Such a cutie

Hell, you're not my oppa

Fudge, he wasn't kidding about that. But I am, which means, none of what i said now was true. Instead, we ditched school. What the heck is wrong with this dude? Doesn't he see himself as a bad influence right now? No? Well I don't too. We have so much in common. Okay, now I'm just hallucinating and saying weird and cliche stuff I hear from the protagonists or their friends or the mean, overloaded with make up kind of girls. Ugh, i'm too judgemental, sorry.

 

"I wonder why I even hang out with you, I swear. You always make me ditch my classes. You make me miss school." I ranted out to him as we entered an ice cream parlour. This dude knows me too well. I know what you're all thinking. Ice cream? In the middle of a cold season? So what? I love ice cream. So with that, I couldn't help but shake my head in amusement while he laughed that melodious laughter of his. What the heck? What am I? A poet?

 

"Chill Jae, we're here to have JaeJin time. Only you and I, none of our friends in this bonding time." He said softly, after ordering my favorite ice cream, paying for it and now, devouring it. I'm the one eating it, not him. He's just watching me like i'm his favorite show. It should creep me out right? But why do I feel butterflies in my stomach instead? 

 

"You know, I'll melt like ice cream if you don't stop staring at me." I joked and smudged a bit of strawberry ice cream on his nose making me laugh. "So you think that's funny huh?" Before I knew it, I felt something cold on the tip of my nose. Revenge feels cold, alright. "You're fighting back now huh?" Playfully, I glared at him before putting ice cream on his cheek. 

 

After that cold war, we were sticky. Our faces were filled with ice cream. Thank God our uniforms were clean, or else my mom would kill me. "You wasted my ice cream." My voice came out like a kid's. It was more of a whine. "Well you started it."

"Oh yeah? Who stared at me first?"

 

Slowly, our playful argument turned kinda heated:

"You could've just told me without smearing ice cream on my nose."

"Why did you have to do it to me to?!"

"I wanted to have a reason to be close and touch your face!"

 

"That's- wait what? Why would you wanna touch this face of mine? Its oily and pimply." I said in ridicule but my cheeks were burning red. Why did he have to say such things? Doesn't he know what he's doing to me? "You're skin is so soft dude." Is Jin gay or something? Or maybe he's just trying to learn these cause he wanna take up something related to make up in the future? "O-kay?"

 

That was kind of awkward. "Hey, i'm not gay okay? If you're wondering." I grinned at him mischievously. "I didn't even think of that. You in denial?" I teased, he just puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms like a kid. 

 

Such a cutie.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry for very late updates, running out of ideas

But got new ones since we had prom and i had experiences in school worth writing about :))))

Hope you enjoyed this.