Chaerin's Tantrums

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In College Campus

Chaerin comes to the Campus driving on her Bike. She walks to Eunju who is standing near the Car.

“Hi! Thanks for meeting me... I need my things from home as I am looking for a new place for myself...”

“Chaerin dear! This much anger is not right! Do you know how your Appa is feeling? He wanted to phone you. I only told him to wait till your anger cools down and that you would come back home on your own... Chaerin, it's become too much now...Please stop now...”

“Till now nothing has happened Omma. Yang family is fine without me. I am not needed. I mean...No one misses me! The same Parties...Picnics and Family Dinners...What am I needed for? And on top of that my friends...everyone turned out to be back stabbers! You know what? I do not need anyone...I am fine alone. I don't need anything. Just send me my things...” Eunju watches Chaerin with a small smile on her face.

“You know Chaerin... You are just like your Appa! Stubborn...Foolish...” Eunju hugs Chaerin. “We are not going anywhere. Take how much ever time you need. When you remember your Omma...Come home... Your home...your family...everything is waiting for you, Okay?” Eunju gets into the Car. Chaerin watches the Car going.

“Looks like Omma learned new dialogue...But it would be of no use on me. I will never go...Never!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Daesung and Minzy sitting in the Canteen with two girls. Minzy admires herself on the Mirror and smiles. She suddenly sees Chaerin and her smile fades. She hides underneath the table. Chaerin comes there.

“Daesung, Where is your loser Girlfriend? Tell her that if she wants her sandles come and take it from me...

“Sandles?” Chaerin bends and takes the Sandles from Minzy’s feets.

Chaerin shows the Sandles “ Sandles!” Chaerin walks away and Daesung laughs. Minzy comes from underneath the Table.

“You are laughing at me...you idiot.” Minzy slaps him “...My feet is burning...get me the sandles.

Daesung keeps his hand down “Keep your feet on my hand...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Ms. Shin comes through the Corridor with a file in hand. She sees Chaerin and stops her.

“Ms Chaerin Yang I was looking for you.”

“What? Why did I do?”

“First time in life you tokk responsibility of something and that also you left incomplete. Who will complete the paperwork of Dance Competition. Take these files.” Ms Shin handed Chaerin the files she was carrying with her. “Return the customes, stage props the rent have increase so much that even your pocket money will not be sufficient. And these files should have all the records. They are empty. You are so lazy to write down the records. Complete all these files as quickly as you can I need these files within an hour. Okay. Now start your work.” Chaerin nods her head.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Okay.”Ms Shin goes from there.

Chaerin gives a mock salute once she is gone and remark “The whole world is full of losers”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Chaerin is sitting at the Canteen and doing the Paper work. Suddenly her eyes fall on the Jaejoong Kim's score sheet for the Dance Competition. “Oh my God...How is this possible? We won the dance competition? There was a calculation error? I knew it...I mean how can we lose?”

Chaerin  in excitement shout “WE WON…….WE WON...” She then accumulates the papers in the file and rushes from there. She sees a girl on the way and asks her if she has seen Ms. Shin. The girl replies, “No” and rushes again. She is stopped by Jaejoong.

“Chaerin, How are you?”

“I am fine but Jae you are not going to believe this. Guess what?” She opens the file. “You voted for AKS College...right?”

“Yeah...” Chaerin shows the paper in the file.

“Then...What is this? I mean...Look...They have written your vote for Seoul...” Jaejoong takes the file and look into the Papers. “Can you believe this Jae? I Know...I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that in our counting department what sort of idiots are there...I mean...How can they make a simple mistake like this? But don't worry Jae...I will fix it. I will go to Ma’am and show her the file and then we will have a revaluation and the Trophy will be ours.”

“Great work Chaerin! Do one thing...Give me this Papers...My reputation is at stake...As the Trustee of AKS College, I need to raise the issue. I will go and meet the Principal now...”

“That makes sense Jae.” Chaerin grabs the file from him. “This file has all bills of Props , Costumes etc...So I need it! I will give this to you tomorrow, Okay? But don't worry about it...It means.” Chaerin jumps. “We won...we won...” She hugs Jae. “Bye...bye!” Chaerin runs from there.

 Jae thinks, “This Chapter had ended... First Dad and now daughter...Wish that I could eat them both at once...Bloody dumb Yangs!” Jaejoong goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Chaerin comes running and shouting, “Guess what? I have got Super Duper News” She gets on top of a chair and announces, “We won the dance competition.”

“What are you telling?”

“They have counted the Vote wrong. They gave our Trustee Jaejoong Kim's vote by mistake to Seoul College. And we all know that Jae voted for us which means we won. Tomorrow we will clear the mistake and the Trophy will be ours...” The students cheers. Chaerin gets down from the Chair and Minzy hugs her. Chaerin pushes her.

“You know what? I do not need your enthu hug...You are not my friend but a traitor...”

“Wow! fantastic...What are you talking Chaerin? You have kept that all in mind till now?”

“But you did it...You moved on...You proved that you are her friend and not mine...”

“Yeah...really?” Youngbae and Daesung laughs. “Now you are doubting my friendship...I shared my house with you...cupboard with you...shared shelf...”

“Minzy you are being so tacky you are bring this up your house….your cupboard…your shelf, you know what you take take ugly house and shut it down your ugly shelf.” Chaerin gets angry and rudely tells her.

“How could you?”

“Very easily.” Chaerin then throws Minzys Shoes in two directions and storms away from there. Minzy goes to pick up one pair while Daesung runs to pick up another. Youngbae laughs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

College Campus

Chaerin comes through the Corridor talking to herself “Great good job.Don't have control on temper and now where to stay? Damn it.”

“Hey, I can stay in Hostel...But where is the Money? Who will fund your ing temper? Damn.” She walks past the College notice board. She thinks and then takes reverse steps and looks at the Advertisements in the Notice Board. She reads, “Jobs Wanted... I can do this! Housekeeper...Seeing my House who will say that I ever touched a broom...Babysitter...No way!...If the baby cries I will put it in the oven...Florist...flowers and me...what a combination... Typist...Doing homework itself my fingers get hurt...” She then sees another Advertisement and goes near to read it. “Coffee Girl and Caffeine... A Waitress at Coffee Shop...I can do this! Come on...” Chaerin rushes from there. She gets into her bike and tries to start it but it does not start. “What a hell?” She looks at the Petrol tank and finds that it is empty.

Chaerin mutters, “Great! No Petrol. First no money and now this traitor bike...” She tells her bike. “You know what? Fine...Just Go to hell...You also ditched me. I will go by Bus...Okay...Bye bye!” Chaerin walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

Jaejoong Kim comes to Minzy who sitting alone and sulking.

“Minzy……….. Hi!”

“Hi!”

“What happened? Why are you so upset?” Jaejoong sits on the chairs next to her.

“Chaerin...You know her...I hate her...I really hate her...She is my frienemy number one. While going to haunted house I forgot to tell her and she shouted at me...she also abused my house...and now she has left the house and gone...Who needs her...”

Jaejoong thinks, “Oh these Teen Dramas. So Chaerin won't be staying at this idiot’s place...So where will she be staying...Where will I search her? Where will I get the voting file from?”

“Oh...I am so sorry to hear that! But now where will Chaerin go?”

“What do I know? Who will keep that crazy girl maybe she will stay in hostel...That's what she deserves.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the college

Chaerin standing at the AKS College Bus Stop. A Car Passes by and then stops. Eunju gets down from the Car and comes to Chaerin. Chaerin looks at the other way.

“Chaerin, Go and sit in the Car..”

“No Thanks! Your fancy Car is welcome to you. I am fine here...”

“Chaerin, You know that I can give you a hard slap...and that too in front of everyone... Do you want to try and see? Go, sit in the Car.”  Chaerin goes and gets into the Car. Eunju also gets into the car and the Driver drives off from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A car comes into the AKS College Parking Lot and Bom gets out of it. Dara sees her and goes to her.

“Hi! You here in college?”

“Don’t ask.We girls needed a chance now that we got it don’t ask. All reverse I am here to pick him up he made me his driver. I am taking him for shopping.”

“Very good . You know what to get something we have to lose something.”

Jaejoong comes and greets the ladies. He then goes and hugs Bom and Dara looks at them smiling.

“Come we are getting late.”

“Okay. Driver start the car.”

“Shut up.”Bom and Jaejoong goes from there after saying Bye to Dara.

Dara thinks, “They are so sweet...There is so much love between them but still Jaejoong is alone in all this. I will get him his family and it would be such a lovely wedding present.”

 Dara then takes her mobile and types, “Good morning Aunty...You don't know me.But we need to meet. There is an important matter. Thanks – Dara” She send the message and thinks “Because of me one good deed would be done.”

She is about to walk from there when her mobile beeps and she reads the message from Jaejoong's Mom, “Dara, What does it mean that you don't know me? What happened to you? Are you alright? Is something wrong? You can come and meet me any time. You are always welcome – Aunty” Dara is happy thinking “What? I Know Jaejoong's Mom. How can this happen? Who she is?”

Dara types a message again, “Okay Aunty...Tomorrow meet you at 6'o'clock at Coffee Hut, please...'”She sends the message and is happy thinking “Wow it was so easy. I thought it would take long time to meet Jaejoong's Mom. She know me and she is also ready to meet me . Wow!!”

Dara thinks, “Dara, Now everything depends on you...to make Jaejoong meet with his family...Fingers Crossed!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyeon looks into the message agreeing to meet with Dara. She is confused. She makes a call. Jiyong who is at the AKS College Picks up the Call.

“Yeah Omma!”

“Jiyong, I got a message from Dara. First she introduced herself to me and then said that I meet her...”

“What? But why?”

“That I am not able to understand. From the message it looked like that she does not know me. Isn't that strange?”

“What did she say?”

“That I meet her for Coffee tomorrow evening...”

“Okay Omma...You definitely go there. I will find out what the matter is..”

“Okay!” Jiyong cuts the phone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Dara is walking through the College Campus. Jiyong calls her from behind and goes near her.

“Dara, Did you hear about the Dance Competition?”

“Yeah...Imagine Jiyong, we won! Counting error... can you believe it? We won Jiyong! we won!” They walk together.

“But do we have any proof?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter