Big trouble here

Hell, you're not my oppa

I sighed as I just sat there, not able to do anything at all. At least they let the girl go. For some reason I feel like Lee MinHo. Oh, maybe it's because i'm tied to a chair, about to get beaten up.

"Why don't you hit me already? Isn't that what you're good at?" I said to them since they were just surrounding me, as if playing ring around the rosy. Jae, you're big mouth will get you into more trouble one day. Don't worry voice in my head, that day's here.

"Can you please shut the up?!" Blondie slammed his fist against the desk i'm sitting on. I couldn't help but flinch, who wouldn't? "Look, I was just defending the girl so can you just move on? Or hit me now? Anything's totally fine." I said. I meant every word, no sarcasm intended to be honest.

"I'm so done here, deal with her imma go now." The cute guy with brown hair said. Such a gentleman, tch. He left without another word said.

"Come onnnnnnn~ I want this over with. Math is next. God knows how much I hate it. I don't get anything at all. I have to listen." I said dreadfully.

"Guys, she isn't worth dealing with. Let's just go." One of the guy with black hair said. Bless your soul, I guess? I like him compared to blondie even if he said i'm not worth their time.

They listened to him and left. Finally! Oh shiz, wait. Fudge! They left me here, tied to a chair. Are you freaking kidding me? I mentally facepalmed and sulked on that chair.

I missed math already, and science. Two of the subjects I at. "Heeeeeeeeellllllppppppp!!!!" Hwang Jaeyoung, it's no use. You tried that for like 10 times now. As if anyone would actually hear me.

The door opened, revealing black-head, get it, from awhile ago. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, so you want me to leave?"

"Do whatever you want."

"Weren't you just asking for help?"

"How did you know?" I eyed him suspiciously. "I heard you scream." He said as he untied me. "You're kinda cute when you be all suspicious."

"Dude, you don't say that to a girl you and your friends tied up after letting her go." Wow, I'm giving advices.

He chuckled, which would actually make your stomach churn and stuff. Jae Jr. Hajima! Meet my stomach, Jae Jr. She has a mind of her own.

"Sorry about awhile ago. I didn't mean to say those things about you not being worthy of stuff."

"It's fine." I know we're not close but I punched him hard on the shoulder. "What the was that for?" He rubbed his shoulder with a pout. "For everything. Oh yeah, i'm Jaeyoung. You are?"

"Kim Seok Jin but you can call me Jin." He smiled then shook my hand.

"So, where's your gang?" I asked as we sat near the railings of the rooftop. "Finding trouble, I guess. So why'd you transfer?" He leaned on to the railings while looking at me.

"My mom's job. And, I want a new start, away from someone."

"I bet that person did something terrible to you, for you to move away from there."

"Yeah, that person cheated on me. I wasn't good enough." I smiled bitterly. Just then, the school bell rang signaling that it's dismissal. "I guess we have to part ways now. Nice talking to you." I said as I stood up.

"I hope we can talk again sometime, Jaeyoung." Fudge, the way he said my name made my Jae Jr. churn again.

I walked down briskly as fast as I can. Shiz my heart, big trouble here.