Why is she making me feel like this? (with a few swearing)

Hell, you're not my oppa

okay, I usually update first in wattpad but not much people read it. Actually no one read it yet. Since there were a lot of comments, I feel like updating for ya'll. And this will be in one of The admirers' POV. Enjoy~

 

It's fine. She hugged everyone last night. She won't notice that I commenced the hug. , what if she- dude, get a hold of yourself. Stop thinking of the worst case scenarios. You sound like a girl. Now even the voice in my head's scolding me.

ing she's there! Act normal. I repeat act normal. I get it voice in my head. I'm trying. I'm freaking out!

"Hey Jae." I greeted as casual as possible. "Oh, hey." She greeted back. "Want me to walk you to class?" I asked as she closed her locker. "It's okay, oh yeah, you were really good yesterday." She smiled, which was weird since she doesn't smile at us that much. But, who am I to complain?

"Thanks, but I wasn't that good." I scratched the back of my neck. "Stop being modest, I will only praise you once. I'm not saying it again." I chuckled at her. 

"I have to go. See you later I guess?" She said as she left for her first class. I don't wanna bother her with class like last week.

"Hyung! I have to tell you something! Its a huge problem!" I ran to where Jin hyung was. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You know how things happen inside your stomach?"

"Digestion?"

"No! What I meant is when you feel like something's tickling you from inside your stomach but instead of being irritated, you seem happy?"

"Oh, okay, so what's your problem with that?" He asked, slightly confused.

"It's weirding me out. I like it yet I don't. Do you get me?"

He scratched the back of his head and thought for awhile. Probably analyzing what I just said.  "So, is there something that's causing this?"

"More like someone's causing this."

"Don't tell me its Jae. I'm warning you dongsaeng, if you play with her I would rip your head off. No joke."

"I don't think she'll accept me anyway. I just wanted or more like needed to tell you. It's been bothering me." I looked down as I rubbed my nape.

"Don't, that's not you. Maybe give it a week or two to test how you feel for her cause I think you've fallen hard for her." Jin hyung gave my back a pat on the shoulders.

"Thanks hyung. You're the best." I grinned at him then ran to the rooftop. I don't wanna attend my classes.

Lunch time

"Where's Jin hyung and Jaeyoung?" I asked the others as we sat on out usual seat at the cafeteria. They shrugged. 

Maybe I should find them.

I heard two people talking in a classroom. It sounded like Jaeyoung and Jin hyung. I hid near the wall to hear what they were talking about.

"Aish, Jin. I don't know what to do. You're the person i'm closest to so I had to tell you this."

"Hey hey, you don't have to look miserable. Just try your best to look okay. If you're ready to confess, I'll back you up."

"But Jin, Jimin is a playboy. I don't think looking okay while he kisses another girl in front of me is okay."

Oh, she likes Jimin. But, i'm not giving up.

I dont wanna hear more of this. I ran back to the cafeteria, trying not to seem off. The whole time, I tried hard not to strangle Jimin.

"Oh, you guys are here." I said, pretending I didn't hear their conversation.

Lunch was kinda awkward. The fact that Jae was seated between me and Jimin is what makes it awkward.

"So... Wanna do something?" She asked, with a smile that can brighten anyone's mood.

I feel like a girl when i'm with this girl... Why is she making me feel like this?