Though, I wish we can be more...

Hell, you're not my oppa

This chapter will have two POVs, first is Jaeyoung.

 

To be honest, I don't know what to say. How come it's hard for me to answer that simple question?

"Jaeyoung! It's time fo- eh? What's happening?" My mom was by the door, staring at us. "I should've given you the as soon as possible. I'm sorry for barging in like this." With that said she left.

i quickly pushed Jin away. My face was red as a tomato. "What the hell Jin?!" He was suddenly laughing. "You should've seen your face. Hahahahahaha yo-you were like- buahahahaha!" My face wasn't red cause of embarrassment anymore, it's red cause of anger.

"Yah! Hajima! It's not funny..." I punched his shoulder as hard as I can as he continued to grin at me. "That ing hurts but your face is still priceless." 

"Aish, it's not funny when you make a joke like that."  

"Why? Were you expecting something more to that?" He asked as he leaned towards my face and cupped my cheek with one of his hands. "As if!"" I said as I pushed his face out of the way.

Was I actually expecting something more to that? I mean, I know I have feelings for Jin- I mean Jimin! Jin's my best friend. And I would know if Jin likes me. I already saw him get jealous once so I'm sure he'll rip the letters I receive if he does like me.

Am I anticipating for something to happen? Jae, what's wrong with you? I don't know voice in my head. I don't freaking know. I'm confused with my own feelings.

 

Jin's POV

I guess she doesn't take my feelings seriously. I could see the conflict of emotions present in her face. It's hard not to touch her and tell her all I'm saying is true but, I can't betray two of my bros. So instead of confessing to her, like my initial plan, I made it a joke. Pretending to laugh at her expression when deep inside I find it adorable.

I'm glad I got close to her even if her mom saw us. I guess it was embarrassing on her part when her mom said those things. If my mom saw us, she would probably say the same thing.

"Why? Were you expecting something more to that?" I asked with a grin as I held her face and leaned closer. It's kind of unfair how I saw her first. Talked to her first. Got close to her first. Liked her first. Yet, I'm giving up so that two of my members could confess to her.

I don't wanna confuse her more by adding myself to her list of guys. And I don't want to have a fight with my friends. So I'll just settle for being Jae's best friend.

"As if!" She pouted as she pushed my face. I continued grinning at her as I . "You're so cute when you're mad. I should tease you more often." She puffed her cheeks in annoyance, which was an add on to her cuteness. "I'm not cute, I'm awesome..." I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Fine fine, you're awesome. Sorry for teasing you, it's my revenge for making fun of me." I ruffled her hair as she poked my side. "I'm sorry for making of you, friends?" She offered her hand, I took it and shook it. "Friends."

Though, I wish we can be more...