"Jin...?"

Hell, you're not my oppa

Dear fwendsssss, thanks for supporting this story of mine~ i love your comments, it makes me smile. Hope you enjoy this chappieeee~

 

I don't think I can ever look at Jungkook the same way again... Its not that I don't like him in that way. Don't get me wrong, I think Jungkook is cute but, its just, GAH!!!

 

I easily fall for people. I mean, that's in my nature. Look, i'm over Jimin already. It seems mean but that's the truth.

 

What the hell is wrong with me?! "Hey Jaeyoung." I heard someone greet from behind me, I turned to see who it was. Speaking of the devil, Jungkook's there. Okay, maybe if I don't move, he won't notice me. Jae, he's not a dinosaur from a movie. I'm just trying voice in my head.

 

After a good 5 minutes of having a staring contest with him, I smiled and greeted him. "Oh, h-hey Jungkook..." I tried my best to give him a realistic smile. Hopefully its convincing.

 

"Why have you been avoiding me these past few days?" Dude, you guys avoided me for like 2 weeks or so. "What are you talking about?" I didn't even notice I was halfway to the other side of the room. How did I get here?

 

"Jae, i'm not an idiot." How is it possible that no students are inside the room at this time? Are you kidding me? Its getting kinda awkward here. "I'm not avoiding you." It feels like we're playing tag. He kept following me, meanwhile, I ran away from him. 

 

"Can you please stop running away from me? Its as if we're playing tag. I just want to talk to you." He finally trapped me in between the blackboard and him. 

 

Fudge, since I hung out with BTS, I became a softy. I don't like it. What I mean by being a softy is, being trapped against the wall and not being able to do anything about it.

 

First Jin, now Jungkook, don't tell me I'll be trapped against the wall by the person writing the letters. Oh, I just realized, the guy IS one of BTS. But who?

 

"Now tell me, why are you avoiding me and running away from me? If you don't tell me, I'll steal a kiss."

 

"Dude, don't be so straightforward. It's freaking me out, the more I want to run away. And, I already had my first kiss-" lie. Shut up voice in my head. "-in fact, not only have I been kissed once but thrice." 

 

To be honest I don't know what i'm getting myself into. I'm freaking out cause of Jungkook. He's too close, I was fine with Jin but Jungkook's another story.

 

"Sorry but you wouldn't mind if I kiss you right now?" He asked as he leaned closer. Okay, i'm scared of him and scared of hurting him. He's my friend after all. Ouch. Friend zoned... I didn't mean it that wayyyyy!!!

 

"Jungkook-" He was so close I could feel his breath. I was frozen in place. Couldn't stop him with words cause its caught up in my throat nor could I push him.

 

"YAH! Jungkook-ah! We had a deal!" Before I knew it, Jungkook was on the floor, hurt. That's what I was avoiding.

 

How come I was already being pulled to the rooftop by someone else? Fudge, too much attention. A lot of people were staring at us. I felt like one of the girl protagonist from a k-drama.

 

"I can't ing hold it in anymore when anyone touches you but me." I know he didn't mean it in a ual way if that's what some of you are thinking. "Its not easy to confess, even writing those letters was hard. Believe me."

 

I swear, I didn't expect this. This is really unexpected. Just then the door to the rooftop was slammed open.

 

"Jin...?"

 

 

This isn't part of the story, just wanted to share it. Yesterday was our class' fieldtrip. My friend and I were playing a game, if I see 10 shirtless guys, I would tell one of my classmates my crush. So I saw a shirtless guy inside a car, his back facing us. So I counted him. Since I was seated near the window, I was the first he saw when he looked at our bus. My friend said he was waving at us. Fudge, he was hot. So my friend waved back, making me wave back. I don't want to cause I don't know him but I need to at least be nice. Anyway, after waving he flipped u off. Such a turn off. I mean, why would he point his middle finger at us. We were so shocked that we laughed it off. He was embarrassed after, i pity him XD