TOP And Bom Engagement Party

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Yang's Mansion

Dara and Chaerin are lying on the bed. Dara asks Chaerin what she is thinking. Chaerin tells that she was thinking of Jieun and thinks that if they make Jieun hot, Youngbae would fall in love with her. Dara tells that the basis of any relationship should be truth and if any boy has to love Jieun he should love her heart and not her face. Chaerin argues with Dara that it is easy for her to tell as she is hot.

“Shut up!”

“No man, seriously! I mean nobody can't see Jieun's face, they only see her helplessness. Let them know how beautiful and sweet she is. I mean, it is very simple. If her face is seen then only someone would be able to reach her heart. Look... our product is good... but advertising is needed.” Dara laughs. Chaerin tells “ Jieun and Youngbae are my new projects and to make them fall in love is my new mission.”

 Chaerin's mobile phone rings and she informs Dara that the call is from Jieun.

“Hello... what's up?”

“You know what happened yesterday?”

“Oh... gossip... one minute hold on.” Chaerin puts the call on speaker phone and tells that she on on speaker phone and she and Dara are listening to her.

“You know yesterday I and Minho had a conversation. And he was so understanding you know...”

“Really... that's so sweet!”

“Yeah Dara... You know Oppa told that if I wish I would hear to my heart's voice.”

“Wow! All Brothers should be like him... But what do you mean by that?”

“Chaerin, It is not what... it is who... Oppa told that if I love Jiyong, he will not come between us.” Chaerin is confused, Dara is startled hearing it. “You know Chaerin... I feel that Jiyong has also started liking me.”

“Jieun... wait wait wait... Jiyong... Kwon... When did this happen?”

“From forever Chaerin...He has done so much for me...only a true friend and well wisher can do that. Chaerin, You will have to give me a makeover... Please I need your help... I want to show him that I can be his friend and companion...Please!” Chaerin cuts the call telling that she would call Jieun a little later.

Chaerin gets frustrated because she needs to find a new girl for Youngbae and goes to search the College year book for some suitable girl.

Dara is worried thinking how Jiyong will explain to Jieun that he cannot love her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk is sitting by the fire place. Eunju comes there and shows Hyunsuk the ring for TOP. Hyunsuk praises her for already getting started on the wedding. Eunju says she is doing it for Bom. It is her fault that she tried to push Bom towards Donghae. Hyunsuk says it is not her fault but that of the circumstances. Hyunsuk suggests throwing a party for TOP and Eunju tells him that they would have a rocking Party.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara and Chaerin is looking through the clothes thrown on the bed for an appropriate dress for the Party. Chaerin takes Jieun's measurements.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk and Eunju are getting ready for the Party and Eunju asks Hyunsuk's opinion on which earrings to wear.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Beautician is helping Bom with her makeup and hair. Bom is happy with her looks.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Yang Mansion Hall is decorated beautifully and the servants are busy with the arrangements.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Dong's Mansion

 Youngbae and TOP are getting ready for the Party. Youngbae compliments TOP on his looks.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kang's  Residence

Minzy and Daesung is ready for the Party. Daesung is dressed in white while Minzy is in black. Minzy is happy that they are looking good together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang's Mansion

Dara is putting nail polish for Jieun.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bom is looking through the clothes. First she picks up a yellow dress and then discards it for a red one.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Uee's Residence

Yujin looks at the mirror is dressed in white and looking beautiful. She thinks that Youngbae would be impressed by how beautiful she looks.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang's Mansion

Dara puts the face pack for Jieun. She suddenly remembers something and goes from there telling Chaerin to take care of the face pack. Chaerin comes near Jieun and sees that the face pack is already put. So she takes the hair drying and starts applying heat on the curls.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Eunju asks Hyunsuk if he invited the Kwon's and suggests that they should invite him for the Party as it is Jaesang Kwon who saved Bom and TOP. Hyunsuk agrees and invite Jaesang over the phone. Jaesang declines the invitation and tells Hyunsuk that he has guests at home and won't be able to attend the Party. At Eunju's insistance Hyunsuk extends the invitation to Jaesang's Guests also. Jaesang agrees to be there for the Party. Eunju is happy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Market

Dara is walking with a Cake in her hands. She sees Jiyong walking towards her and stops.

“So, Jiyong and Jieun...”

“Appa's instructions... “

“By the way... I feel that you and Jieun will make a nice couple.”

“Right! You think so too?”

“Yes.”

“In fact I also think so that such a couple has never been seen before. Jieun and Jiyong... Double J. Sounds so perfect, right?” Jiyong grins at her. Dara frowns and goes near him. She grabs his collar.

“Jiyong Kwon, if you even look at another girl.. that day, you will see a very dangerous face of Dara Yang.”

“Warning, huh?”

“Warning a vampire... I'm not scared of you.” Jiyong holds her hand.

“Dara...You know what? In every beat of my heart, your name is written. Do you really think I can ever cheat you? You think so? If my heart beats... it is only for you... because I love you. I love you a lot.” They smile gazing into each others eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

The telephone ringing at the Kwon House. Jiyong Kwon picks up the phone and keep it to his ear. The person on the other side says that someone would be attacked at the Yang Party. Jiyong is stunned hearing this. Jiyeon comes there.

“Whose phone was it Jiyong?”

“Omma, I don't know who was it. But whoever he was he was talking about the prey. Omma, I told you ... there is one among us who is thirty for human blood. And he was telling that he would attack some human at the Yang's Party. Today night in our city in our presence a human is going to be killed.”

“No Jiyong! That can't happen...”

“That is happening Omma... Someone among our clan is cheating on us.” Jiyeon gets lost in thoughts.

Jiyong thinks, “I have to go to this Party. I have to stop this from happening. I have to stop them!” Jiyong goes from there.

Jiyeon is worried.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jieun is walking to and fro in front of Kwon’s  door. Only her silhouette is seen from the other side of the door. She thinks of how to face Jiyong.

“Okay Jieun... Hi Jiyong... what's up? Oh No... Jiyong, How am I looking? No Jieun... What are you doing? Okay... Just take a deep breath... Now will say...” Jieun rings the Calling Bell. Jiyong opens the door. Only Jieun's back is seen.

“Jie...” He looks surprised and surveys her head to toe. “Jieun...”

“How do I look?”

“Gorgeous! You look Perfect! Ready for the Party?”

“Yeah!”

“Let's go!” They walk from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang's Mansion

Many Cars are entering one after the other to the Yang Mansion. Chaerin Yang is walking towards the Security counter. She greets Guests on the way. She looks around the beautifully decorated House and surroundings “Wow! This is a Yang Mansion party man... These many bodyguards with muscles and all...When ever Appa throws a Party he makes a blast. Anyway, time to get to work.” Chaerin goes near the Security and says showing a photograph to the Security Guy, “Look at this Photograph carefully...” She gives a photograph of Yujin and Barbie. “Do not let these girls into the Party. It's an Order!”

“Okay Madam...”

“Great!” Chaerin's phone rings and she picks up the Call from Bom and walks towards the House. Bom asks Chaerin where she is and Chaerin tells her that she would come to Bom's room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Youngbae is driving the Car with TOP seated on the front passenger seat.

“TOP... How do I look?”

“You are looking great!” Youngbae smiles. “By the way, for whom all this is for?”

“What for whom? What are you asking?”

“Just like that... ut the crap and Say the truth!”

“Let me tell her first...after that I will tell you...”

“Anyways, Tell Chaerin fast...” Youngbae is startled. “Don't be late...”

“Hey! How do you know it is Chaerin?”

“Dude... Even a blind man can tell... And I am your Hyung...So now go and tell her...”

“How do I go and tell her just like that? She is not any girl... She is Chaerin...Remember, Chaerin... If I mess with her she would make small pieces of me, wrap me and throw me away. I would not be in a condition to be even recycled... so dude...forget that and tell me how should I go about it...”

“Look Youngbae! What you had to do, you have done... You have fallen in love and now you have to go and tell her... God forbid! someone else grabs her...and you would sit and watch... Look! This best friend's bracket is very dangerous... Let her not think think that you would stay her friend forever...So please...go and tell her!”

“I am telling you dude... Who can understand her better than me? In fact no one can love her more than me.  I am the man for her... I am telling you dude... I am the man...”

“Okay...okay... Don't tell me... Tell her! She is your childhood friend... And you Guys have been through so much... Go tell her... and I am here to support you... That is the least I can do for my Brother... You just chill out, Okay?”

“Are you telling the truth? I will go and tell her now!” TOP laughs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang's Mansion

Chaerin comes to Bom's room and calls her when she does not find Bom anywhere around. Chaerin sees a red scarf on the bed and tries it. Bom comes there wearing a red gown and sits wiping her tears.

Chaerin is concerned and Bom tells her that the party is special and that she is very nervous. She tells that Eunju and Hyunsuk has planned for her engagement with TOP in the Party. Chaerin is excited hearing it. Bom tells that she is so stressed out as her luck is so bad and is worried anything bad might happen. Chaerin reassures her and then tells Bom that she would stick on by her side throughout the Party so that she would not feel nervous. Bom is happy and hugs Chaerin. Chaerin tells Bom to correct her make up and meet her downstairs. She picks up the red scarf and goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Barbie passes the Security area and the security guy stops her telling that her name is not on the Guest list. Barbie tells him that Guest invite is for Guests and she is like part of the family and Chaerin's friend. The Security Guy still refuses to let her in. Barbie then sees Chaerin and hopefully waves at her. Chaerin comes near the Security and pretends that she does not know who Barbie is. She further instructs the Security Guy to throw the girl out of the Gate.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Uee's Residence

Uee is getting ready for the Party and has worn a white long gown. Barbie comes there and tells her about Chaerin insulting her. Uee tells her that she has an idea to get into the Party and asks Barbie to follow her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang's Mansion

Jaesang and Jiyeon makes an entry to the Party along with the Guests. Hyunsuk and Eunju go to them and welcomes them.

“Thank you so much for inviting Mr Yang. It feels so strange that we have brought along our Guests with us.”

“What is there to feel strange in that? The more the merrier! What you people have done for TOP and Bom we can't thank you enough for that.”

“You have kept a big Party... What are you celebrating? Anything Special?”

“You can say so... TOP and Bom's engagement...”

“Yes. He is a bright lad... one of the best I have...”

“Thank you so much! We are also so happy that we got such a nice boy for Bom...”

Hyunsuk and Eunju leads the Guest inside. Jiyeon asks Eunju where Bom is. Eunju tells Jiyeon that she should be somewhere around. Eunju sees Bom coming to the Hall with Dara and Chaerin on either side holding her hands. Eunju calls Bom . The Yang sisters go and stand near their Parents. Daesung and Minzy imitates the Yang sisters walking style thinking that it is some new trend. Bom goes forward and stands with Eunju. She greets the guests. Dara is weary a royal blue colour dress.

A Guy with beard tells Dara, “Nice meeting you! You are very beautiful!”

Dara and Chaerin feels odd seeing the Kwon Family Guests.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Uee and Barbie who are dressed like Talchum Dancers are stopped by the Security.

Uee and the Security gets into an argument.TOP and Youngbae interferes and the Security Guy lets them in. Uee and Barbie runs into the house.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Youngbae sees Chaerin standing alone and tries to get her attention. Chaerin takes the drink from the table and drinks it. Youngbae is nervous and hesitates. He then walks to her determined to confess his love for her. Chaerin sees Youngbae and greets him. Youngbae asks Chaerin if she would go with her as he has something important to say. Bom and Dara comes and stands next to Chaerin.

“What you want to talk? Tell us also...”

“Yeah tell us!”

“No... Why you three are standing together like that?”

“Why? They are my sisters... We 3 want to stand together... You have any problem? Tell what you want to talk...” Youngbae waves and turns to walk from there.

“Youngbae...Tell what you wanted to talk...”

“No nothing! Forget it...I wanted to talk to Chaerin... I will talk later...” Eunju comes there and takes the Yang sisters from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TOP comes there and scolds Youngbae. Youngbae tells him that he could not talk as the sisters were together. TOP tells Youngbae that he has a whole evening and to get the courage to confess his love for Chaerin he should have a couple of shots. Youngbae hugs TOP and orders for drinks at the Bar Counter.”

Yujin overhears the conversation of the Brothers and is shocked to know that Youngbae is in love with Chaerin. Uee throws abuses at Chaerin and tells that she will not leave Chaerin for seizing her Boyfriend.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Daesung and Minzy goes near 2 girls. Minzy asks the girls how she looks and tells them it took 2 days to get the dress ready. When she asks again if the dress is good the girls nod. Minzy sees the Yang sisters and waves at them.

“Bom... How beautiful you look! I mean you are looking slim and trim... What is the secret of your diet?”

“Yeah the diet is Dara-Chaerin...”

“Hello! I am a vegetarian...”

“Dumbo! I am talking about diet camouflagia...right?”

Suddenly Minzy jumps and screams excitedly.

“Oh my God! Look at them!” Minzy points to Jiyong Kwon making an entry to the Party with Jieun Lee. Jieun is looking pretty in her red short dress after the makeover.

The sisters looks at them in surprise. “Oh my God! Look at them!” Jieun has her hands around Jiyong's arms and looks around confidently. Jieun looks pretty wearing a short red dress and hair open. She is wearing contact lens instead of her spectacles and is without braces also. Jiyong is wearing black and black with a black tie. Dara is jealous while Bom looks surprised and happy seeing them together.

“They look like a perfect couple...”Minzy comment.  Jiyong has a blank expression on his face while Jieun is smiling happily. Many girls sends approving glances towards the pair.

Jieun holds her head high and smiles confidently. “Chaerin, Come... let's go to Jieun...” Chaerin moves forward to go along with Minzy but Bom stops her by reminding her promise of staying with her through out the Party. Chaerin tells Minzy to go on as she is stuck by Bom's side. Minzy excitedly runs towards Jieun and Jiyong calling Jieun's name.

“Wow Jieun...Look at you! You have changed... There is so much difference in before and after. You should give an ad. Yeah... like... first I used to wear heavy glasses and now.” Minzy goes and stands next to her. “I can see everything clearly...” Jieun laughs. “But how can you see? There is no specs..”

“Lenses...”

“Oh, Yeah! My God Jieun... You know Jieun how you look... First you used to look like an ugly duckling and now you look like a swan...” Jiyong looks at the Vampires gathered together with his Parents. “By the way, I tell you something? You and Jiyong look perfect together as if you are made for each other.”

Dara is unhappy hearing the statement and types a message for Jiyong on her cellphone and sends it. Jiyong's mobile beeps and he reads Dara's message asking him to meet her alone.

“Are you two girlfriend and boyfriend?” Jieun looks at Jiyong. Minzy also looks at him as if expecting him to answer.

“Yeah Minzy... That's true!” Minzy is stunned. “Jieun...”

“Yeah?”

“Excuse me...”

“Okay...” Jiyong goes from there.

“Oh my God! Jieun you are so lucky...” Minzy leans on to Jieun and Jieun steadies her laughing happily. Minzy hugs Jieun.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Uee and Barbie dressed in Talchum Dancing attire is walking through the Hall and talking.

“What I heard... did you also hear? How is it happening? Super hot stud Youngbae loves Chaerin? Chaerin... yuck!”

“Yeah... Uee will not tolerate this, understand? He has dumped a Diva like me and roaming around with a dumb? I feel that Bae's mental condition is not right. I think he has lost it completely. Chaerin... really? That girl? That dumb... I mean all this friendship drama..., Champ and hi five and all that... Please! I knew that Chaerin has a personal problem with me...and that's why she used to poison Youngbae against me... Isn't true? Tell me...” Barbie nods. “I told you... Everyone is jealous of Uee... That Chaerin turned to be a very good actress... I mean... all this time she used to stick by Youngbae as friend and she had problems with me... No wonder! You know... She has betrayed me... she is such a snake... and Uee will not leave her... Chaerin is going to be dead meat!” Uee sees Chaerin coming towards her. “Babe... It's time to put out plan to action.”

Chaerin is walking and says, “I need a drink.” Uee puts her feet on the way of a Waiter who is coming with a tray with drinks in his hand. He stumbles almost falling on to Chaerin and the glasses falls down.  Uee and Barbie waits for the response suppressing their smiles.

“Relax Buddy... It's okay... Happens! If there is too much crowd walk carefully.” Chaerin pats on his shoulder. “Don't worry, Okay?” The Waiter nods and go from there. Chaerin also goes from there. Barbie are disappointed that it did not make a difference to Chaerin.

“Babe... This is just a start... See what happens later..”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is walking through the Hall. Jieun calls her from behind and Dara stops and faces her.

“Dara... I wanted to say Thank you to you... I mean you taught to be confident... gave me so much courage Dara...” Jieun holds Dara's hands. “today everyone is giving me compliments at the Party... It's just because of you Dara... I really can't tell you how happy I am. The Jieun who was always scared and silent... Dara you gave her so much confidence that I on my own went to Jiyong's house and proposed him. Can you believe that? Dara, In life first time I feel so good... Today all my dreams have come true Dara... And I feel...” Jieun smiles. “Dara you know... Jiyong held my hand...and I can't tell you how it felt... You know when we were in the car and my hair was falling on my eyes in the breeze... Jiyong moved it from my face lovingly...” Jieun smiles shyly and gets lost in thoughts. Dara snaps her fingers in front of Jieun bringing her back to present.

“Jieun...Where were you lost?”

“Dara, I am so sorry... I know I am behaving like a mad...But I think... This is called first love... where everything feels perfect... It is so beautiful Dara... Dara, I am so happy today... Thank you so much!”

“And I am very happy for you Jieun... Actually I was going for some work... I need to go...”

“Yeah...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minzy is standing alone wondering where Daesung is. The Guy with the Beard who is Kwon Family guest comes near her. The Guy comes and stands behind Minzy.

“Pretty girl!” Minzy is startled and looks at the Guy. “How are you?”

“I am good.” The Guy moves his head closer to Minzy and she moves back scared.

“You smell great!”

“Who are you?”

“How do you know Yang?”

“Chaerin is my childhood friend... best friend! Who are you?”

“I came with Mr Kwon. I stay in their house. Mr Yang invited us...” Minzy turns and the Guy places his hand on her neck. Minzy is scared. “Whom did you come here with?”

“What are you doing?” The Guy brushes of something from Minzy's neck.

“There was something on the neck... I was removing it...” Minzy is terrified by the Guy and walks from there.

“Daesung... I am coming...”

Jiyong is watching the Guy from a distance. He thinks, “So he is the one...who has made himself thirsty for human blood. I have to keep an eye on him.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Yang Sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter