"Yeah right, I know 2 people who like someone."

Hell, you're not my oppa

So, someone inspired me to update. A special person sent me a message awhile ago. Enjoy ~

"Nooooo!!! Put me down! I wanna stay in class! I thought you guys are not gonna bother me this week about skipping class?!" I tried to struggle on J-Hope's shoulder.

Yup, they kidnapped me again. Might as well stop struggling since i'll just strain myself.

Its been a week since Bobby moved here. We're still pretty awkward. I remember when BTS had to leave for practice.

Jin knows that Bobby is the guy I confessed to. Yet, he didn't do anything to stay with me. It was lunch time.

Friday

"Oh... Hi?" I greeted softly as I sat as far from him as possible. He gave me that signature smile of his. I bet I would have melted if I was my old self. "Hey Jaeyoung."

"So... Uhh... Where are the others? I haven't seen them all day." I asked. "Oh, well hyung said they'll be having a dance practice." He said as he took a bite from his kimchi rice.

The floor was suddenly interesting compared to his face. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" Bobby asked, I still didn't have the courage to look at him.

"Anything's fine." I replied as I played with my food.

Present

I'm glad Got7 borrowed me after awhile. They're my saviors that day.

What's happening? This doesnt look like school. Why are we outside of school?

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Where are we? My mom's gonna kill me when she finds out i'm not in school during class hours. She's gonna kill you too. Didn't any of you think about this? I'm screwed!!!" I'm panicking. I'm panicking. My breathing's uneven.

"Relax Jae. We asked permission from your mom. Aren't we great friends?" Jin grinned at me as J-hope put me down.

"Idiots! I was panicking!" I punched their shoulder while tearing up. Yes, even Jimin. I mean, come on, I was scared.

"Hey, hey... Stop crying, it doesn't suit you." Suga said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. It suddenly fell, not my fault. "Besides, we want to show you where we make our songs and practice the choreography." He said with a smile.

"You should smile more often, it suits you." I once I was okay. "Ha ha. Very funny."

"Did you know he makes our songs, alongside all of us actually, but he does most of it. He even made a song for-" Jungkook's mouth was covered by J-hope and Rapmon hyung. "Don't mind him." J-hope said as Suga glared at Jungkook. What the heck was that about?

I don't wanna swoop into Suga's business so imma let that slide. "Wanna hear the song we plan to perform next?" V asked as he sat me on a couch while they sat on the floor. We're actually in a practice room, you know, dance studio and stuff.

The song was nice. "I need you girllllll~" I tried copying them, sadly, my voice stinks. So they just laughed at me. I tried guys, I tried.

"It was awesome, I like it but how come the girl seems mean? Well, who am I to question that? Good job. Daebak!" I grinned at them as I showed 2 thumbs up.

"So what's your inspiration for it? You know, I can help you with girl problems." I told them. I'm serious. This is the only thing I can help with.

"No thanks, I doubt we'll like any girl anyway." Rapmon said as he ruffled my hair. Ugh, I feel like a dog when i'm with Rap monster, Jin and V.

Jin grinned teasingly at everyone. His eyes lingered more on 2 members actually. He then said.

"Yeah right, I know two people who like someone."