So I have no idea if he's kidding

Hell, you're not my oppa

Jaeyoung! Man up! Go on! Look, he isn't busy.

You see, after that sort of embarrassing moment. The time when I was about to confess, remember that? Well after that, Jin was suddenly called for graduation practice, honestly, I have no idea if it's a good thing or a bad thing that someone interrupted that moment. Well, I ruined it first, but yeah... You get my point right?

As of now, I'm debating with myself, whether or not I should just be straightforward with him and confess. Aghhh... It sounds so clicheeeeee!!! Wait, what are the pros and cons of this? Why the heck didn't I think of the pros and cons first? I'm confusing myself now. Poor meeeeee... You mean poor Jin for not knowing. Shaddup VIMH!

"Hey Jae~" Jin greeted, snapping me out of my thoughts. He was walking towards me. I was just about to run away when he suddenly held my arm. "Yah yah yah where are you going? Hmmmm?" He asked, his right eyebrow raised. "To the bathroom! You see, I was debating with myself whether I should poop here in school or when I get home." What the heck? That was so smooth. Mentally facepalms le self.

He chuckled and shook his head, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me with him. "You know that girls don't say that out loud." Jin said as we walked around. I mean literally, we're going in circles, in the middle of the hallway, everyone around us didn't care. You know why? Well this is literal, no joke. They were all busy smooching around. Seriously. There's no empty hallway here in school. "You don't even treat me as one!" I pointed out in a joking manner. It was the truth actually.

"I do too! I treat you like a girl!!!" Jin crossed his arms like a kid and pouted.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Donut!"

"How the is that part of our conversation?" He raised a brow.

"It's food, food is part of everything so deal with it." I poked my tongue out at him playfully and grinned like a kid afterwards. "Yassss I win!" I put my fist up in the air and ran around like a football/soccer athlete does when winning. Jin laughed at me and held my head to stop me. "Alright hyper kid, let's go do something for a change. Just the two of us. No BTS, no Got7, no school. Just us." He said and pulled me to his side, slinging his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at m with a weirded out expression. "And what will we do?"

"Since it's Christmas Season, kiss under the mistletoe..." His voice sounded half joking, half serous. So I have no idea if he's kidding.