Never mind

Hell, you're not my oppa

Haelollooooo I'm baekkkkkkkkkk ehem I mean backkkkkkk, so busy rping lol

 

 

"Yah! Yah! J-hope! Yahhhhh! Jung Hoseok! Put me downnnnnnn!"

i looked like a crazy person being carried by another crazy person. What the heck? "Sorry Jae, Jin hyung wants to talk to you and he said you keep running away. Jungkook told me that you guys had no homework so yeah." Too much information my dear friend.

I can't talk to Jin cause I was really busy. I have to write my speech as a first honor. I have to write another speech for my grandmother's funeral. Sadly, she just died. Basically I was busy writing speeches. That's what I was doing in the classroom. And also I was thinking of a way to confess to Jin. I mean, in a few weeks, they're graduating. Why does time fly so fast? Should i do it now? Nahhhhhh...

"You! Where have you been these past weeks?" Jin asked me with a childish frown as he crossed his arms like a kid. Fudge! How the heck can you take this cutie seriously? Fudge fudge fudge, did I freaking called Jin a cutie? I'm sounding girlyyyyyyy, I don't like it! "I've been busy, honest! Blame the speeches!" I raised my hands up in surrender.

The other guys were laughing at me. What's so funny? Everything I said is true! They don't know what I've been throughhhhhh~ huhuhuuuuuuu, well that's what I get for constantly studying.

He just kept frowning at me. He was still really cute. J-hope put me down, then all of them left, leaving the two of us to talk alone. I grinned sheepishly at him. "Hehe, I know you love me oh so much so don't get maddddd~" I said, hoping that the love thing was actually meant more than a friendly way.

He pulled me into a tight hug. His lips were placed on top of my head, kissing my hair. I was facing his chest, fudge, he smells so good. I couldn't help but take in his scent as he hugged me as if there's no tomorrow. "I missed you..." He mumbled.

I pulled away slightly and chuckled at him, making the atmosphere light? I guess? Or was it to make me feel friendly, instead of romantic? "I didn't even go anywhere, plus we see each other a lot of times." My voice was cheerful. "Yeah, but still, we don't hang out like how we used to." He said, his hands cupping my cheeks. Wait, what?

"Jin, can I say something?" I asked, my mouth forming into a small frown as I held his hands and continued to hold it. I looked up at him. Just a few more weeks until he graduates. He nodded as he leaned in closer.

This is now or never.

"I- Your breath stinks." Okay, maybe it's not yet time. Never mind.