eat. Those are the only things I can do.

"Hey, wanna stay with us at lunch? We're free today." He grinned as he leaned his chin on my desk.

My eyes widened. "Really?" I gave out the biggest smile I can at the moment and hugged him like there's no tomorrow.

Yes!!! I won't be with Bobby! "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said to him repeatedly. What? I'm too grateful.

"O-okay... Y-you can let go of me now." He said. "Oops, mianhe." I let go of him and gave him a peace sign. "You sick? You're kinda red." Bambam shook his head and grinned sheepishly. "It's nothing."

After our morning classes, I was actually giddy. Not only because of the 15th letter I received but also because I won't be with Kim Jiwon today. Got7 was noisier compared to BTS' cool side but of course, BTS is the noisiest when they're normal.

Oh yeah, about the letter, yup. I got 15 letters now. Fudge, i'm curious about this person sending it. It's kinda weird how that person knows a lot about me.

I have a feeling it's one of the members of BTS though. I mean, come on, i'm not those type of girls that are actually dense when it comes to these things. But, they surely are good at keeping their identity a secret.

"Jaeyoung, you okay? You seem to be spacing out a lot." Mark asked as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Yeah, i'm okay. Just thinking of stuff." I smiled.

Now that I think about it every letter has a clue to every member except Jin and Jimin. Plus I doubt it's Jin anyway, he's always with me. As for Jimin, I just think its not him. Every girl would actually think their crushes don't like them back so i'm not hoping.

In the 3rd letter, there was a part where he talked about my stubbornness. I'm only stubborn towards J-hope. He doesn't mind, just like what the author of these letters said.

There was a part in the 7th letter talking about my love for sweets, to the extent that I throw tantrums. That only happens when i'm with Jungkook. He's the only guy that can calm me down and wouldn't get mad at me. Just like the writer of the letter.

Then, the 6th letter talked about how I can't stop myself from saying things, Rapmon said he's the only person that can actually handle my straightforward ness along with Jin. Yet, the person who wrote the letters think its cute.

As for the 15th letter, as in this letter, the message about me reminds me of V and Suga, since they write songs, a lot.

"Dear Jaeyoung,

I'm glad you love music, one day I'll make a song for you. I hope one day you...

Hold me tight cause i need u.

Sincerely, your soldier.

PS. After 15 more letters, I would reveal myself."

My eyes widened in shock.

I'll meet him... Soon...