"Yes, you're my one and only Kim Yeri."

Hell, you're not my oppa

Okay, this is getting really awkward. I wish they didn't tell me cause this is really really awkward. No one's talking, not even V.

 

"Uhmmm I'll just eat at the soccer field." I said as I stood up from our table, I don't like this awkward silence. Usually J-hope would break this silence but he has something to do. Ehem, a girl, ehem. 

 

"I'll go with you!" Jungkook and Jimin said in unison as they stood up from their seats. "Guys, sit down, let her be." Jin pulled them down. I gave him a look of grateful ness. He gave me a smile.

 

Lunch wasn't the same for the next few days. Those 2 are looking at each other like rivals. I feel like I shouldn't have joined their group of friends, i'm just bothering them.

 

"Hey little dudette, what's up? Or should I say what's making you down?" I turned to see Mark sitting beside me. I was probably too busy thinking to notice him.

 

"Oh, hey Mark. I'm just thinking about stuff."

 

"Is it the confession from the two?"

 

"Yeah, i'm confused. They're not making me choose or anything but mehhhhhh. You know how guys are. You're a guy."

 

He chuckled at my response. "To be honest, I would love to say, I know what you mean, although I don't."

 

I looked at him as he just smiled at me. Looking at Mark right now, it feels as if he's my brother. He's like my other guy best friend other than Jin. "But I think I know what you feel. You feel this awkwardness around them right?" He asked, I just nodded in response.

 

He chuckled before continuing what he was saying. "Well, I had an experience like that. Just last year, I had the exact same experience. The only weird thing is that I had no one to talk to about it, unlike you. But i'm glad cause at least I got to think for myself."

 

I don't know what he's getting at so I squinted my eyes at him as I listened. To get him straight to the point, y'know.

 

"There was a time from last year when I was very very awkward with Got7. Not even the 3 maknaes plus Jr. could remove that awkwardness. Before I continue this, I wanna say that i'm completely straight."

 

I looked at him weirdly but just asked him to continue. "Such an impatient dongsaeng." He can't blame me, he started the story.

 

"Anyway, as I was saying, our group had that awkwardness for a few weeks. The reason was me, Jackson and JB. Even if they knew I was straight, they confessed to me simultaneously. Dude, believe me, it weirded me out cause I thought it was sorta cliché and simply weird.

 

"I mean, I would tell them which girls are hot and stuff. They would agree and hit on girls but they were actually gay. Scratch that, they were bi, which I have nothing against. I was just foreign to that. So I was like 'What the ? Dude i'm straight! I've been telling you guys that since the first time we became friends.' 

 

"So just like what happened to you. I didn't pick cause I don't want to hurt them and i'm simply straight, nothing I can do. I don't feel that connection with them. So when I started dating my current girlfriend, they just accepted it. I don't know if they still like me though. That's my story."

 

Woah, I didn't know Mark had this sort of drama in his life. It was mind blowing. Two hot guys of Got7 like him. Who wouldn't to be honest? Mark is like a cute doll with manly features. Great description. Oh shut up VIMH. What's VIMH? Voice in my head, I shortened it. 

 

Well, I guess everyone has their own story to tell. It just so happened that Mark had the same story. Fudge I just noticed, Mark was taken? "You have a girlfriend?" What kind of friend am I not knowing this kind of stuff?

 

He looked at me again. "Huh? Oh yeah. She's pretty amazing and she's the same year as you and the maknaes. On the school fair I plan to let her meet you guys." He smiled just talking about his girlfriend. I remember when I was in a relationship with Yeri. I love how I talk about her and how it simply brought a smile to my face. But that all changed.

 

"Oh, the only difference in our situation is that you like one of them. Its up to you if you'll pick Jimin. I mean, if Jungkook likes you, he'll be happy for you. But as I see it, your feelings for Jimin's slowly fading. Its adding to Jungkook isn't it? Even before they confessed?" He asked with his left eyebrow raised.

 

I shrugged at his sudden question. I mean, i'm confused with what i'm feeling myself. "Dude, i'm confused with what i'm feeling as well. How the heck should I know?"

 

After that talk with Mark, I plan not to choose any of them. I mean, I don't think being in a relationship at the moment would do me any good. Plus I don't wanna hurt them. And I don't want more awkwardness in the group.

 

"Thanks for having that talk with me." I smiled at Mark as we headed back to the cafeteria. "No problem, you're like my best friend. We have to stick together ya know." He grinned cheekily. 

 

As we were walking, we heard his cellphone ring. Just in time too, we were already at the cafeteria so that means I can talk to someone while he was talking on the phone.

 

"Hey guys, sorry for not eating lunch with you. My mind was in a state of calamity." Jin knocked on my head. "Yeah, you better be sorry." Everyone laughed as I pouted at him. "You said to let me beeeeee~" He just chuckled at my expression.

 

I turned to see Mark talking on his phone, it was probably his girlfriend. I checked to see if Jackson and JB were okay. They were just playing around and winking at girls. Oh well, its better than being awkward.

 

Before packing up for class, I heard something that made me want to go run and cry and shout and everything to let out my frustration.

 

"I love you too Yeri-ah. Yes, you're my one and only Kim Yeri."