Okay... Weird...

Hell, you're not my oppa

Hello dear friendsi'm sorry for this very short updatei'm so tired from academics and other stuff in school.

"...

PS. I might change the day we meet, maybe after 20 more letters."

What kind of secret admirer is this? I couldn't help but facepalm as I thought of the cowardly admirer of mine. It seems scary meeting each other actually, cause there are two outcomes to that.

First is, it will probably be awkward if it IS one of BTS. Or if its a person I don't know.

Second is, everything will be fine.

That's it.

But, he shouldn't be scared. I mean, I should be the one scared of meeting that dude. What if he's just playing with me? Trying to see my reactions for fun? That's one of my fears.

"I guess your secret admirer's a coward." Jin joked as he nudged me a little. "I guess so." I sighed and hit my head on my locker's door lightly. 

"Hey, don't feel down." Jin said as he rubbed my back and tried to cheer me up. "I'm fine, i'm just impatient. Very." 

"Don't worry, I bet he'll show himself soon." He grinned as he made me face him. I just gave him a pout. "Hopefully." My voice was sorta gloomy.

"Hey Jaeeee~" I heard two voices from both sides of the hallway. 

On the left side was Jungkook while on the right was Bambam. Just in time, the children can cheer me up. I bet you know what I mean.

They both ran to my side and put their arms on my shoulder. "How's our girl?" They asked in unison. 

Apparently, these 2 have grown really close to each other. They're practically like brothers. 

"Guys, i'm no one's girl." I said as I rubbed my temples. They just gave me a goofy grin. "Except ours, right Kook?" Bambam said, Jungkook on the other hand nodded in agreement as they hi gives each other.

"Young ones, please give our dear golden girl some space. She's in the state of calamity. Just kidding. But she's having boy trouble cause SOMEONE'S a huuuuuuuuge COWARD!" 

Jin scolded as he shooed the 2 boys but I defended them from their 'mother.' "I actually need their companionship." The three of us pouted like little kids.

"Can't you see how miserable she is without us?" Jungkook said as he rubbed his cheek against mine like a kitten. Jin raised his eyebrow at him.

"Are you sure? Cause I think she's completely fine without two kittens rubbing their cheeks against hers. Come on Jae, let's bring you to class." Jin pulled me with him to my classroom.

Okay... Weird...