What the heck is with the girlfriend thingy again?

Hell, you're not my oppa

Back to Jaeyoung's POV. Enjoy folks~

After the talk with Jin yesterday, my chest felt a little lighter. Jin is actually a good friend. I might as well be nicer to them.

"Can anyone tell me what's the-" Ms. Jung was cut off by a knock on the door. Don't tell me the guys are gonna make me skip classes like last week.

"Excuse me Ms. Jung, you have new students. They just arrived." Mrs. Han, the principal, said.

Just as she said that, 3 new students went in. "I'll leave them under your care, okay?" She said before she left.

"Please introduce yourselves." Ms. Jung said, I doubt everyone will listen to them. What the heck?! They're all anticipating on what these guys are about to say. Unfair, they didn't even listen to me.

Oh, whatever. Wait. One of them looks familiar.

"Hi, i'm Kim Yugyeom. Nice to meet you." The tallest among the 3 bowed. He smiled making the girls squeal.

"Hi, i'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul or Bambam for short. Please take care of me." He smiled cutely. Awwwww... He might even be cuter than V and Jungkook combined.

The last guy was the familiar guy. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jiwon or Bobby, nice to meet you." That voice, that smile... It's him... The guy I first confessed to. What the heck is he doing here? Probably studying here Jae. Stop being sarcastic voice in my head.

"Please tell us something about yourselves." Ms. Jung said, I bet she's fangirling inside.

"Oh, well, Bambam and I are in a dance group together." Yugyeom said cheerfully. Bambam nodded in agreement. 

"I'm a transfer from the US. I actually have a brother here. Rap monster." Don't fudging tell me they're freaking related. No shiz Sherlock. Ugh, why? Does that mean I have to hang out with him as well?

"Alright, please sit at the back of Jungkook and Jaeyoung, please raise your hands you two." We did as we were told.

"Oh, we know you, congrats on winning." Bambam congratulated Jungkook, who gave out a cool nod. "Thanks. You guys were good." He said in return as the 3 sat down. Good thing Bobby isn't seated behind me.

"Bambam, look, it's the girl that Mark hyung thinks is cute. She is cute." I heard Yugyeom whisper to Bambam. How is that even possible? Am I superman or something?

The discussion in Science was actually boring, I learned this last year. Well, might as well learn more about it. 

"Jaeyoung, can you help me with this part. I don't get it. We have a quiz on this right?" Woah, I didn't expect Jungkook to actually study. We just finished English, which means its lunch break.

"Kookie, you're actually gonna study." I felt like a proud mother at the moment.

"Wait, did you just call me/him Kookie?!" They asked in unison. Woah, even I didn't notice that. "Sorry, I meant Jungkook." 

"Jaeyoung, is there something wrong? You seem to act weird yesterday and today." Jimin asked as he touched my forehead. Fudge, I'm blushing. Jin, help me. "I-I'm fine." Fudge, why the heck did I stutter?

"Yah! Jimin-ah! What did you do? Jae's all red now." V said as he removed Jimin's hand from my forehead. Thank you V, bless your soul.

"O... Kay... Oh yeah, my brother's joining us today, is it okay?" Rapmon asked. "Sure." They answered. I don't think I have the energy to answer after knowing who he's talking about.

"Cool. Bobby! Come over here." He's walking towards our table. Fudge, it's him. It's fine Jae, he doesn't remember you.

"Oh, you two are my classmates right?" Bobby asked as he sat beside his brother. Jungkook and I nodded. "Wait, do I know you?" He suddenly asked me.

"Uh... No..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's the first time I've seen you actually." I tried not to stutter. Good job Jae.

"Oh, you remind me of someone special." He said. Okay, it's getting awkward.

"Dude, it's like your hitting on my girlfriend." V suddenly put his arm around my shoulder. Holding me protectively. What the heck is with the girlfriend thingy again?