Wait, what?!

Hell, you're not my oppa

Another day of school. I hope I can finally avoid trouble. Lord, help me today.

I got to my classroom safe and sound. Weird, no one's fighting or couples' eating each other's faces. Or maybe they were just doing those things yesterday. Oh well.

I sat on my seat and read a book. "Hi." I felt someone's chin resting on my shoulder. Slowly, I turned to face the person.

"What the heck are you doing? Are we close?" I tried shrugging him away. Just because I said I'd like to talk to him again, doesn't mean we're best buds already.

"Aren't we friends?"

"Since when?" He pouted at me. I feel guilty now for being cold towards him. "Yah, mianhe for being cold. I guess we can be friends. Just don't touch me, i'm not that type of person."

He squealed like a girl and I was like 'uhhhhh... Okay....' Yup, it kinda weirded me out. Well, back to reading.

"Aren't your friends looking for you?" I asked, he was just sitting beside me, smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, you okay?" Jin seems out if character compared to how I met him yesterday.

Suddenly we heard the door slam open. "THERE YOU ARE!" One of the guys with brown hair from yesterday grabbed Jin by the ear.

"Hey! Let him go!" I stood up from my chair and pulled Jin by his arm.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Jin screamed. Oh, wrong move. I quickly let him go making the two of them stumble on the floor. I facepalmed. You hurt him more Jae. Don't you think I know that voice in my head?

Quickly, I ran to Jin's side, since i'm his friend as he mentioned earlier, and pulled him up.

"Aren't you his friend? Why the heck will you pull this beautiful person beside me by the ear? Your fans won't approve of that." I said, I have no idea what I was talking about, to be honest.

They both looked at me like i'm crazy or from another planet or dimension.

"Wait, i'm beautiful? When did that happen?" The brown-haired guy on the floor started laughing. "Don't mind what I said, i'm crazy. Anyway, I told you they're looking for you"

"They usually don't do that."

"Really?"

"Yup, we usually have our own things to do in the morning."

"Oh, well, I bet they miss you?" I grinned sheepishly at him. How come i'm so weird? One moment i'm mean to him then now it's as if we're best buddies.

"Jaeyoung!" Huh? "What?"

"Just say yes." Jin whispered.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Just say it."

"Fine, yes!" I half-shouted. He suddenly linked arms with me. "See J-hope?" He smiled cheerfully at the brown-haired guy. So he's J-hope?

"You're his girlfriend after a day? Oh sorry about yesterday." J-hope said. "Yeah, it's okay." I smiled but then frowned. "Wait, what?"