Returning Back

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At Lodge

Dara gets down from the bus she remembers Jiyong saving her several times.

She  thinks “Why did I fall in love with you? Why did you teach me to love? You did so much for me.You saved me and because of me you got humiliated in front of others. Because of me you even went against your family. I was living my life. Why you came and made your life there? Why Jiyong?” Dara sees a kilometer mark stone Gyeyang 80km written on it.

Dara thinks.“Is it possible that nature made you and me for each other? Today I am going away from you… leaving everything…my studies…my future…my life…I want to ask you why you allowed love to happen when I am a human and you… Maybe this is my fate… I know that your heart stopped beating. But my heart … my heart beats for both of us…Maybe because of that I am not able to leave you and go. I am coming back Jiyong to ask you for answers and tell you from now on you stay away from me.”

“When will be the next bus to Gyeyang.” Dara asks the manager on the lodge

 “Its after 2 hours from the same place.”

Dara says in her mind. “Jiyong I am coming. I am coming back Jiyong.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hostel Dara's Room

Dara returns back to the hostel.

She switch on the light and see Chaerin sitting on her bed.

“Dara what the hell do you think you are? Where did you go?....  What do you think that anytime you can go away from our lives….. What are we all to you? What I am to you exactly? Just a college kid.”Dara shook her head, she has tears in her eyes. “Just because I am your friend not a family member you will not involved  me in your life decision…… Do you know how much you have hurt me? In the thought of solving your own problem you have made me feel like a total stranger…… You are an orphan. You have no one. Then what are we all to you. All the people who love you so much do we matter….. You keep running away from us. Whenever you want you go away from our life……. Is that even fair.” Dara hug Chaerin and starts crying.

“I am sorry Chaerin I will never leave you guys.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Jiyong is driving the car.he thinks “Dara you showed what you are made of. When life did not run the way you want, you ran away from life. I will forget you. You hate me? This is what I wanted. I did not know that you would not be daring enough to love me. Go …. Go away!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the Hostel

Jiyong reaches in front of Dara’s hostel he notices the light in Dara’s room. He is surprised.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

“Anyway, I have so much to talk but it is too late, you know since when I have been waiting for you. Omma will be worried. I have to go home. I will talk to you later. I will go and tell them that your madness has gone. And you are back. Okay. Bye.” Chaerin goes out of the room.

Chaerin retuns back and give Dara a back hugs “Thanks for coming back.” And then leaves the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the Hostel

Chaerin gets into her bike and calls out “Hey! Dara!.”

Jiyong looks towards  Dara’s window.. Dara comes and open the room window and look down. “Tomorrow see me at college, Okay.”Chaerin tells Dara.

Dara smiles and says. “Okay, Bye!”

“Bye.” Dara close the window.

 Chaerin notices Jiyong in his car.

Chaerin drives off.

Jiyong is happy and thinks “Dara is back.” Jiyong happily drives away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 In Car

Jiyong thinks“ Jiyong why are you so happy? Dara is back but the distance between you and her is still there. I was angry to see Dara going. But that was better for her. Think Jiyong, what were you asking Dara? Togetherness? Togetherness with a Beast… a blood beast? No Jiyong! Dara is better away from you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara calling Jiyong from her mobile.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

Jiyong notices Dara’s call on mobile but does not pick it up.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara thinks “Why are you not answering up my phone Jiyong? I need to talk to you. You have a lots of questions to answer.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

 Jiyong says in mind “No Dara…Stay away from me.Stay away from me…

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara says in mind. “Not anymore Jiyong, I have run too much and enough of this distance…” She dials the number again. “Why did you allow you to love me? Why did you allow me to come closer to you? Why did you love me… and now… Why are you going away from me?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

 Jiyong replies to her mind talk “This is not permissible by nature Dara.. You and me cannot be one. This is not right for you.”

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara says in mind “You would decide everything Jiyong. And I will only keep on finding the answers.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

“Will I won’t be able to bear your love. If you love me I would not be able to stay away from you. Hate me Dara ! Be angry with me.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara tells in mind “So easily you pushed me away from you. No way! I am also there in this relationship and I have decided that I would not allow this relationship to break. You can’t keep me away. You have to talk to me. You have to meet me.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Its 2 in the morning and Bom sleeping suddenly her mobile rings♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Bom open her eyes and takes her mobile from the sidetable  “Boss at this time.” Bom says in surprised after seeing the caller.

Bom sluggishly picks it up “Hello.”

“Hello love… Please come here.”

“What?”

“See I am stuck up at Hill view Road… Please come quickly.”

 “But Sir..? It’s 2 in the morning”

 “Don’t argue… Come here fast. In fact you should have been here 5 minutes back. Hurry up!”Jaejoong ends  the call.

 Bom wonders “Why he called? Maybe there is an emergency.”

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Bom drives the car and reach Hill view Road.

 She stops the car and look around to see her Boss “Where is he?”

“Where is my  useless Boss?” Bom says irately.

 Jaejoong comes and sits in the car with a lipstick mark on his cheek.

“Hello love. Thank you.”

“Oh God! Not again.” Bom rolled her eyes in disbelief. Bom thinks.“ Just because of the girl he had wake me up.”

“My car was not starting, don’t you have anything other then this scrap box.” Bom glare at him.  “I mean did you not have another car as my legs are not fitting into the car.”

 “Sir I am your PR Manager not your driver and my working hours are from 10 in the morning to 6 in the evening.”

 “Exactly! Anyways the  relationships with married women are risky and there is no longer trust in marriages. The Husband says that he is out of town and then suddenly reaches home which is cheating what do you think.” Bom remain silent trying to control her anger. “I am glad that you are here we need to do something to reduce the risk factor we should think about some new strategy…….You are a girl… I mean …I am sure that you would have some single friends…” Bom just look at him in disbelief, Jaejoong smiles at her.

Bom wonders “What sort of a man he is and is he also going to make me his Dating Guru.”

“Never mind…..have you bought my brown diary with you.”

“Yes.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter