Or lie and be a coward?

Hell, you're not my oppa

Hello to JaeJin fans, these are for ya'll

 

Wow... This pillow is so warm. I smiled as I snuggled closer to the source of warmth. Wait, why does my pillow smell familiar. I mean, it doesn't smell like lavender or strawberry. Oh well, at least its smells good.

 

Suddenly, I heard giggles and camera snaps, as if someone was taking a picture of me in my sleep. I opened my eyes to see nothing. Slowly, i moved back. Fudge! My eyes widened, cheeks heated up and turned red as I saw Jin, sleeping beside me.

 

W-what is he doing here? Don't you remember? He was with you last night while you cried. You accidentally slept in his arms, like a fairytale. Oh, okay. 

 

"Jae, you can stop staring at me. I know how handsome I am." I heard Jin whisper and someone else giggle. Wait, he's awake? Who giggled? I tried turning around but, someone's arms were wrapped around my waist. Oh fudge... Jin.

 

"Aigoo, such a cute couple." I knew it! Someone else is in my room! Who else other than my mom, who's apparently enjoying herself, taking pictures of us.

 

"MOM! What are you doing?!" This is embarrassing for Jin and I, or maybe just me cause Jin's awake but not even doing anything about it. "Eh? Why should I? I wanna take pictures of my daughter and future son-in-law." At that, Jin let go and rolled away in embarrassment, making him fall on the floor. I couldn't help hut facepalm.

 

"A-ah Mrs. Hwang? Son-in-law?" He was rubbing his as his face turned red, like a tomato. Mom had a teasing grin plastered on her face while Jin was so scared. Super duper scared that it looks like he's gonna pee or poop his pants. Am I NOT supposed to know something here?

 

So after that incident, mom allowed me not to go to school again since i'm already late anyway. The reason why i'm late, mom doesn't wanna disturb our so called "sweet" moment. Which she showed us hugging each other and all that stuff. One picture came to my attention.

 

Jin and I were face to face, sleeping soundly, not even touching each other. Just sleeping as if we were a couple. It made me blush and actually think of the possibility of us being together. Jin and I. My best friend and I. Its silly isn't it. But now that I think about it, there's a huge possibility of me liking him, Jin, my best friend. 

 

Jin is handsome, a gentleman-ish type of person, caring and always know what to say. Well, when it comes to me he knows how to comfort me. Its impossible not to fall for this dork. But I know I can't fall for him. 

 

"Jae!" "What? Huh? Who?" Jin facepalmed while mom giggled in her seat. "Aigoo. My daughter is dazed again." Mom said as she rested her chin in the palm of her hands. 

 

"I was calling you for like 10 times, you were glaring hard at your bowl of cereal. Something wrong?" Jin asked as he patted my head. For some reason it affected me. 

 

Didn't I tell myself I like Jungkook? Or was it Jimin? Wasn't I supposed to be sad about the Yeri incident? 

 

"Yeah i'm fine." I faked a smile, seeing my mom's amused reaction, she knows better. "Jaeyoung, don't lie I know your ways by now." He said, which actually surprised my mom and I. Mom raised one of her brows in amusement as I widened my eyes a bit. "I know you like the back of my hand."

 

That one made my heart beat like crazy. How is it possible that I know I like Jungkook yet my heart is beating faster than the fastest animal in the world when i'm with Jin now.

 

Then I remembered the incident in my room where he pinned me to the wall. I know I felt something but I was too scared to admit it. I'm too scared to admit it was Jin all along. Right from the freaking start. It was Jin who fixed me. He was the first to make my heart beat like crazy. Not even Yeri could have done that.

 

Alright, should I admit I like him? Or lie and be a coward?