i'm scared of seeing Yeri

Hell, you're not my oppa

Hellooooooo, please forgive meeeee, i have no stable internet so i couldn't update much, i made this a bit long c: enjoy and please comment~ i love reading your comments, it inspires me

 

I swear. Time flies so fast. Tomorrow is Jin's graduation. What the heck do I do? Dude, go confess to him. That's a very bad idea VIMH. What if I just ruin our friendship by confessing? Stop thinking about that. Can't you see that he likes you? Dayummmmm gurllllll, you sure are blind to see the signs. What are you talking about VIMH, you know what, I shall talk to ya later.

 

Oh before I continue, Mark didn't get to bring his girlfriend last fair, cause she was busy. That must have for her.

 

Anywayyyyy. Be proud of me dear readers, because i'm attending class. Along with Got7 and BTS. I'm shoooooo proud of them. It makes my heart melt. Mehehehe, since its not really a class, we're just asked to stay in the classroom while the seniors practice their graduation march. But still, I'm a proud momma. Jin is a proud dad, he said so. Oh my freaking gosh, did he just announce that i'm like his wife?! Oh mah glob! Before I can even loudly freak out about this realization, the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time. 

 

I quickly headed to the table of BTS and Got7 plus me. I should've just said my friends' table. Why the heck am I so weird? Can you please answer that for me Lord?

 

"So guys, I just realized awhile ago. JIN JUST FREAKING ANNOUNCED THAT I'M HIS WIFE IN THIS FAMILY OF OURS!!!!" I was overreacting, but they all understand. They all just facepalmed themselves and looked at Jin, who was just approaching our table. 

 

"Can someone please explain to me how Jaeyoung became the first honor in our batch?" Jungkook smacked his forehead again, while I just blinked at him. "Whuuuuttttt? It's a really fascinating realization!" I said in my defense. Its only fascinating for you cause Jin's involved. Shaddap VIMH.

 

Jin sat in between Mark and Jackson, which was opposite to where I sat. "So what the is happening here?" He blinked as he looked at the boys one by one, waiting for someone to explain because he's clueless. Kekeke. "Its your fault hyung!" Bambam said while Kookie agreed, who was then followed by V then Jimin, then blah blah, until I nodded and agreed with all of them. Why am I even agreeing? Well it is his fault for making you scream like some girly girl. Alright, that does it VIMH, i'm not a girly girl!!!! Inner super saiyannnnnnn!!!!

 

"Well Jae suddenly screamed something about you announcing that she's your wife." JB said calmly, who was grinning weirdly at his phone. What the hell is this boy's problem?

 

"My wife? When did I announce that?" Jin raised a brow in ridicule which made me kinda hurt but I shouldn't be hurt. Since we're not a thing or something near that. We're just best friends right? Aghhhh damn these girl feelings. Kidding, i'm not gonna cry, i'm just hurt. Don't worry about me friends.

 

"Well you did kinda indirectly announce that she's your wife. Remember the other day? Jaeyoung said she's the umma of the group cause she's mentally stable at that time-" "Heyyy!!!! I'm always mentally stable!" I cut Suga off as he just grinned cheekily at me. "-I meant always mentally stable. Then you said: Since I'm the eldest, I'll be the appa." I bursted out laughing at his horrible impersonation of Jin.

 

"That's an awful impersonation!" I kept laughing while they just stared at me. Oh well, I guess I have a weird humor. "O-kay? Then I'll announce that your my wife. Not indirectly anymore." Jin grinned teasingly making my face all red. I hit his head and ate.

 

Everyone laughed at his pout. "That's what you get for saying something rash." V said and nodded. I just remembered something, V likes? Never mind, I forgot who he likes hehe.

 

"Guys, tomorrow, Yeri's gonna be attending our graduation. I can't wait for you to meet her." Mark suddenly said. Oh fudge. I'm scared of seeing Yeri.