"I like you back, idiot."

Hell, you're not my oppa

Decided to give you guys some closure lol cause I've been MIA for awhile

Enjoy~

 

 

This is so embarrassing. My mom decided to make me wear a dress today, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. Apparently, she learned that Jin's graduation was today and his mom was actually her officemate. Mrs. Kim invited us to celebrate with them afterwards, which my mom accepted. It's a small world after all.

"It's kind of unfair how you look more dressed than the person graduating." I turned to see Jin, wearing a suit underneath the graduation toga? I'm not sure what it's called to be honest. The author of this story has no time to research what it's called cause she's supposed to be studying but she can't because she has the "What is Love" feels at the moment. (A/N: still not over EXO's Mama era lol, Lulu my bbyyyyy)

"Well glad you think that. To be honest, I just got the nearest rag I could find, put it on. Dabbed a bit of dirt and spiderwebs on my face and voila~ You get me." A grin was present on my face as I spoke in a sarcastic tone while doing jazz hands, which made us both laugh afterwards. Despite him "not that dressed up" he's as handsome as ever, if you ask me. But no one's asking, you said that on your own. Not again VIMH. You always comment on everything I have to say. This is my mind, I can say anything I want. Well, I can tease you anytime I want. Touché VIMH, touché. "Well then, the rag you're wearing right now seem to fit you perfectly. It's the best rag I've seen in the whole world." Jin said, snorting a bit as he laughed. 

His right hand was placed on the small of my back as we made our way through the crowd just to stay outside of the auditorium. The number of people was quite suffocating for me. Or maybe it was his touch that made it's toll on me. Aghhhh... This boy is making me crazy. 

Once we reached the parking lot, we decided to just chat about life. "So what course are you planning to take for College? And what University did you apply to? I didn't get to ask you that." A smile formed on Jin's lips as we both sat on an empty bench. "I didn't actually think I'll get this far in life. Graduation wasn't really in my plan. I thought that since I got to trouble constantly, I'd repeat years in high school again and again." It's so weird for Jin to look up at the sky, at that exact moment. He looked so serious and happy. It was confusing me. "Don't you have a dream? Something you wanna pursue?" I asked, I was so curious.

"Me? I would wanna pursue music as a career instead of continuing the underground life. I mean, I don't mind the under group battles. It was fun but I also need to think of my career now I guess. I wanna make music. Sell different records to people who would actually have time to buy them." He paused as he chuckled, looking my way before he carried on. "And if faith allowed it, find someone for me. Because, right now, I just want to be able to move on from this amazing girl." A girl huh? I didn't know he hangs out with other girls. Oh fudge, I sound like a jealous girlfriend when I ain't even his girlfriend. 

"I didn't know you hang out with other people. And why would you want to move on from her? Did she reject you already?"

"I don't. You guys are my only friends. I know. Such a sad life to be stuck with you guys." That made me laugh to be honest. "Moving on feels essential at the moment, despite not confessing yet." I was breaking inside. Hear that? That was my heart, shattering into pieces. "You should at least tell her how you feel. You're graduating today and you might not be able to see her again in a while. It will help you lighten up after graduating." It's not in my place to tell him what or what not to do but he needs closure for himself before leaving high school. 

Speaking of closure and confession. Is it time for me to tell him how I feel? Maybe I should do that after the celebration so that I'm sure that we won't see each other the next day, I couldn't handle embarrassment well unlike other people.

"Closure huh? Maybe I should but what if we do see each other again and I'll just be awkward. I don't want that to happen. I don't wanna be awkward with my best friend after all." Wait, I'm his best friend right? "I'm your best friend right?" Maybe it's another best friend. "Yeah, who else do think it'll be? Rapmon?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked down, his cheeks turning Crimson, just like mine. Wow, we aren't dating but we already have couple cheeks lol. "It's fine if you don't reciprocate my feelings. I'm such a dumb person for thinking that maybe... Just maybe you'll like me ba-" I didn't know what I was doing anymore, but I did know that I was the one who initiated the kiss. Oh glob, my first kiss. 

His lips were slightly chapped but still soft, nevertheless. My hand was on his nape, which I probably used to pull him down to my height and kiss him. I didn't know how to kiss but for some reason, our lips were moving in sync, like dancers. Which was Ironic since Jin at dancing. But he's great at singing. Probably why he's a good kisser. The kiss didn't actually take long but it seemed long for me until we decided that we needed air. "What was that for?" He asked, slightly his lower lip, making me blush like crazy. "I like you back, idiot."