Apparently, I caught my best friend, Jin.

Hell, you're not my oppa

Okay dear friendsOne of them will be revealedYou guys excitedMe too XD

The guys were avoiding me this week. It was kinda obvious since when I try to approach them, they would run away to God knows where. 

Both Got7 and BTS were avoiding me. There was this instance when I needed to ask Yugyeom our assignment, he's the only person I trust when it comes to academics. As I was saying, once I approached him for the lecture, his eyes widened then he stumbled off somewhere.

Another instance was when lunch came. Bobby and I were kind of okay now. I mean there's no more awkward silence. Anyway, lunch came. BTS and Got7 were in a hurry packing up their lunches. Then they scrambled off somewhere.

Hmm... Did I do something to offend them? I scrunched my nose and thought of the things I could possibly have done, while sitting on my chair.

Are they annoyed with me?

Are they tired of hanging out with me?

All these thoughts are actually making me feel bad about myself. You know what? I give up. Thinking hurts my head. I never wanna do that again. Its too dangerous.

"Good morning class." We bowed at Ms. Choi as we greeted her. "Alright, please sit down as I take note of the attendance."

"An Joungmin?"

"Present."

"Bae Soo Ji?"

"Present."

She called us one by one until it reached to the last member of our class. "Eh? Where are Bambam, Yugyeom and Jungkook?" To be honest, I didn't bother anymore. They're ignoring me.

As usually, I was the only one taking notes in class while the others were doing their own stuff. "Hey Jaeyoung, do you have a brush?" One of my classmates asked.

"Mian." I replied while shaking my head. She nodded and asked some other people. 

Ughhhh...Why is class so boring today? Usually the three maknae would cheer me up. Jaedon't always depend on themI got that voice in my head.

The day went on normally without the guys around. Even Bobby's not around. I should apologize to whatever I did when I see them.

My mom couldn't pick me up today so I had to walk home. It wasn't that far actually but it was kinda late. Considering that I had to do things in my club such as clean the band room.

"Yah! Yeppeo Yeoja! (Pretty girl)" I turned to see 5 muscular guys following me. "What now?" I asked myself. I think i'm becoming crazy without BTS and Got7. Or maybe they made me crazy.

"Why don't you stay with us and have some fun?" They seem pretty drunk. Who cares? So I continued walking home but they continued following me. Which was pretty annoying. 

I turned and shouted at them while punching a post. "What the hell do you guys want?!" They flinched as they saw my expression and the dent on the post. "N-nothing... Continue walking home."

I did what I was told since i'm a good girl. Thinking about what happened made me giggle a little. 

You know in those cliche stories where a girl is being harassed by a bunch of drunk men? Then hrr knight in shining armor comes to save her? Well i'm changing that plot in my story. I scare the drunk men away or beat them up. Either is okay. I save myself, not some guy.

", she didn't need help."

"Of course! Did you see the dent she made? Even i'm scared."

"Quiet! She might hear us." 

Too late, I heard them whispering from behind the trash cans. I walked quietly to where BTS and Got7 were hiding. "What are you guys doing?" I whispered. 

They quickly dispersed but I managed to hold someone down. Apparently, I caught my best friend, Jin.

Guyssorry for teasing youMaybe I can tell who the first admirer is in the next chapter.