She's thinking of Jin?

Hell, you're not my oppa

Mom said to give my feelings a week. That doesn't mean you have to avoid Jin for a week. Oh don't mess with my style of giving my feelings a week of confirmation. I looked around before going out of the girls bathroom. Okay, coast is clear. I tiptoed out of the washroom.

 

"Ehem, miss Hwang, why are you avoiding me?"

 

i slowly turned around to see Jin. Knowing me, I grinned cheekily and made a run for it. I can't face him now. Nuuuuu!!! Why am I not moving? What's happening?

 

"Where do you think you're going? Eh?" He grabbed the hood of my jacket like an anime character and pulled me back. You should've listened to me. Oh shut up VIMH. He raised a brow at me. "Well?" Once again, I grinned cheekily at him. "Well, you see, uhhhh... I've been busy!" I nodded. Nice save.

 

"Wow, busy but you have time to hang out with everyone else other than me. Not to mention you even spent a night with Suga while making songs. And, you had a date with V." What date? V just dragged me last Saturday cause he said he needed a confidante in choosing clothes for him since it's his aunt's wedding. And with Suga? He also dragged me, cause once again, he also needed a confidante in helping him make a song. I bet he's gonna confess cause he was asking me what girls like and put it in the song. Wait- is he jealous?

 

His facial expression looks as if he's irritated. Furrowed eyebrows. Lip biting. And not to mention the intense glare. Yup, he's 100 percent annoyed. But why would he be jealous? He likes you. Oh stop giving me false info and false (J)hope. I doubt he does. I'm just the best friend. Remember, I'm still trying to find out if I do like him that like like light.

 


"If you don't wanna hang out with me, you could've just told me. I wouldn't force you. But instead, you'd make up excuses." Ouch. "I wanted to hang out with you, I really do. But-" I looked away. Gahdddddd I can't handle drama like this. You know, the typical high school drama. "But what?" Jin crossed his arms. "I should be the one busy. In a few months we'll be practicing our graduation then I'll graduate. Jae, I know how you don't like drama but you have to understand me. You're my best friend-" Fudge. That stung. Like when you get a fresh cut, you pour alcohol. "- I wanna make the most out of everything we do." What he said was sweet but the best friend thing had to cut in. Now I know I can never stand a chance. I'm his best friend.

 

"Jin, look. I gotta go. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Why don't you go to my house later? I'll cook for you. I promise! I just really need to go. I have to cram my homework." Well what I said was true anyway. I quickly ran to my classroom. Everyone was either at the cafeteria or somewhere other than the classroom. I guess I got my answer. I do like Jin, but it's one sided. Why are feelings complicated compared to math problems?

 

 

V's POV

There she is again. Alone in their classroom, cramming her assignments, as always. I wonder what she thought of Jungkook and Jimin. I know it's been a few weeks back but she never mentioned anything. Why am I such a coward?

 

"She might melt if you continue staring at her." Someone said from beside me. I turned to see Jungkook. "I bet she's used to it. So manyelle stare at her way too many times already." I replied as I looked back at Jaeyoung, who tucked strands of hair behind her ear and bit her bottom lip, slightly furrowing her eyebrows as she thought of the answers to her home works and school works. This is a daily routine.

 

Jaeyoung would stay in the classroom and cram her works while I watch her by the doorway. But, it's taking her longer today. Usually she would finish her work in 10 - 15 minutes then she'd use her phone.

 

"Arrrggghhh." She furiously erased the content of her paper and sulked cutely in her seat. She pouted and crossed her arms like a kid. "Cute..." I whispered, but of course, Jungkook heard it. He just shook his head in amusement. "Instead of write the answers why am I writing his name?" I thought she was over Jimin? I heard it from Jin. "Jaeeeeeee!!! Get a hold of yourself! Stop thinking of Jin!" She banged her head on her desk. But it wasn't that hard- wait... Jin? She's thinking of Jin?